World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
First Beyblade Ever - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: First Beyblade Ever (/Thread-First-Beyblade-Ever)

RE: First Beyblade Ever - toatanu - Jun. 30, 2011

Heh, Storm Aquario IS actually a good first Beyblade, but people keep buying Pegasis first because they see and recognize Ginga on the package... then wonder why it keeps zooming under furniture.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Ronin Fox - Jul. 14, 2011

Dranzer F, because I thought the three interchangeable tips made it AWESOME. Boy, how wrong I was...

Dang thing broke one wing tip after around 6 battles, and the other wing tip broke after 6 more. (this was when none of my friends and I cared about battling with a broken blade) And none of the tips really did me any good.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - BHorogium - Jul. 15, 2011

My first was Lightning L-Drago 100HF =D Still have it, but the CW is all chipped and the MW is so dull looking.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Callum6939 - Jul. 15, 2011

The Draciel from the very first month of beyblades... forgotten it was it Draciel S? might have been not sure

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Nano - Jul. 15, 2011

(Jul. 15, 2011  2:31 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: The Draciel from the very first month of beyblades... forgotten it was it Draciel S? might have been not sure

Draciel MBD? I remember that thing. Sucked, but the base was good.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Callum6939 - Jul. 15, 2011

(Jul. 15, 2011  3:15 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2011  2:31 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: The Draciel from the very first month of beyblades... forgotten it was it Draciel S? might have been not sure

Draciel MBD? I remember that thing. Sucked, but the base was good.

Yeah, that's it, I loved it, eventually I got board and built my own combos but always had the base on Joyful_3

RE: First Beyblade Ever - MegaPanda - Jul. 15, 2011

Mine was probably Driger S when I was a lot younger. Smile

RE: First Beyblade Ever - IdiotBox - Jul. 15, 2011

Rock Leone. I had no beys in 2002, I just watched the anime. XD

RE: First Beyblade Ever - benthebeyboy - Jul. 15, 2011

Flame Libra. I am still glad it was. When I saw it I thought "Ooohhh. A stamina type..." (`Cos I wanted one. Plus, I never knew it at the time, but I do best with stamina types. Grin) Then I looked at the Code Card "Oooohhh. That guy looks COOL!" Then one second later "I`m getting this." and I walked away with it. Sadly when I was blading with my friends before I was a huge Beyblade nerd and my friends didn`t have any beys, I lent one of them my Libra. He always does this launch that is like the Gettiyaki but it doesn`t hit the other bey. I wish I never would have because he broke the ES tip. D:

RE: First Beyblade Ever - benthebeyboy - Jul. 15, 2011

Ignore this.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - HollowPerseus - Jul. 15, 2011

Storm Pegasus. Was actually good. Made it Storm Pegasus 100RF, Got a Beylauncher knocked my friends Leone, and Dark Wolf out the Vortex. Good Times, Very good indeed.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - ElevatorMadness - Jul. 17, 2011

Mine was definately a Plastic, what one now I don't know because I have a very bad memory.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Nytiri - Jul. 18, 2011

I haven't got a bey yet but the first one I'm going to get will be poison snake...... POISON SNAKE RULES!

RE: First Beyblade Ever - ControL_ - Jul. 18, 2011

(Jul. 18, 2011  12:46 PM)Nytiri Wrote: I haven't got a bey yet but the first one I'm going to get will be poison snake...... POISON SNAKE RULES!
You mean poison serpent.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Xlr8 - Jul. 18, 2011

(Jul. 18, 2011  12:46 PM)Nytiri Wrote: I haven't got a bey yet but the first one I'm going to get will be poison snake...... POISON SNAKE RULES!

well it is a useless bey please check bey wiki for it and the whole bey consists of outclassed parts it's better to get other bey than this for more info please post on purchase consultation thread

RE: First Beyblade Ever - GHOST-monkey - Jul. 18, 2011

I was 6 I forgot it is betwwen dragoon, and driger.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - kevinlee123 - Jul. 18, 2011

my first was an epic fake one that was heavy and cool. but the first one i remember was driger s,might have had a draciel before that

RE: First Beyblade Ever - SaintNP - Jul. 18, 2011

mine was burn phoenix

RE: First Beyblade Ever - SamuraiX - Jul. 18, 2011

dranzer s

RE: First Beyblade Ever - KoD PT - Jul. 18, 2011

My first beys were Griffolyon, Hayate and Zinrai... yeah, not the greatest start, but that was all my aunt could find (it wasn't out here back then).
After those, the first I was able to get here were Driger F, Master Draciel and Galzzly. Unfortunately, I could only get some of the S series beys like Driger S, etc, when they were re-released as part of the Phantom Force series.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Tris - Jul. 20, 2011

My first bey, was , i think... a random dollar store bey.. I lost it, but, i think it was a knockoff of a dragoon s..

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Tsunayoshii - Jul. 20, 2011

My First BeyBlade Was Dragoon V2 lol , i was a fanboy at the time (9 yrs old) so i didnt know what the hell i was choosing in terms of stats XD

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Fang - Jul. 20, 2011

My first one was I think Dragoon S and A Draciel S

RE: First Beyblade Ever - DynaZord - Jul. 20, 2011

Master Driger, Draciel F, and a transparent-reddish bey. Can't remember the last one.
First MFB was Lightning L-Drago. I guess that was me being a smart newb...

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Cygnus - Jul. 20, 2011

My first Bey was ... Flame Aries and Rock Orso. I know, I was always interested in Plastics and HMS but I never bought them.