World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH (/Thread-NBA-Basketball-LOCKOUT-FINALLY-OVAH)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: NBA Basketball - Temporal - Jun. 13, 2011

Dirk better get a show! "How to Run From Cameras with Dirk Nowitzki". How often do you see this guy celebrating a plain old win on TV. Never. How many interviews will you get a year? 5-6, tops. This guy does not like attention, and I respect that.

RE: NBA Basketball - benkei17 - Jul. 24, 2011

He left the court in the last game of the finals before the buzzer even sounded he has been in the league for 13 years and just got a ring he as well as jason kidd and shawn marion deserve it

RE: NBA Basketball - Itachi8 - Jul. 24, 2011

I loved seeing Michael Jordan play on re-tapes then one day I ask my dad what Michael Jordan was doing then he said he's retired this was meDumb Rimshot

RE: NBA Basketball - To - Aug. 14, 2011

Anyone hear of the National Basketball League of Canada? 7 Canadian teams in a somewhat-pro-but-NBA-development league.

For those from Quebec, do you guys find this logo offensive:

[Image: Kebsgrenouille_1.jpg]

I know where the name comes from, but dat frog.

RE: NBA Basketball - Temporal - Aug. 14, 2011

NBL Canada? I saw an article on that when I was watching a Canadian Broadcast of a CFL game. And the dunking frog is epic. My opinion says keep da frog! Agh, I'll likely be watching that this year. Has anyone heard? The NBA announced that the season is likely to be canceled due to a labor dispute. LIKELY. No league EVER says THAT. D-Rose is headed to China, and Boozer's booked a plane to Turkey already. NBA, get it DONE. NOW.

RE: NBA Basketball - To - Aug. 14, 2011

They're saying that publicly to create backlash from the public to put pressure on the player's union to make concessions. It's kind of what the NHL would've been expected to do in 04/05 instead of just calling the season off.

RE: NBA Basketball - Temporal - Aug. 14, 2011

Likely, but I'm probably not going to see that Bulls-Mavs matchup, which I was REALLY looking forward to. Frankly, the NBA needs to compromise too. They think that they're immune. Freeze their TV-based assets. See how long this lock-out lasts then.

RE: NBA Basketball - Ryuk - Aug. 15, 2011

Frankly, I think the NBA might be locked out for a long time. IIRC, nothing is getting done with these labor disputes, and now that they said thay will probably cancel the season, I'm not feeling any better about it. What does everybody else think?

RE: NBA Basketball - Mickey - Aug. 15, 2011

Who's better? Russell Westbrook, or Deron Williams?

Demar Derozan and Jay Triano signed my ball shoes. If i got my attack stadium earlier, I should of got that signed instead.

RE: NBA Basketball - Temporal - Aug. 15, 2011

Russel Westbrook. He can carry a team. Deron Williams isn't there yet. I hate lockouts. The baseball season should keep me distracted, and now I'll have time to watch the Hawks, but really, this is insane.

RE: Favorite NBA basketball team - AshDTL - Sep. 01, 2011

(Jan. 01, 2011  1:52 AM)jake:D Wrote: boston celtics
ill probley make alot of enemies saying that

Miami heat, is the bomb even tough u beat us season, we still won in the playoffs

(Aug. 15, 2011  2:15 AM)Temporal Wrote: Russel Westbrook. He can carry a team. Deron Williams isn't there yet. I hate lockouts. The baseball season should keep me distracted, and now I'll have time to watch the Hawks, but really, this is insane.

yeaa, me too right.

RE: NBA Basketball - Temporal - Sep. 01, 2011

...No. The Heat are a deep-pocketed team who buy their players, not develop them. Let me say this: You are lucky as hell that the Bulls do not have a Shooting Guard who can score. Once we get one, look out, the Bulls will DOMINATE the East, which, by the way, is so weak compared to the West. Only the West can have a 50-win 8-seed. (Year before last. OKC Thunder, 50-32, tied for best record of a 8-seed.)

RE: NBA Basketball - AshDTL - Sep. 02, 2011

(Sep. 01, 2011  11:14 PM)Temporal Wrote: ...No. The Heat are a deep-pocketed team who buy their players, not develop them. Let me say this: You are lucky as hell that the Bulls do not have a Shooting Guard who can score. Once we get one, look out, the Bulls will DOMINATE the East, which, by the way, is so weak compared to the West. Only the West can have a 50-win 8-seed. (Year before last. OKC Thunder, 50-32, tied for best record of a 8-seed.)

