World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
First Beyblade Ever - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: First Beyblade Ever (/Thread-First-Beyblade-Ever)

RE: First Beyblade Ever - kool-kid9980 - May. 24, 2010

Sorry Guys, but my Kid Dragoon from Portugal and I were close.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - BDaichi - May. 24, 2010

Mines was zinari(the black and red one) or what ever is was called.
It was one of the transforming dragon ones.
I never won a battle with it lol.
2nd blade was a master draciel.
It was to pro!

RE: First Beyblade Ever - OkiBlaze - May. 25, 2010

Mine was Driger S, and its still in pretty good condition, considering how long ive had it.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - BladingBrian - May. 26, 2010

Mine was Dragoon Grip Attacker. Bought it the very day I saw the anime oh so many years ago.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - ecllippse - Jun. 13, 2010

my first was a red dragoon, idk what kind but its a red transluscent bey. my dad got it for me, he think's it looks cool and i think its cool too

RE: First Beyblade Ever - AcidRonin - Jun. 14, 2010

Hahaha Dragoon Storm. That rubber tip has been worn to hell.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Priscient - Jun. 14, 2010

Errrrrr fake really giant dragoon storm? If not:

Galeon.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - SubterraMaster - Jun. 15, 2010

My first beyblade was a Storm Pegasis 105RF Starter Set.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - -Storm- - Jun. 15, 2010

I cant honestly remember the exact one since it was so long ago now, I think it was a Dragoon of some sort..

RE: First Beyblade Ever - 桃太郎 - Jun. 15, 2010

Grip Attacker. So awesome til it was destroyed by my cousin's Metal Draciel... =(

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Tobio Oike - Jun. 16, 2010

mine was seaborg2 the proper first one was a fake that had a grip a launcher a ripcord and the blade but it was screwed together and had a metal ar that i could snap fragments off of when i was 6

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Dan - Jun. 16, 2010

Black Dranzer, ended up getting bruised and then stolen. Ah, the perks of a ghetto primary school.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - davedragon14 - Jun. 17, 2010

my first beyblade was dragoon galaxy turbo

RE: First Beyblade Ever - valeyon - Jun. 17, 2010

mine was dranzer v2 and the electronic dragoon bey man good times good times but now i have PEGASUS

RE: First Beyblade Ever - LanceV - Jun. 17, 2010

My first bey was a master draciel. It was so sick! Owned all the kids at school...sigh, what memories.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Kid Windy - Jun. 18, 2010

I believe it was Polta? LOL or perhaps it was Wyborg..regardless my first blade sucked Smile
I always had a bad taste in beyblades when i was younger..Uncertain

RE: First Beyblade Ever - MaxL - Jun. 18, 2010

Mine was that Roller Defender I think... It was that green one with the two spinning plastic pieces on the attack ring. After that I got a Gazzly (sp?)

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Mc Frown - Jun. 18, 2010

Polta actually beats a lot of other first series beys uncustomized.
Not like MBD or ACB though.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - davedragon14 - Jun. 19, 2010

(Oct. 26, 2008  9:30 PM)AnchoredCross Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2008  9:24 PM)Kei Wrote: It took so long for me to get it though because everyday that my Mother went to Toys R Us (there was one near her work), they were sold out.

Argh, I feel your pain... I always got to Toys R Us FAR later than all of my other friends, and had to choose between the remaining inadequate blades.

I know how you fell and i hate when that happens

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Jsc - Jun. 19, 2010

If I go to a store and see something really low stock that I cant buy right then ill hide one under stuff. or put it under a stack of random clothes xD

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Kid Windy - Jun. 20, 2010

(Jun. 18, 2010  6:43 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Polta actually beats a lot of other first series beys uncustomized.
Not like MBD or ACB though.

Well, I liked it up until the screw slot for the spingear (don't know if thats the correct term for the first series of beys) was stripped and the screw just spins in there along with the top part spinning which eventually leads to the AR spinning D:

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Mc Frown - Jun. 20, 2010

Eh, it's not so bad.
It shouldn't spin though unless the knobs broke off the second piece of the psuedo-spin gear.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - DropDeadDeadly - Jun. 21, 2010

My first one was actually a Wolborg (the original). I saw it in the store and had to have it that instant.
(Beeing a newbie) I went to a tournament and i quickly learned that the newer made blades are cheaper and a fair bit stronger..

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Mc Frown - Jun. 21, 2010

Unless you didn't buy it until HMS was out, what sort of beys were you losing to?

RE: First Beyblade Ever - GeneralHawx - Jun. 21, 2010

My first official Beyblade was Trygle I believe, don't remember since lost most of them