World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH (/Thread-NBA-Basketball-LOCKOUT-FINALLY-OVAH)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - Temporal - Jul. 14, 2014

I can see Phoenix in the playoffs this year, with a more consistent backcourt. We all know the player Dragic is, and Gerald Green has come into his own. When he started and PJ Tucker played the 4, this was a very good team. I wouldn't be shocked to see TJ Warren starting at the 2 (Or Green starting at SG) and Bledsoe getting shipped elsewhere.

I feel like this is Durant's best shot at a title. They still need a consistent 2, though Lamb was solid there. With Jackson being in his second year of legit playing time, the team should move much better on the bench.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - DefStamina88 - Jul. 14, 2014

So Cleveland is refusing to get rid of Wiggins for Kevin Love. Minus well say that Love isn't going to Cleveland. That or a standstill will take up all of the free agency session.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - RagerBlade - Jul. 15, 2014

(Jul. 14, 2014  9:56 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: So Cleveland is refusing to get rid of Wiggins for Kevin Love. Minus well say that Love isn't going to Cleveland. That or a standstill will take up all of the free agency session.
Man I hope they don't get him because the team will be too OP. I'm just a little annoyed about the next bunch of people saying they've loved Cleveland before LeBron was there.

Wiggins seems promising so why get rid of him?

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - DefStamina88 - Jul. 16, 2014

It'd be easier to get rid of a draft picked player for some other player that you KNOW will be better down the road rather than keep one that MAY be useful. Anthony Bennett is a perfect example. He floundered badly in 2013-14 season. This could be his year as a 2nd-string PF for Thompson.

Meanwhile, Wade is staying in Miami as expected, so Miami's still a contender team for at least a playoff spot. Carmelo Anthony signed back with the Knicks for less than the max deal. Mike Miller went to Cleveland (yet another asset to use).

Dirk Nowitzki (the kind 7-foot German Mav for life) decided to sign for a lower contract than last year (being the perfect example of what every NBA player SHOULD be) to help the Mavs get more cap space, and I love it...

Finally, the Wizards are continuing to pursue a Conference contending team by trying to work out a sign-and-trade with Boston for Kris Humphries. I like the mindset, but the execution all these moves will produce will be the deciding factor...

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - RagerBlade - Aug. 03, 2014

I wish Paul George and his Family good luck. It was an extremely bad injury.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - LMAO - Aug. 03, 2014

I was watching the game live, and to see Paul George's injury was so disappointing. His lower leg literally just broke.

I hope surgery and healing doesn't take too long Unhappy

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - OwnageDerp - Aug. 03, 2014

That injury was so gruesome, people are comparing it to Joe Theismans injury, which was the worst injury in the NFL. I'm not a Pacers or Team USA fan, but I hope they pull through without their star player.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - DefStamina88 - Aug. 04, 2014

But imagine if that had happened to Derrick Rose? Everybody would be up in arms and going absolutely wild. Chicago would just love to have a season where Rose wasnt injured for a long period of time, but so far, no go. I'm sure that he's gonna somehow break it before the playoffs of the 14-15 season. I'm looking forward to seeing Milwaukee even more now. They just signed Jerryd Bayless. They got some stones to work around now.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - LMAO - Aug. 04, 2014

If that was Derrick Rose who got injured, the "Derrick Rose will never return" jokes would never have came to an end. In my opinion, if Derrick Rose actually does get injured again he should just retire. After all those injuries and surgeries, a man certainly has his limits.

It seems the Celtics will never get back to 2007-08 days Unhappy

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - DefStamina88 - Aug. 05, 2014

So I now have my team analyses finished. Look for your favorite team and make your comments...

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - ShinobuXD - Aug. 07, 2014

Lebron is such a baby. Seriously. Why should the best player in the world need two All-Stars on every team he goes to? First, he joined up with Wade and Bosh in their primes. Once Wade's knees got bad, he jumped ship and returned to Cleveland. Now he has Love and Irving, 25 and 22(I think) years old. Lebron should never be compared to Jordan, Kobe, Magic, and Bird. Those guys didn't need to hop teams every couple of years, joining up with there buddies, to win.

Either way, they'll still get beat by OKC or San Antonio.

DefStamina88: Perkins sucks. He's so bad, it's not even funny. I hate watching him. If OKC had a better Center, we might've made it past SA, even with Ibaka out games 1 and 2. Hopefully Adams will get more minutes. He could start, except he fouls so much. Thabeet is garbage, too. He never really plays much. OKC needs to win now, because I'm afraid KD might go to D.C. in two years.

I think the Pacers will make the playoffs just because the East is so bad, but I think they'll be a 7 or 8 seed. Hibbert and West might be able to get them in, if Hibbert plays well.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - DefStamina88 - Aug. 07, 2014

So it's official; The T'Wolves are sending Kevin Love to Cleveland. Sent him for Andrew Wiggins, Anthony Bennett, and a first round 2015 draft pick.

Welp, put Cleveland in your 2014-2015 playoffs finals now. Verajao's goin to the bench. Irving, Waiters, James, Love, Thompson at the starting 5.

Meanwhile, on the other end, unfortunate for Wiggins to not be playing alongside the "best" in the game. Bennett goes back to a spot too familiar for him (aka the bench), and unless Flip Saunders thinks that Wiggins is better than Kevin Martin for the 2, he's not starting. He does get to play alongside Ricky Rubio, though, and joins his draft class buddy Shabazz Muhammad. Rubio, Martin, Budinger, Mbah a Moute, Pekovic at the 5.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - RagerBlade - Aug. 07, 2014

Holy carp Cleveland is OP this season! Love, Lebrom, and Irving?!