Your totally right in that, i know this is kinda wierd comin from a heat fan but its true. Bulls will dominate if u get a shooting gaurd

RE: NBA Basketball - Caststarman - Sep. 02, 2011

I hate the heat with my heart cuz I am a diehard bulls fan

RE: NBA Basketball - Temporal - Sep. 02, 2011

Well, that's no real reason. You should hate the Pistons and the Celtics, hah. I hate the Heat because LeBron and D-Wade, though good players, have become childish douchebags. And though they were happy to brand Bosh as part of the Big 3 when it was profitable, once the games started, he was thrust away. Note how he's always reading a book alone in the locker room instead of joking around like the other two "members". He's been kicked out, so to speak. And it is not fair. He put in just as much work as LeBron and D-Wade combined.

RE: NBA Basketball - ƛnubis - Sep. 04, 2011

Well if the Magic get an actually big power forward they will get into the finals easy bro. The heat are just Lebron's way to a championship ring.....

RE: NBA Basketball - Temporal - Sep. 04, 2011

Which, by the way, he'll never see. The East is much weaker than the West, and buying a team just won't hack it here. Moneyball is exciting, but it never works.

RE: Favorite NBA basketball team - drakio - Sep. 04, 2011

(Dec. 31, 2010  11:47 PM)Vulcan R2F Wrote: l.a lakers. always been my fav team since i was 7.

same, I have always loved the Lakers ever since I was little, I never knew why I just did.

RE: NBA Basketball - Temporal - Sep. 04, 2011

Because it is "cool" to like the Lakers, of course. Every major league has that one team where you're a "hater" if you don't like them. Point:
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Patriots
MLB: Yankees
NHL: No clue, I didn't really watch hockey until recently.

But if you like the Lakers, that is your choice. I just hope you're a fan that is down for the ride, even in bad times and 20-win seasons, not just the 20-loss seasons.

RE: NBA Basketball - Temporal - Oct. 12, 2011

I just thought of something terrifying for any non-Bulls fans. In 2015, Derrick Rose...will be 27. That's it. Now, let that bounce around a bit. Also, I went to school with Anthony Davis of Kentucky (Perspectives joslin. The guy averaged, like, nine steals and 30 points a game. Did I mention he's nearly seven feet tall? He's a freshman in college, and he's not done growing according to his doctors. Yeah...a force.), and that dude is BIG TIME. Expect a good career in the NBA within four years. Like: Rookie of the Year and maybe a ring. Maybe. He could very well got one in college, assuming VCU doesn't pull a total butt-faced move and ruin everyone's brackets again. If the Bulls get him too when he declares in about two and a half years? RINGS! (Yes, I'm calling it now.)

RE: NBA Basketball - DefStamina88 - Nov. 04, 2011

I love my Celtics. Too bad this lockout is delaying their domination this year...

RE: NBA Basketball - DefStamina88 - Nov. 26, 2011

Did you guys hear the news.....? THE NBA LOCKOUT IS OVER!!! Players and owners were finally able to reach a deal yesterday. The first game will be a triple-header on Christmas Day. First will be the Boston Celtics VS New York Knicks, then Lebron, D-Wade and the Miami Heat VS the NBA champions, the Dallas Mavericks, then Derrick Rose and the Chicago Bulls VS Kobe Bryant and the Los Angeles Lakers.

RE: NBA Basketball - Temporal - Nov. 26, 2011

Hell yeah! Okay, this is good. I'm glad I get to see the Bulls and Grizzlies this year. Because of the lockout, defense will determine games in the playoffs, not offense. I pick the Bulls to get it done against the Heat in the Eastern Finals and take out the Thunder in the Finals.

RE: NBA Basketball - DefStamina88 - Nov. 26, 2011

I say Boston edges out New York, I say Heat get revenge in Dallas, and Derrick helps pull a win over LAL.

RE: NBA Basketball - Temporal - Nov. 27, 2011

Rose is scary. Third year, and he's MVP. If the Bulls get a consistent SG... The Thunder scare me. They can score at will, and play solid D.