World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
First Beyblade Ever - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: First Beyblade Ever (/Thread-First-Beyblade-Ever)

RE: First Beyblade Ever - stormaries8862 - Dec. 17, 2010

Plastic:dragoon g
Hms:driger ms
Hws:storm Aries

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Spoonigan - Dec. 17, 2010

My first plastic was 'Spark Knight', second was Wolborg. (:

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Evan - Dec. 17, 2010

(Dec. 17, 2010  6:02 PM)Spoonigan Wrote: My first plastic was 'Spark Knight', second was Wolborg. (:

Didn't you think Spark Knight was such a pretty bey? I got it along with Draciel S as my first beys. I miss that really old Hasbro packaging, it brings back some really great memories. Oh my goodness....it's seriously been 9 years since I picked those up? Wow I feel so old.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Mc Frown - Dec. 17, 2010

Spark Knight is hot.
One of the prettiest non-recolors ever.

(Dec. 17, 2010  7:58 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Spark Knight is hot.
One of the prettiest non-recolors ever.

I've always considered that whole "wave" of beys (the first 8 or so, before Grip Attacker and Metal Ball Defenser) to be a bunch of recolours with slightly different parts. Spark Knight = Ultimate Saizo and Polta. Ultimate Frostic Dranzer = Bistool + ???. Spin Dragoon = ??? + ???. ??? meaning I've forgotten the name. Basically they were all the same, with different BB and WDs.

But yes. Spark Knight is hot.

Spark Knight/Megaro Arm/UFD were all really pretty because they were transparent.

(Dec. 17, 2010  8:03 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Spark Knight/Megaro Arm/UFD were all really pretty because they were transparent.

Megaro Arm! Purple Spin Dragoon correct? Ahhh it's gonna kill me if I can't remember the other two beys.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Night - Dec. 17, 2010

Man, I love the Transparent Plastics. I used to beg my parents to get them for me when I was a little kid.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - ControL_s SouL_ - Dec. 17, 2010

My first Bey, was a Dragoon S, mainly because I watched the show before I bought it and I fell in love with it! I saved up to buy it!

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Temporal - Dec. 17, 2010

Ah, BumpKing... You were fake. My first real one was... Wyborg. My 1st decent ones, BEARING STINGER, and Bistool.

(Dec. 17, 2010  8:06 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  8:03 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Spark Knight/Megaro Arm/UFD were all really pretty because they were transparent.

Megaro Arm! Purple Spin Dragoon correct? Ahhh it's gonna kill me if I can't remember the other two beys.

No, the clear grey one.
Makendo was solid purple.

(Dec. 17, 2010  11:46 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  8:06 PM)Evan Wrote:

No, the clear grey one.
Makendo was solid purple.

I don't know how I forgot that honestly. Megaro Arm was the only TAKARA version of those beys that I owned. I do believe the TAKARA Makendo was clear purple, while the Hasbro one was solid.

Now can anyone remember the last version of UFD\Bistool?

EDIT: I love the packaging on these first few beys. Just a plastic bag with all the parts on a bracket. I guess I'm just partial to it, but I think it looked rather snazzy. Plus they came with the old two-part bitchips, which were amazing (added weight, plus support for the super rare Metal Bit Chip).

RE: First Beyblade Ever - meteoldrago3748 - Dec. 17, 2010

my first bey was metal draciel

RE: First Beyblade Ever - twistedfayte - Dec. 18, 2010

My first beyblade was a flame saggitario. I always wanted to get a beyblade since the plastic generation, however by the time i finally made my own money they were not in stock. When the metal fusion series came out in the US i jumped all over it ^^.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - chenainai100 - Dec. 18, 2010

Bumpking was my first ever Smile

my first HMS was Strata Dragoon

my first MFB was Storm Pegasus

RE: First Beyblade Ever - 11darkblade11 - Dec. 19, 2010

my firdt beyblade was
gaia dragoon HMS

RE: First Beyblade Ever - TheEarthEagle - Dec. 19, 2010

My first was Hasbro Flame Sagittario C145S.I'm thinking about buying some HMS older Beyblade off ebay, they're pretty cheap to buy Smile

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Hov - Dec. 19, 2010

Season 2 MFB:
Meteo L Drago

RE: First Beyblade Ever - DragoonRoks - Dec. 19, 2010

Plastic : Driger F
HMS: Dranzer MS
MFB: Storm Pegasus

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Vulcan R2F - Dec. 19, 2010

plastic: driger s i think. maybe driger f. all that i know its driger
hms: took a big break of blading so i never got into them
mfb: storm pegasis
mfb season 2: meteo l drago

RE: First Beyblade Ever - banki - Dec. 19, 2010

my first bey was rock leone but mine was in the old kind

RE: First Beyblade Ever - bumpyfelon - Dec. 19, 2010

Mine was storm pegasus.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - johnnyo1041 - Dec. 24, 2010

My first was dark bull,but now he is my weakest out of all my beys somehow..............

RE: First Beyblade Ever - BeyBladeUltimo - Dec. 24, 2010

my first beyblade ever was a R/C Dragoon i think about 5 years ago? but i never used it because i didnt know how to play.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Furious - Dec. 24, 2010

My first bey was Wolborg MS. I forgot where I got it from...