World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread (/Thread-General-Yu-Gi-Oh-Thread)

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - FeedFear - Aug. 07, 2014

Noble knights are just waiting for someone to find some non archetype support, this is usually how decks grow, and become good.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - 6 God - Aug. 07, 2014

Does anyone know why Trap Trix are even used in HAT? I mean I see no purpose for them. All you can get is like 2 or 3 traps...

How extensively are they used, I could understand a moralltech or two, but otherwise I also lack a reasoning for it.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Thunder Dome - Aug. 07, 2014

I'm assuming they are used because Moralltach and some of the other Artifacts have decent effects. Plus you can make an easy Rank 5 XYZ with them and they have a good spells/traps like Sanctum and Ignition.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - 6 God - Aug. 07, 2014

Oh I meant Trap Trix, my bad.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Poseidon - Aug. 07, 2014

I personally hate shadills despite the fact I love fusion. They just clog up too many matches

Trap trip work because the atrixs turns bottomless into a hand trap, and nepenthes can recycle atrix and trap cards, like bottomless. They are just used to stop opponents plays In Favor of your own.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - TimeOut - Aug. 07, 2014

After an ebay debacle, if anyone is interested I am selling my entire collection (approximately 1500 cards, many rares) fairly cheaply. As many photos as you'd like upon request.

Does anyone else miss self destructing gift, or am I the only troll here.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Thunder Dome - Aug. 07, 2014

(Aug. 07, 2014  5:46 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: Does anyone else miss self destructing gift, or am I the only troll here.
I think your talking about self destructing button, I don't think there is a gift.

Poseidon
Shadolls are stupid. I used them a lot in OCG Rated on DN, but it got boring since the deck is so crazy and you win almost every match with it. Duelist Alliance is comic out soon so Shadolls are coming to TCG.

(Aug. 07, 2014  5:57 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  5:46 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: Does anyone else miss self destructing gift, or am I the only troll here.
I think your talking about self destructing button, I don't think there is a gift.

Poseidon
Shadolls are stupid. I used them a lot in OCG Rated on DN, but it got boring since the deck is so crazy and you win almost every match with it. Duelist Alliance is comic out soon so Shadolls are coming to TCG.

Self destructing gift is the name of the deck, where you use gift cards to make your opponent have more than 7000 life over you and then you tie the game, in filibuster over and over. It's just Ames. Little thing people like me do.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - LeonTempest - Aug. 07, 2014

Shadolls are essentially the only viable fusion related deck in the TCG right now other than certain Cyber Dragon builds. Hero still has some momentum but we wont see it pick up until the new deck releases in TCG. Got to say, I love Shadoll Midrashs design.

For those of you that are curious, I play;

-Gustos (main. Play many variations)
-Six Samurai (main)
-Machina
-Cyber Dragon
-Dragunity (retired. Archetype is garbage now)
-Gravekeeper Malfeic
-Azure Eyes Dragon Deck
-Chaos Deck (barley play it anymore)
-Blackwing (learning)
-Shadolls (learning, loving)

My least favorite decks have to be lightsworns and fire kings...literally no skill involved whatsoever in either....

(Aug. 07, 2014  6:58 PM)LeonTempest Wrote: Shadolls are essentially the only viable fusion related deck in the TCG right now other than certain Cyber Dragon builds. Hero still has some momentum but we wont see it pick up until the new deck releases in TCG. Got to say, I love Shadoll Midrashs design.

For those of you that are curious, I play;

-Gustos (main. Play many variations)
-Six Samurai (main)
-Machina
-Cyber Dragon
-Dragunity (retired. Archetype is garbage now)
-Gravekeeper Malfeic
-Azure Eyes Dragon Deck
-Chaos Deck (barley play it anymore)

My least favorite decks have to be lightsworns and fire kings...literally no skill involved whatsoever in either....

Drag unity was killed when ravine got banned. Sic SAMs can be played around easily IMO, but it is good at noob stomping. Cyber drags can get some good plays, especially if they run fortress and DNA transplant ( or is it surgery) and twin headed cyber can tear through defenses like paper. The other decks I don't care about, I made a red eyes deck though, because blue eyes is too main stream.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - LeonTempest - Aug. 08, 2014

The decks I listed are actually a mix of what I have and what Devpro/YGOpro has allowed me to experiment with. My Gravekeeper deck in real life has way to many cards, and only has Malfeic Stardust. Although I did get lucky and have 3 copies of Necrovalley; 2 from the Marrik Deck and one from LCYW. The Cyber and Machina deck are actually my little brother's main decks, but I also play them from time to time.

Dragon Ravine being banned is the same thing that happened to Divine Mist Valley being limited to one. Destroyed both archetypes completely in the TCG. Pure decks for them are completely unplayable now.

Six Sam was the first structure I got when I started Yugioh again almost 1 and a half years ago. Since then I have gotten lucky and pulled good cards for the extra deck. So I decided to make the deck viable. Plus, TCG could possibly semi limit Legendary Shien as OCG just recently did. Its the only 'cheap' (by which I mean no creative plays) deck that I play.

