World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Photo Gallery - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Photo Gallery (/Thread-Photo-Gallery)

RE: Photo Gallery - Nano - Feb. 07, 2014

(Feb. 06, 2014  11:42 PM)MBF1 Wrote: So its snowing where I live and I decided to take a few pics in the snow of my new beyblades and my custom dyed basalt horogium. Smile I was going to take more pics but it was really cold. >.<

Snowing where you're at too? Soon, all of Oregon will be covered!

RE: Photo Gallery - Angry Face - Feb. 07, 2014

(Feb. 07, 2014  12:59 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2014  11:42 PM)MBF1 Wrote: So its snowing where I live and I decided to take a few pics in the snow of my new beyblades and my custom dyed basalt horogium. Smile I was going to take more pics but it was really cold. >.<

It's all a part of *Ginga*'s master plan to freeze the world over, beginning with Oregon.

@MFB1: I agree with the others, the Kraken is a nice color. I'm also pretty impressed with how good your died Horogium looks, as I held off on dying mine for fear of making its silver numerals turn an ugly color, though, I may reconsider now that I've seen how well yours came out.

RE: Photo Gallery - DRAGON KING - Feb. 07, 2014

(Feb. 07, 2014  6:59 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2014  12:59 AM)Nano Wrote:

It's all a part of *Ginga*'s master plan to freeze the world over, beginning with Oregon.

@MFB1: I agree with the others, the Kraken is a nice color. I'm also pretty impressed with how good your died Horogium looks, as I held off on dying mine for fear of making its silver numerals turn an ugly color, though, I may reconsider now that I've seen how well yours came out.
Let it Gooooooo, the cold never bothered me anyways!
I-I-I mean how did you get horogium to be that color without damaging or covering the Numerals? What type of dye?

RE: Photo Gallery - Kevo - Feb. 07, 2014

(Feb. 07, 2014  7:12 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2014  6:59 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2014  12:59 AM)Nano Wrote: Snowing where you're at too? Soon, all of Oregon will be covered!

Let it Gooooooo, the cold never bothered me anyways!
I-I-I mean how did you get horogium to be that color without damaging or covering the Numerals? What type of dye?
I simply followed the wbo guide to dying beyblade parts with rit dye. And I was also surprised at the result, I never thought the numerals would turn gold.

RE: Photo Gallery - Kevo - Feb. 08, 2014

It hasn't stopped snowing, so I took the chance to take some more pics in the snow. Joyful_3
I would have taken more, but I didn't want to risk ruining my stickers.

RE: Photo Gallery - Mitsu - Feb. 08, 2014

Nice photos MBF1! Also, I really like that Archer Gryph photo! Smile

RE: Photo Gallery - ashton pinto - Feb. 08, 2014

Wow, those pics are amazing MBF1 ! Smile

RE: Photo Gallery - Kevo - Feb. 08, 2014

(Feb. 08, 2014  4:42 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Wow, those pics are amazing MBF1 ! Smile
Thanks! I might try to take more pictures soon. Haha.

RE: Photo Gallery - Angry Face - Feb. 09, 2014

These are a couple of the other similarly-styled pictures I took, but opted not to use for the first round of the current YC photography competition:

I'll probably post some more extras once I get around to uploading my next submission.

RE: Photo Gallery - *Ginga* - Feb. 09, 2014

Very cool angry!

Anyways, took a couple of pictures of Girago Dragooon SA165EWD.

RE: Photo Gallery - TenshouTsubasa - Feb. 09, 2014

(Feb. 09, 2014  3:16 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Very cool angry!

Anyways, took a couple of pictures of Girago Dragooon SA165EWD.

It seems prety wrecked.

RE: Photo Gallery - Kei - Feb. 09, 2014

(Feb. 08, 2014  12:57 AM)MBF1 Wrote: It hasn't stopped snowing, so I took the chance to take some more pics in the snow. Joyful_3
I would have taken more, but I didn't want to risk ruining my stickers.

Where's that black Reviser sticker from? One of the Random Boosters?

RE: Photo Gallery - Snoop Dog MS - Feb. 09, 2014

That's from the First Battle Set.

RE: Photo Gallery - DRAGON KING - Feb. 09, 2014

Just thought I'd post the awesome pics from round. 1 of the current photography contest

RE: Photo Gallery - *Ginga* - Feb. 09, 2014

(Feb. 09, 2014  4:00 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: It seems prety wrecked.

#battlescars

I was actually experimenting with Sharpie coloring haha, makes it look a bit cooler.

RE: Photo Gallery - The Supreme One - Feb. 12, 2014

So my Divine Chimera arrived today & I must say, I'm quite pleased. Didn't realize that Chimera had an actual dinosaur/dragon (whatever that is) depicted on the clear wheel. Awesome.

RE: Photo Gallery - Mitsu - Feb. 12, 2014

(Feb. 12, 2014  1:38 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: So my Divine Chimera arrived today & I must say, I'm quite pleased. Didn't realize that Chimera had an actual dinosaur/dragon (whatever that is) depicted on the clear wheel. Awesome.
It's been two hours, and nobody comented on this (including me xd). Otherwise, I really like the photo, The Supreme One! Diggin' that Chimera. Cute

RE: Photo Gallery - The Supreme One - Feb. 12, 2014

(Feb. 12, 2014  3:23 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2014  1:38 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: So my Divine Chimera arrived today & I must say, I'm quite pleased. Didn't realize that Chimera had an actual dinosaur/dragon (whatever that is) depicted on the clear wheel. Awesome.
It's been two hours, and nobody comented on this (including me xd). Otherwise, I really like the photo, The Supreme One! Diggin' that Chimera. Cute
Thanks! I didn't know it was this pretty Cute I have a Blood Lacerta arriving this week as well! Can't wait to see what it looks like in person Smile

RE: Photo Gallery - Snoop Dog MS - Feb. 12, 2014

I love the Golden Divine.
Yoda Translation: Divine Chimera is not the beyblade you are looking for.

RE: Photo Gallery - Dual - Feb. 12, 2014

1. Obi-Wan said that.
2. Yoda would not have said the words in their correct order.
Anyway, I really like the Chinera clear wheel and just the overall bey. I want it ;(

RE: Photo Gallery - DRAGON KING - Feb. 12, 2014

Yes, right Is Dual (Yoda voice.)

Nice pics TSO Smile

RE: Photo Gallery - The Supreme One - Feb. 13, 2014

Aaaand another picture! My Blood Thermal Lacerta arrived today Smile Came with the DVD & case for under $15—pretty good deal!

RE: Photo Gallery - Cake - Feb. 13, 2014

Looks awesome! Thermal is one of my favorite wheels, and yet I didn't even know that existed... wow .-.

RE: Photo Gallery - The Supreme One - Feb. 13, 2014

Haha it comes with vol. 2 of the Japanese version of MFB season 2 & a case with dividers to carry Beyblades in. It's really worth the purchase!

RE: Photo Gallery - LadyWulf - Feb. 19, 2014

LadyWulf can find bitchip stickers here yesh? O_O I'm trying to catch up on reading the thread but there's quite a few pages. So far I've figured out that it is possible to print out bitchip stickers? If this is true, could someone how to go about doing t his?