World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - McMongol - Dec. 09, 2008

http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/mgst/?ref=kjp_jp

what could this mean....?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Dec. 09, 2008

(Dec. 09, 2008  9:19 PM)Baronrana Wrote: http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/mgst/?ref=kjp_jp

what could this mean....?

Read 3 pages back:

SK Wrote:no its not LOL, that power sign is global for every electronic device in the whole world, not just 360. its just associated with 360 because of rrod. the same power sign is on my ps3, tv, computer, toaster, basically everything electronic

my theories:
metal gear ad!d for DSi or metal gear ac!d for iphone

im pretty sure its ac!d because of the "!", + acid is associated with the color green

the other "i" could be either for DSi or iphone. iphone makes more sense since snake owned a ipod and stuff in mgs4 lol.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Dec. 09, 2008

that doesn't mean SK's word is gospel

it could be MGS4 360. who knows

I just quoted it as "This has been discussed before, and non-360 ideas are..." kind of thing.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 09, 2008

Knowing Kojima they intentionally made it correlate to the 360 to get people worked up when all along its something stupid like SK said. MGA for DS/PSP/iPhone.

As hilarious as I think it would be to see MGS4 come to 360, I really doubt its going to happen. More likely this teaser is something for DS or iPhone.

Yeah, Konami played along with the "Is it coming to 360?" things quite a lot. Then there is Kojima who seemed to be asked that question every day of the game's development, and press cycles, who was obviously annoyed.

But MGS aside, damn 800,000 in a week Nintendo. IN A WEEK. I, I can't comprehend them selling 800,000 Wii's in a week in the US. I just can't.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Dec. 09, 2008

(Dec. 07, 2008  5:43 PM)pegasis Wrote: i will never do it again but is there anyway to fix my cd?
well my mgs3 cd had one tiny scratch that made the game would freeze just as it was starting to get interesting, like 4-5 hours in the game

i tried everything, cleaning the disk, starting a new save, copying the save, using tootpaste on the scratch (LOL, i did some googling and people were saying it would work) etcetc, nothing worked, and to this day, i still havent finished mgs3 Unhappy

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 09, 2008

(Dec. 09, 2008  9:52 PM)SK Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2008  5:43 PM)pegasis Wrote: i will never do it again but is there anyway to fix my cd?
well my mgs3 cd had one tiny scratch that made the game would freeze just as it was starting to get interesting, like 4-5 hours in the game

i tried everything, cleaning the disk, starting a new save, copying the save, using tootpaste on the scratch (LOL, i did some googling and people were saying it would work) etcetc, nothing worked, and to this day, i still havent finished mgs3 Unhappy

You really aren't missing much.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - McMongol - Dec. 09, 2008

Oh carp, my bad guys lolol

BUT ITS GREEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Dec. 09, 2008

i heared u can take it to hollywood vedios or gamestop... and they have a machine that can fix it Smile,but in my country i havnt found a store with this machine.tomorrow am gonno tell the store that i got the game from that when i was playing the game froze and the disk came out with the scratch,hope they will give me a new oneSmile
my 2 games that came with my xbox360 are pal,and i got halo3 and it was ntsc and they all worked fine.today i wanted to get gta1v and i didnt find it cuz it is illegal in saudi,untill some guy told me he can sell me one and the guy asked me (ntsc or pal)lol i didnt know so i came back to check my console but how can i know if it is pla or ntcs!?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - xboxteam - Dec. 10, 2008

xbox reviews killzone 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VvDG79c8q8

