World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH (/Thread-NBA-Basketball-LOCKOUT-FINALLY-OVAH)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: NBA Basketball - Guardian - May. 16, 2011

(May. 16, 2011  12:42 AM)Ryuk Wrote: Yay! OKC won! Bulls win later tonight. I'm calling it.

Bulls did win good i don't like miami
next game is the mavs vs the thunders which most likely mavs will win

RE: NBA Basketball - Own-Ray - May. 16, 2011

who does like miami ... i mean seriously who would go for miami

RE: NBA Basketball - Melo_NY - May. 16, 2011

Bulls won, 103-82.

RE: NBA Basketball - Omega - May. 16, 2011

I go for Miami Tired Not because we got LeBron or anything, I've always gone for them. And for the record, I hate LeBron xD

RE: NBA Basketball - Robsta - May. 16, 2011

I used to go for the Charlotte Hornets when I was really into when I was younger. Once they became the Wolverines(?) I lost interest but am starting to follow it more due to the fact my friends are mad keen followers.

RE: Favorite NBA basketball team - Fang.Leone - May. 18, 2011

(Jan. 01, 2011  1:55 AM)scipio132 Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  1:52 AM)jake:D Wrote: boston celtics
ill probley make alot of enemies saying that

you just made one. my magic kick the carp out of the celtics

hell ya magics and d howard are the best

RE: NBA Basketball - ƛnubis - May. 18, 2011

I wish I could add a poll that says do you hate the Heat

RE: NBA Basketball - Fang.Leone - May. 18, 2011

(May. 18, 2011  1:56 AM)scipio132 Wrote: I wish I could add a poll that says do you hate the Heat

na bro heat is aiight but i might start liking the lakers if dwight howard joins them

If that happens I will destroy the Staples Center and bomb L.A. Jk. But I would be upset.

RE: NBA Basketball - BeybladeStation - May. 18, 2011

Da Bulls are so takin' it this year, the Game is at 7:30, already started.

RE: NBA Basketball - Fang.Leone - May. 18, 2011

(May. 18, 2011  2:00 AM)scipio132 Wrote: If that happens I will destroy the Staples Center and bomb L.A. Jk. But I would be upset.

why you from orlando

RE: NBA Basketball - Ryuk - May. 18, 2011

Yeah, a poll would be great. It would be intersting... And that would suck if Dwight went to the Lakers. At least the Zen Master will be gone.

(May. 18, 2011  2:18 AM)Fang.Leone Wrote:
(May. 18, 2011  2:00 AM)scipio132 Wrote: If that happens I will destroy the Staples Center and bomb L.A. Jk. But I would be upset.

why you from orlando
Yes I am.

RE: NBA Basketball - Fang.Leone - May. 19, 2011

(May. 18, 2011  2:20 AM)scipio132 Wrote:
(May. 18, 2011  2:18 AM)Fang.Leone Wrote:

why you from orlando
Yes I am.

haha sucks cause i can pick any team i want i am in vegas so i got fav player DWIGHT HOWARD, SUPERMAN IS IN THE BUILDING

RE: NBA Basketball - Temporal - Jun. 12, 2011

The Finals are almost over, and LeBron turns out to be a pumpkin in the postseason. Again. And who the heck let JJ Barea hit 3-ball after 3-ball? The Heat apparently thought that the "bad guy" role meant that someone was just going to give them a ring.

On another related note: Charles Barkley was right. The Heat need to quit crying "hate" and play. Nobody hates you guys for no reason! LeBron creates excuse after excuse, and D-Wade snubbed his hometown, while still trying to claim "hate". The only player I cannot fault is Chris Bosh. He has not gotten the respect he deserves, and will be the first of the "Big 3" to go. Without Bosh, Miami loses the Chicago series.

RE: NBA Basketball - ƛnubis - Jun. 12, 2011

Hah welcome back Mega. The reason the Heat are getting smoked is because Terry almost scored more than the big three in the 4th quater

J. J. Barea. That's all you need to see to know how bad the Heat really are. Oh, and where's LeBron go? I'm thinking that the Heat trade him in the 4th quarter. I hope they got someone good in return... Y'know, less of a jerk-off? Anyway, I still hate Kobe and the LA Chokers, but I will miss the NBA's version of 'Da Coach. Goodbye, and good luck, Phil Jackson. You were awesome on the Bulls. Keep your 11 Rings, but don't forget who got you 6 of them. (Yeah, I'm lookin' at you, Scottie Traitor Pippen, quit kissin' LeBron's butt, and stop bashing Carlos Boozer! Yeah, I live in Chicago, and I went there! I know you're bitter, but GET OVER IT! You had nobody, everyone left with Jordan, I get it. Don't take it out on us 8 years later, dude!) Carpin' self entitled jerk.

RE: NBA Basketball - xXCL0UDXx - Jun. 12, 2011

ALL Hail miami heat! dwayne and lebron woop mavericks...buts

Yup, 0 points in 4th Quarter twice in a row. LeBron is so awesome. I smell a Bandwagon fan! Listen, man. Triple-Doubles only help...IF YOU WIN! But it don't. Face it, the Heat bought their team, while the Mavericks built their team from scratch. Which wins? In fact, did you watch Games 2, 4, and 5? If you still think LeBron is cool, you obviously didn't. He's a crying, useless, choke-prone, complaining, excuse-making moron. He was good in Cleveland because Cleveland sucks. (I could start for the Cavaliers. I'm 14.) He still thinks that he's the leader, when it's so obviously Wade. Really, the Big 2 stink, while Bosh is the Facilitator, and has settled into his role as a support player, and a knock-down/knock-out shooter. In essence, LeBron is the new Kobe.

RE: NBA Basketball - Temporal - Jun. 13, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  2:56 AM)shotz Wrote: ALL Hail miami heat! dwayne and lebron woop mavericks...buts

Mavericks win 4-2, and the Heat quit in the 4th quarter. D-Wade and LeChoke combine for a grand total of 5 points in the 4th. Again. All hail who? Certainly not the Heat. This is the West, boy. We are not the 76er's. In the end, the Heat went about 59% from the charity, and lost even with home calls. Dynasty. Is. Over. (Like there was one to begin with) Let's go Bulls, bring home the hardware next season. (And go get Ben Gordon back, please? If not, get Allen Iverson.)

RE: NBA Basketball - ƛnubis - Jun. 13, 2011

Nice season magic need more big guys

I would so love to see Magic vs. Bulls in the Eastern Finals! That's a guaranteed 6-7 game series. (I still want Ben Gordon back)

The heat will probably try to get Howard but he said that he wont leave because he isn't a baby like shaq. Also Magic vs Bulls would be a nice eastern final. But Bulls would win.

I was kinda proud of Shaq for retiring. He just didn't want anyone waiting on him to feel better, and end up playing less than 30 games, so he took his 4 rings and retired.
The Heat are done. The fact is that Bosh will be gone within four years, and Wade will follow. (Note: End of last year, LeBron James takes off his jersey before reaching the locker room in frustration. LeBron leaves. This year: James and Wade do the same thing, and Bosh is left out on the court, staring at the scoreboard after the final buzzer. Alone. Again. Wow, reminds me of Toronto, does it not?) I found it hilarious when Dirk Nowitzki decided that the media sucks, and hopped the railing to get to the locker room before he had to answer any questions.

Shaq better get a television show. " The Real life of Shaq"