World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
First Beyblade Ever - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: First Beyblade Ever (/Thread-First-Beyblade-Ever)

RE: First Beyblade Ever - trent08 - Dec. 15, 2009

(Dec. 14, 2009  11:33 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Spin Dragoon has no rubber bottom. That would be Grip Attacker

haha yah my bad

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Burning Dragoon - Dec. 19, 2009

my first Beyblade is Dragoon f.and its still my best Beyblade. It can still beat any other beyblade except. Galeon i hate that beyblade but Galeon isnt mine. its of my brother Bluetsunami thats his name on Wbo.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Chaos Blader - Dec. 19, 2009

My first Beyblade was Bearing stinger and i still remember crying when the AR broke Crying

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Saurav Ryuu - Dec. 19, 2009

Dragoon V, lost and bro gave it to me to play with when i was like 4 lol.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Ashari - Dec. 20, 2009

mines was dranzer s (blue verion)

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Hagane Ginga - Dec. 20, 2009

OH YEAH I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT SO MANY URGH! Eee
relist:

HASBRO
1st. Gekiryu-Oh
2nd. Dranzer S
3rd. Draciel S
4th. Dragoon S
5th. Galzzly

TAKARA
1st/2nd. Megaro Arm
2nd/1st. Grip Attacker
3rd. Flash Leopard II
4th. Galeon
5th. Driger V2
I got megaro arm and grip attacker around 2002 at some toy store in central london for like £3 each! (it was before beyblades were any popular)

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Johnny9000 - Dec. 21, 2009

I forget the name of it but it was white with a blue rubber bottom. I'm pretty sure it was what Tyson originally used in the anime.. all I remember is how cool it was when I broke my friends BeyBlade into pieces lol I forget the name of the BeyBlade he has but it was like a pinkish purple and it was just horrible lol but after awhile the attack ring broke in half and the rubber grip on the base fell off.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 23, 2009

i think your talking about dragoon s.... or maybe spin dragoon. to add to my 1st bey list my 1st takara bey was a dragoon gt

RE: First Beyblade Ever - bey tempest - Dec. 23, 2009

or grip attacker maybe

oh whoops thats what i meant lmao. i dont even know what a spin dragoon's base looks like >_>

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Serotonin - Dec. 23, 2009

He's banned, I don't see this as really relevant anymore.

sorry about that, i just saw the post that basically got him banned... >_>...

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Ultra - Dec. 23, 2009

It's a great thread don't close it.

(Dec. 23, 2009  11:41 PM)megablader2 Wrote: It's a great thread don't close it.

he was referring to my response to ItzSpooky and how its irrelevant because he got banned yesterday

RE: First Beyblade Ever - MortalNerd - Dec. 23, 2009

awww ive never had a beyblade beforee Crying

RE: First Beyblade Ever - blacklightning - Dec. 26, 2009

my 1st bey was a bakushoh it was purple and with a glass over the bit beast 1 of the 1st beys ever

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Driger Soul - Dec. 27, 2009

My first beyblade was Driger F.
from that time mya beyblade is always driger... but they're all gone because i was a little kid back then.
but i still have my driger ms =)

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Darkmega354 - Dec. 28, 2009

My first was a Salamander-type thing, a Hidden Spirits blade (I can't believe I still have the figure as well...) but something happened to the AR or something and now it wont come off of the spin gear and just spins freely. My second was a Seaborg 2, which I believe closely followed my first =D.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Romeo - Dec. 28, 2009

My first blade I believe I had was Wolborg 4, which i got from a friend to keep....
yet the next day I lost it Angry i was sooo mad, but i still played with it like 7 times before i lost it Tongue_out_wink.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - DefenciveDemon - Dec. 28, 2009

My first blade ws Draciel Metal Ball Defencer. i tried builden it in the car when i got it and lost one of the balls lol. I dont have it anymore but rememer that it wasent all that good.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - SavatoEX - Jan. 09, 2010

dragon storm for me dont got it anymore traded it long time ago

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Medz - Jan. 09, 2010

My first was a fake galeon, had an orange AR and a blue BB, called it Imposter Galeon lmao. My first real one was Kid Dragoon tho.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Storm Dragoon - Jan. 09, 2010

My first blade was flashleopard2

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Dragonfly - Jan. 10, 2010

my first one was Dranzer F, oh, such a good moment!!!

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Jaysus - Jan. 10, 2010

I bought two, Ultimate Frostic Dranzer and Grip Attacker.. Unfortunately the grip attacker attack ring broke within a day of getting it, which kind of threw me off getting attack types.. UFD lasted me a surprisingly long time, but it's long gone now Unhappy Still have the bit chip.