World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Photo Gallery - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Photo Gallery (/Thread-Photo-Gallery)

RE: Photo Gallery - roux - Feb. 20, 2012

got a package today
all r available except black gaia dragoon , G driger and frostic dranzer
[Image: yijHj.jpg]

suprisingly i got this, which didnt show up on that YJA lot!
[Image: UQH6K.jpg]

other photos:

RE: Photo Gallery - Hazel - Feb. 22, 2012

New arrival from roux:

So, Four DEMS~ I had to steal one of the Bit Protector stickers from one of my NIP ones, but it was definitely worth doing.

EDIT: Oh, and the non-BP stickers on it are ones she printed, in case they look a bit different than this recolors' usually do.

RE: Photo Gallery - Ga' - Feb. 22, 2012

Would you be willing to give me the BC?

EDIT: JK, but nice pictures! I like that blue DEMS.

lol no, I special ordered it as the combo it is now

Circle Upper(M2)
Circle Wide(from Draciel MS)
Bearing Core

RE: Photo Gallery - JBladerMS - Feb. 22, 2012

That blue DEMS looks so hot. It'll a miracle if I could get one, let alone multiples.

RE: Photo Gallery - th!nk - Feb. 22, 2012

(Feb. 22, 2012  12:30 AM)Hazel Wrote: New arrival from roux:

So, Four DEMS~ I had to steal one of the Bit Protector stickers from one of my NIP ones, but it was definitely worth doing.

EDIT: Oh, and the non-BP stickers on it are ones she printed, in case they look a bit different than this recolors' usually do.

UUUUUUNNNNNGGGHHHHH

I LOVE THAT AR SO MUCH

But I cannot get one until next payday, at least :C

RE: Photo Gallery - roux - Feb. 22, 2012

(Feb. 22, 2012  12:30 AM)Hazel Wrote: New arrival from roux:

those stickers were a bit deep in color i guess, anyway
if u got those worn off, tell me and i will send u the newest one
those look more like regular DEMS stickers

I wouldn't mind being sent the newest ones anyway, if you would not mind!

RE: Photo Gallery - roux - Feb. 22, 2012

(Feb. 22, 2012  8:32 AM)Hazel Wrote: I wouldn't mind being sent the newest ones anyway, if you would not mind!

i hv to prepare for the printing works next time
so i wont be able to send u at this point

Alright. Whenever's convenient, then.

RE: Photo Gallery - Gianmarco.93 - Feb. 22, 2012

WARNING super big pics

RE: Photo Gallery - Soul ♫ - Feb. 22, 2012

Simply Amazing! :Q_________

RE: Photo Gallery - bubble - Feb. 22, 2012

wow. You stuck them on the wall. That's really a huge collection of dragoons for a fan.

RE: Photo Gallery - JuanDevil - Feb. 23, 2012

Hello my name is John and I wanted to congratulate the fantastic site you guys have. I am a big fan of beyblade, I'm a big fan of the first editions of the series beyblade that had Max, Kai, and Tayson Ray. I have some beyblades can post some photos if you want hehe.

RE: Photo Gallery - Neko Fury - Feb. 24, 2012

I finally got the beys my friend ordered! Here are some NIB pictures, like you will see NIB Driger plastics these days.

WARNING: Superb High Quality Images in spoilers

Group Photo of my 'Cat' collection (except for the Lions...they're not my cup of tea and 'dead' Galeon is my only Lion bey) - Everybody wants to be a 'cat' (sorry, I had to quote that song from 'Aristocats') Cute

Driger S - The base looks pretty flat :\

Driger F

Driger G

Driger MS

Beat Lynx TH170

Lastly, I have replaced some of my Driger V2 stickers with new ones I printed out - thanks to people posting sticker sheets

RE: Photo Gallery - roux - Feb. 24, 2012

nice for that first mold driger ms

and ur stickers look gd too.
which part did u cut though? bit beast?

RE: Photo Gallery - th!nk - Feb. 24, 2012

Curious, what brand/type of paper did you use for those stickers? They look excellent! I'd be keen for some advice, haha. Smile

Awesome pictures, by the way.

(Feb. 24, 2012  12:49 PM)roux Wrote: nice for that first mold driger ms

and ur stickers look gd too.
which part did u cut though? bit beast?
Wait, mine's a first mold...*sees where box was made* - 'Made in Japan' XD
My friend ordered it so he didn't know if the Driger MS is a first or 2nd mold
No wonder the plastic in the RC was chipping away so easily and I checked Beywiki; the metal frame on the AR looks slanted compared to mine so now I know XD

I just cut through the ARs and the bit chip, my cutting quality is pretty bad XD

Also it took me about 4 sticker sheets until I got to the right size XD
At least I bought 3 sets of sticker paper when I was overseas
It's all about trial and error Cute

@think, I bought the sticker paper at a book store when I was in the Philippines 2 weeks ago. It's 'High Gloss' sticker paper, A4 Size, Inkjet Friendly by 'ASIA' - 2 sets of it

There is another brand I have as well, I bought in the same store but I only bought one set

RE: Photo Gallery - Hazel - Feb. 24, 2012

Seeing the Driger series without stickers on it almost turns me off of it entirely... thankfully, my full Driger collection all have stickers~

I'm going to put stickers on them soon when I'm ready...just scared to ever since what happened to my Driger V2 stickers...they got all dirty, dark and faded Gasp

I know I've replaced the AR stickers for it, but the original stickers are always better than sticker paper printed stickers (no pun intended)...

Stickers will wear and discolor if exposed to the elements or used in battle, obviously...

RE: Photo Gallery - th!nk - Feb. 24, 2012

Hazel keeps his beyblades in an airtight, climate-controlled case, well out of sunlight, I am sure.

I actually like driger MS without stickers. Looks like it's time for one more impulse buy.

RE: Photo Gallery - roux - Feb. 24, 2012

being 2nd mold would be less threatening i can tell lol
anyway u r reli lucky on buying a 1st mold, it should be reli practical in battles
use it wif MSUV RC and u will find it awesome

u better take a photo of that kind of sticker sheet
i wanna know the brand of it and cover sheet

RE: Photo Gallery - bubble - Feb. 24, 2012

No wonder such a good quality because of the elements:
high gloss and inkjet friendly.

Got to get some from my local shop too.

(Feb. 24, 2012  1:44 PM)th!nk Wrote: Hazel keeps his beyblades in an airtight, climate-controlled case, well out of sunlight, I am sure.

I keep my "I USE THESE" MFB in a bag under my bed(housed in a Hasbro stadium from Plastics - Blizzard Bowl), my display Beyblades on my desk, and my Plastics, HMS, etc. are kept in a plastic container lined with a blanket that says closed and in my closet.

This setup is only until I can get a nice display case like the ones Blitz and JR_Tiger have - I want a closed one, though, to prevent dust nightmares.