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - Kujikato - Aug. 08, 2014

GG Guys. NBA gonna be so boring from now on.

How the hell does the NBA allow Bosh, Wade and LeBron, AND NOW Kyrie, Love and LeBron, but NOT CP3 and Kobe...

Dan Gilbert, I applaud you. -.-

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - LMAO - Aug. 08, 2014

Did anyone see Drake's plea for Kevin Durant to come to Toronto next season? That would be amazing, and it would be nice to see Toronto win some more games, and hopefully get to the 3rd or 4th spot in the East.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - Kujikato - Aug. 08, 2014

Durant should stay with the Thunder, even if he doesn't get a ring. DC and Toronto may call, but he should remain loyal. Heck if anything please move the Thunder back to Seattle and get the Clippers OUT of LA.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - DefStamina88 - Aug. 08, 2014

Toronto will have to wait til his contract expires to try going for him... Durant left team USA. Honestly, I don't think he should have, but with how dedicated he is, I can see why he's like to, and I'm glad he made that decision.

And Kuji, if James, Wade and Bosh can get together, but CP3 and Kobe can't, apparently either Dan Gilbert is extremely biased on who he thinks is the "best", or he doesn't watch any media.

Irving, Waiters, James, Love, Thompson has gotta be 5 for Cleveland. Thompson has really grown over the last couple seasons. I lie his play. He can play PF and C both efficiently. Waiters also does pretty well alongside Irving as well. At this pace, Cleveland's already become the new Miami. Expect an NBA finals appearance for Cleveland.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - RagerBlade - Aug. 08, 2014

I remember reading a while back that when someone asked KD what team he likes the most he actually responded by saying that he's loved the Raptors for a long time.

I'm for the Wizards all day, no matter what though. Smile

I am liking the Wizards now too. They made some moves that make them 3-5 seed IMO. I didnt notice it til I saw the roster. Wall and Beal in the backcourt, Pierce at the 3, Nene at the 4, Humphries at the 5. Porter at 6th man, Gortat as reserve C. They could've made conference finals, but choked to Indiana. They can do well enough to make conference semis IMO, maybe even conference finals.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - RagerBlade - Aug. 08, 2014

Wait did they get Trevor Ariza?

Was. He was with Washington last season. He moved to Houston.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - Batavianblader - Nov. 09, 2014

I wish im going to be as tall as Shaq....
if i compare my grow chart with his grow chart i will be as tall as Shaq

My average
27 pts/game
12 rebounds/game
5 assists/game
7 blocks/game
4 steals/game

The position i play is Power Forward/Center, You may know im 12 years old and 6''0 tall.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - DefStamina88 - Nov. 17, 2014

So roughly 10 games into the season, and Toronto leads the way in the East, Memphis and Houston in the West.

As expected, the West is a fight. 10 .500 or better teams, and the east is a slump, 4-5 Brooklyn as 8th. So you guys know how bad the East is to the West, Toronto's 8-2. Golden State, 3rd in the west, is 8-2. West can trample East almost any day it wants to.

Surprising to see Toronto at the top, but I love it. Washington's up there, as is Chicago as expected. Cleveland's rolled 4 straight, but that 1-3 start still has everybody shaky. No shock, lack-o-talent Philly is winless through 9 (Isn't it interesting that Atlanta and Milwaukee are 5-4 and 5-5 despite negative point differentials?)

Meanwhile in the West, no surprise to see how it's shaped up so far. Memphis and Houston holding the top, Golden state following close, Portland and Dallas also not too shabby. Sacramento also not too bad, 6-4 and 8th after 10. Everything is pretty normal of what you see in the West, but with SA 5-4. OKC 3-8 and LAL at 1-9 (the worst 10-game start in the franchise), things are also a bit...off...

Finally, the "main" story, Cleveland's 5-3 on a 4-game roll. 3rd in PPG, 20th in rebounds, 12th in assists, and 24th in points allowed. No surprise that 8 in Lebron averages 27.8, Irving 22.4, Love 17.1. Love also with 10.3 rebounds leads the team. Also no surprise, Lebron, Irving and Love playing 39, 38, and 36 minutes. We'll just have to keep watching to see if they can live up to the high expectations they have.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - DefStamina88 - Nov. 22, 2014

Hell yeah, Washington wrecked Cleveland last night. Wall with 28, 17 in the 3rd.

The Wizards are a good team to watch. They've done good over this past year. Returns to the playoffs to go out in the semis last season, now off to a hot start. I wanna say Eastern conference finals for them. Gortat in the center is good. Wall always has a good night. Pierce is a scary presence for Lebron, apparently. They got a pretty good setup.

RE: NBA Basketball: LOCKOUT FINALLY OVAH - DefStamina88 - Dec. 23, 2014

May i revive this? i mean, we're nearly halfway through the season...

So as expected, two -.500 teams are in the top 8 in the East, and there are 9 +.500 teams in the west. Denver's 12th in the West and could qualify for a playoff spot in the East.

Toronto still leads the East, and thanks to Golden State's 18 wins in 19 games, they are atop the West by a fair margin. Portland is still there, though', as is Memphis and Houston. San Antonio hasn't been looking good. sitting the stars a lot right now. Mills is out, Parker's been gone, Duncan and Ginobili have been getting benched. Leonard was out for a bit. It's crazy.

Who are you guys looking at?