Forgot to mention that I am also learning Shadolls and Blackwings. If Lightsworn gets a structure deck, I say so should Blackwings.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - FeedFear - Aug. 08, 2014

(Aug. 08, 2014  1:42 AM)LeonTempest Wrote: The decks I listed are actually a mix of what I have and what Devpro/YGOpro has allowed me to experiment with. My Gravekeeper deck in real life has way to many cards, and only has Malfeic Stardust. Although I did get lucky and have 3 copies of Necrovalley; 2 from the Marrik Deck and one from LCYW. The Cyber and Machina deck are actually my little brother's main decks, but I also play them from time to time.

Dragon Ravine being banned is the same thing that happened to Divine Mist Valley being limited to one. Destroyed both archetypes completely in the TCG. Pure decks for them are completely unplayable now.

Six Sam was the first structure I got when I started Yugioh again almost 1 and a half years ago. Since then I have gotten lucky and pulled good cards for the extra deck. So I decided to make the deck viable. Plus, TCG could possibly semi limit Legendary Shien as OCG just recently did. Its the only 'cheap' (by which I mean no creative plays) deck that I play.

Technically you can play mostly drag unity, specifically the Ladd infinite loop I mentioned earlier, which is one of the reasons ravine got banned. But even without ravine you can pull of the combo.
Edit is that pic from the actual anime, or is it a jokeshop?

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Byerg - Aug. 08, 2014

(Aug. 08, 2014  1:44 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: Technically you can play mostly drag unity, specifically the Ladd infinite loop I mentioned earlier, which is one of the reasons ravine got banned. But even without ravine you can pull of the combo.

The LaDD loop was not one of the reasons it was banned, LaDD wasn't even played in top tier Dragunity decks. It was banned because of Dragon Rulers dominating the meta.

(Aug. 08, 2014  1:51 AM)Zancrow Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  1:44 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: Technically you can play mostly drag unity, specifically the Ladd infinite loop I mentioned earlier, which is one of the reasons ravine got banned. But even without ravine you can pull of the combo.

The LaDD loop was not one of the reasons it was banned, LaDD wasn't even played in top tier Dragunity decks. It was banned because of Dragon Rulers dominating the meta.

Oh, I forgot about dragon rulers, idk how. Yeah that build with super rejuv at three, 2 ravines I believe. That would be a better reason to ban something, than an inconsistent, yet broken, combo.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - DrPepsidew - Aug. 08, 2014

I got a leak from a fired Konami worker yo. Noble Knights are going to get a TON of support this year.
I hate HATS and Lightsworns but I play:

Gishki Beatdown/OTK
Heiratic Rulers
Inzektor Rushdown
Atlantean Direct Rush

Shaddols are going to hit TCG, hard. Same with Qlipoths.

Pyro, never known you to be a poster before today 0-0

(Aug. 08, 2014  2:08 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I got a leak from a fired Konami worker yo. Noble Knights are going to get a TON of support this year.
I hate HATS and Lightsworns but I play:

Gishki Beatdown/OTK
Heiratic Rulers
Inzektor Rushdown
Atlantean Direct Rush

Shaddols are going to hit TCG, hard. Same with Qlipoths.

Pyro, never known you to be a poster before today 0-0

What do you mean, I've had top poster three days In A row now.
But I really miss wind ups, but when they hit magician it slowed everything down
Middrash stops a lot of plays, and she doesn't see herself on her own effect. So swag.

I haven't been on in three days XD But yeah, top 8 out of 64 at locals today :3

(Aug. 08, 2014  2:14 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I haven't been on in three days XD But yeah, top 8 out of 64 at locals today :3

Good job man, anything special to note in particular? Any awesome plays go down?

Me (Gishki) against Dragon Rulers:
Life Points: Me: 3100 Them: 8000
Their field: Face down back row (Thought it was Mirror Force)
Their front: Heliopolis, Star Eater, Blaster, Tidal

My field: Nada.

I drew Dark Hole, nuked, Soul Charge for two Zielgigas (at 1100 now), use his effect, drew Gishki Aquamirror, returned face down to deck, swung for 6400 with both Zielgigas, overlay for Superdreadnought Railcannon Gustav Max, detach for the last bit of damage. Game

Made the score 2-1 with 30 seconds left :3

WIth Inzektors:

I had Dragonfly, with Zektacaliber, Hornet, and Orb equipped. I had Lance and Threatening Roar set.

Their turn I played TR, they ended turn, I used lance on DF, negated with Orb, special summon Centipede, Hornet destroy Caliber, special summon two more Centipede, attach Hornet to Dragonfly, detach to blow up their monster, special summon Giga Mantis, Hornet with two Centipedes, get two Zektahawk, equip both to Dragonfly, swing 10,200 for game

(Aug. 08, 2014  2:22 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Me (Gishki) against Dragon Rulers:
Life Points: Me: 3100 Them: 8000
Their field: Face down back row (Thought it was Mirror Force)
Their front: Heliopolis, Star Eater, Blaster, Tidal

My field: Nada.

I drew Dark Hole, nuked, Soul Charge for two Zielgigas (at 1100 now), use his effect, drew Gishki Aquamirror, returned face down to deck, swung for 6400 with both Zielgigas, overlay for Superdreadnought Railcannon Gustav Max, detach for the last bit of damage. Game

Made the score 2-1 with 30 seconds left :3
That is quite the play, I have personally looped decks just to waste time and to be flashy. But if his face down was white hole I would be rolling on the floor holding my sides.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Byerg - Aug. 08, 2014

Well you can't attack the turn you use Soul Charge sooooo you kinda cheated...

Oh snap you're right, turn afterwards I did, I bottomlessed his monster then did XD