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Dec. 10, 2008

http://www.unigamesity.com/ign-misses-the-point-with-football-manager-2009-review-removes-it/

omfg, how can anyone hire such incompetent people to review?
he said something like "i can't imagine why anyone would prefer fm2009 over fifa 2009 or pro evolution soccer 2009, since if fifa/pes, you're actually playing football"

holy carp carp

that like saying "i can't imagine why people play red alert instead of call of duty, since in call of duty, you're actually shooting people"

what a carp idiot, why the hell did he even bother to review football manager when he knows nothing about football at all? fm is the most realistic football game on the planet, and its series has been for the past 14 years. and thats not my opinion, its the opinion of everyone in the whole world who play football games and actually know a bit about football

this guy seems as realiable as my cat guarding my house

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Dec. 10, 2008

Someone pissed in SK's coffee, it was probably that guy from IGN.
Says the guy who raged over their DragonBall Z: Infinite World review...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - May The Pirate - Dec. 10, 2008

Well, that didnt take long.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Dec. 10, 2008

(Dec. 10, 2008  7:30 PM)To Wrote: Someone pissed in SK's coffee, it was probably that guy from IGN.
Says the guy who raged over their DragonBall Z: Infinite World review...
lol, coming from the guy who wrote a essay because someone gave a bad rating to a dragonball z game? :p B)

besides, the dbz review was personal opinion, which is okay
the fm09 review was just wrong. he thought and said the game is something its not

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Dec. 11, 2008

I no longer like Dragon Quest. Good job Nintendo and Square.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Grey - Dec. 11, 2008

(Dec. 11, 2008  12:14 AM)To Wrote: I no longer like Dragon Quest. Good job Nintendo and Square.

Y'know, you really aught to explain why you feel the way you do about things

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 11, 2008

Arrrrrg the Circle, X and Square buttons on my PS3 controller like quit working. They are really mushy when I try to push them and sometimes they get stuck and the PS3 doesn't register that I'm pressing the buttons. Its really carp up.

I would open up the controller and see if there's something jammed in it or something but I'm scared to for fear that I just might make carp worse. lmao

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blue - Dec. 11, 2008

(Dec. 09, 2008  9:53 PM)Roan Wrote:

You really aren't missing much.
LIES

SK, Snake Eater is worth finishing, especially if you have/ can get subsistance.

Roan thats weird as hell. its not a DS3 is it? Only my PS2 ever gave me problems with a button, and that was R1 for Killzone's primary fire.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - KoD PT - Dec. 11, 2008

Details on Fallout 3 Operation Anchorage DLC:

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/937/937202p1.html

Seems great plus there'll be new weapons, armor, perks and achievements. They also plan to increase the level cap (plus adding even more perks and new foes) with the third DLC Broken Steel. I can't wait for this =)
Too bad the level cap lift doesn't come sooner though. I've already hit Lv 20 and I still have a bunch of main/side quest missions plus enemies to get through which I won't get any exp for right now.

My PS2 controller has a sticky Circle button, and my PSP 1000's Square is literally about to fall out. Luckily I don't use them any more.

(Dec. 11, 2008  3:12 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2008  12:14 AM)To Wrote: I no longer like Dragon Quest. Good job Nintendo and Square.

Y'know, you really aught to explain why you feel the way you do about things

Because Dragon Quest X is on a console that is more toy then console. And because the game will likely be played with the nunchuk and likely not actually make full use of the console it is on. They are honestly better off making it on PS2 as well, or upscaling the game and release it on PS3 with mapped waggle gestures to fit with the Dualshock 3.

http://kotaku.com/5106730/funny-band-the-best-guitar+drum+keyboard-controller--press-release-ever#viewcomments

Hahahaha, that is awesome.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 12, 2008

November NPD's

Holy carp I can't believe this. 2 million Wiis sold in November alone. carp is bananas.

Also of note, 360 outsold PS3 and PS2 combined. PS3 still managed to sell a respectable 378,000 units though, which is nothing to scoff at, but given the stellar performance of both the Wii and 360 this past month, Sony is going to be heading into an uphill battle during December.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - NAP - Dec. 12, 2008

WTF? The Wii lead in Console sales, but the most sold software was all for 360?
Alot of people must be satisfied with just having WiiSports.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Dec. 12, 2008

or they may be buying illegal copies of games just like me :p