World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH (/Thread-NBA-Basketball-LOCKOUT-FINALLY-OVAH)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: NBA Basketball - ƛnubis - Apr. 20, 2011

(Apr. 11, 2011  3:11 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Heh. Orlando is the Bulls' latest victim!

Dont you get started we were missing Dwight because the refs like to pick on him!

RE: NBA Basketball - Ryuk - Apr. 28, 2011

Dosen't look good for the Magic now, does it Scipio132? Now they're down to the Hawks 3-2. They got lucky the other night, because the Hawks played very poorly. I want the Magic to win, but it's too late now. OKC Thunder all the way!

RE: NBA Basketball - ƛnubis - Apr. 29, 2011

(Apr. 28, 2011  11:03 PM)Ryuk Wrote: Dosen't look good for the Magic now, does it Scipio132? Now they're down to the Hawks 3-2. They got lucky the other night, because the Hawks played very poorly. I want the Magic to win, but it's too late now. OKC Thunder all the way!

I don't think lucky is a way to put it. Flippin JJ Redick beat the holy carpity carp out of their defense I was embarrassed for the Hawks.

RE: NBA Basketball - Ryuk - Apr. 29, 2011

Hey, I mean Dwight only took four shots. It was lucky.

(Apr. 29, 2011  12:58 AM)Ryuk Wrote: Hey, I mean Dwight only took four shots. It was lucky.

The team isn't the Dwight City Dwights. We clearly are capable to stomp them without Dwight. Now if Dwight and JJ play well in game 6 we will win.

CryingCryingThe Magic frickin lost! They almost came back but they lost. Plus the refs made serious bull carp calls when they flop 100 times. Im so flippin angry. Well bye I am going to cry in the corner CryingSmithicide

PS: Rooting for Bulls in play-offs now.

RE: NBA Basketball - Guardian - Apr. 29, 2011

lakers wonSmile too bad hornets lost:p

RE: NBA Basketball - Dusk - Apr. 29, 2011

(Apr. 11, 2011  3:41 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Facts don't lie. If they were the best, they'd be in 1st. They're not. Simple as that. Need I explain further?

Hmm, it seems that your "facts" do lie as seeing that the winning most team this year, the Spurs, are about to lose in the first round to the Grizzlies.

RE: NBA Basketball - Nano - Apr. 29, 2011

Blazers are making me mad. They were losing by 23, yet they one the game by 2. Other then that, they have been making me mad this season. I hope tonights game is good. We have home court.

Really doesn't matter if they win. They have no chance agaist the Lakers. Size difference would kill them.

They've won countless games against the Lackers.

You know what they say! Don't count your Beyblades before they're put together Wink

Its ok dusk, blazers won't even get past the Mavericks

Pffft. You wish! The Blazers are a comeback team. They'll win for sure!

Regular season means nothing. The only thing mattering in the regular season is getting to the playoffs. Also another factor for that match up is experience.

(Apr. 29, 2011  4:36 AM)Nano Wrote: Pffft. You wish! The Blazers are a comeback team. They'll win for sure!

Its halftime guess what mavericks are winningTongue_out

(Apr. 29, 2011  4:36 AM)Nano Wrote: Pffft. You wish! The Blazers are a comeback team. They'll win for sure!

They are also a choking team. The Mavericks are a team where once they are winning, they do not let the other team get back into the game.

RE: NBA Basketball - FRO$TY - Apr. 29, 2011

Mine is lakers because
Their awesome

Mavs won take that nano, Lakers will beat Mavs hopefully

RE: NBA Basketball - AnnieDuck - Apr. 29, 2011

How many bowls of Wheaties do you think Ron Artest eats in a sitting?

(Apr. 29, 2011  6:12 AM)Guardian Wrote: Mavs won take that nano, Lakers will beat Mavs hopefully

We came back and were down by one. Truth is, this year was not our year. I'm surprised we made it to the playoffs with all our injuries.

We all know if Wallace didn't hurt his back, we would of won.
(Apr. 29, 2011  6:20 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: How many bowls of Wheaties do you think Ron Artest eats in a sitting?

RE: NBA Basketball - Ryuk - May. 01, 2011

Does anybody else here hate the Heat? I can't stand any of their players. I don't know who I dislike more, Dwyane Wade (his parents must not have known how to spell DWAYNE) or Lebron. I hated how Dwyane dunked the ball after his team was winning in the 4th quarter with a second to go in game 5 against the 76er's in the playoffs this year. And Lebron with his "Decision". Don't even get me started. Even the guy who talked with him before the "Decision" said that he hated it. If anyone here likes them, they're obviously frontrunners. If scipio132 is from Florida, and he likes the Magic instead of the Heat, that just goes to show you how much everybody hates them.

RE: NBA Basketball - ƛnubis - May. 01, 2011

(May. 01, 2011  2:12 AM)Ryuk Wrote: Does anybody else here hate the Heat? I can't stand any of their players. I don't know who I dislike more, Dwyane Wade (his parents must not have known how to spell DWAYNE) or Lebron. I hated how Dwyane dunked the ball after his team was winning in the 4th quarter with a second to go in game 5 against the 76er's in the playoffs this year. And Lebron with his "Decision". Don't even get me started. Even the guy who talked with him before the "Decision" said that he hated it. If anyone here likes them, they're obviously frontrunners. If scipio132 is from Florida, and he likes the Magic instead of the Heat, that just goes to show you how much everybody hates them.

I absolutly agree. The Heat are awful then joining my hate group along with the Celtics and the Lakers. Lebron had to have a one hour special on TV just to say his stinking carp was moving to Miami.

RE: NBA Basketball - Ryuk - May. 01, 2011

Right back at ya brother. I also hate the Celtics and Lakers. Who do you want to win in the Eastern Semis, the Celtics or Heat? I hate both, but the Heat must die! I want the Bulls out of the East, and the Thunder out of the West. That would be a good final.

RE: NBA Basketball - ƛnubis - May. 01, 2011

(May. 01, 2011  2:31 AM)Ryuk Wrote: Right back at ya brother. I also hate the Celtics and Lakers. Who do you want to win in the Eastern Semis, the Celtics or Heat? I hate both, but the Heat must die! I want the Bulls out of the East, and the Thunder out of the West. That would be a good final.

I would rather the Celtics I live in Orlando and their is still alot of those annoying Heat fans. I would not mind seeing Mephis out of the West. But I really want Chicago to advance to the finals.

RE: NBA Basketball - breakfast - May. 01, 2011

of course LA lakers it's my favourite team in nba!