World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Photo Gallery - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Photo Gallery (/Thread-Photo-Gallery)

RE: Photo Gallery - Uwik - Sep. 21, 2011

(Sep. 21, 2011  2:42 AM)Pcyborg Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2011  2:36 AM)Uwik Wrote: <3, did you get the bronze wolborg that was there?

THERE WAS A BRONZE WOLBORG !?
I only saw one Wolborg 3 and one wolborg 2 (limtied colour) the last time I drop by...

Yeah, supposedly. Stephen74 mentioned it. I believe I relayed the info during the Singapore event to you and <3. It was gone 3 days after the tourney. I thought that <3 must have nabbed it.

RE: Photo Gallery - Pcyborg - Sep. 21, 2011

That slipped my mind completely Loool

My last trip there had only the 2 Wolborgs which I mentioned. Their limited plastic range seems decent price wise.

RE: Photo Gallery - Uwik - Sep. 21, 2011

I saw the wolborg 3, when I was there. I, however, bought a booster prize Seaborg (clear blue), and a kid dragoon with a funky looking bit chip (which I accidentally broke 1 day later *sigh*)

RE: Photo Gallery - Dragoonrocks - Sep. 21, 2011

(Sep. 21, 2011  12:53 AM)♥ Wrote: Dug up a few pics of my holiday in Malaysia/Singapore:

Wow...really surprising to find hms and plastic beys still there! Really cool findings..Really didn't expect to see HMS beys in there!

RE: Photo Gallery - Serotonin - Sep. 21, 2011

(Sep. 21, 2011  2:55 AM)Uwik Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2011  2:42 AM)Pcyborg Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2011  2:36 AM)Uwik Wrote: <3, did you get the bronze wolborg that was there?

THERE WAS A BRONZE WOLBORG !?
I only saw one Wolborg 3 and one wolborg 2 (limtied colour) the last time I drop by...

Yeah, supposedly. Stephen74 mentioned it. I believe I relayed the info during the Singapore event to you and <3. It was gone 3 days after the tourney. I thought that <3 must have nabbed it.

I can't remember seeing it, I don't think. I went on Sunday evening, the day after you told me about the store. I didn't buy anything except for the Random Booster 11 and a Gundam figure.

The fact that all the boosters had little tags identifying their contents was a cool idea, but I can't help but think I would have actually bought one if they were completely random.

Yeah, the prices for the plastics/HMS are pretty good compared to the absolutely inflated prices you'll find online, but I have, at one point or another had pretty much everything they sold and didn't really feel like adding to the collection, haha.

I was more enthralled by the general experience of being surrounded by so much neat stuff. I was in there for over half an hour looking at everything, haha. The staff must have thought I was such a creep.

RE: Photo Gallery - KaizerMFB - Sep. 21, 2011

(Sep. 21, 2011  4:06 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2011  2:55 AM)Uwik Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2011  2:42 AM)Pcyborg Wrote: THERE WAS A BRONZE WOLBORG !?

I can't remember seeing it, I don't think. I went on Sunday evening, the day after you told me about the store. I didn't buy anything except for the Random Booster 11 and a Gundam figure.

The fact that all the boosters had little tags identifying their contents was a cool idea, but I can't help but think I would have actually bought one if they were completely random.

Yeah, the prices for the plastics/HMS are pretty good compared to the absolutely inflated prices you'll find online, but I have, at one point or another had pretty much everything they sold and didn't really feel like adding to the collection, haha.

I was more enthralled by the general experience of being surrounded by so much neat stuff. I was in there for over half an hour looking at everything, haha. The staff must have thought I was such a creep.
Nah, when your that interested, is pretty normal. I'd think they know themselves that you would rarely find a shop with 1999-2006 beyblades @.@

RE: Photo Gallery - Rendezvous - Sep. 22, 2011

(Sep. 21, 2011  12:53 AM)♥ Wrote: Dug up a few pics of my holiday in Malaysia/Singapore:

Most of the plastic / Hms there have a good price. Sadly , the price of the 4D beys and limited edition beys are kinda ridiculous..

RE: Photo Gallery - DrigerGT - Sep. 22, 2011

New Banner Smile
[Image: rexc.png]

Old ones: https://picasaweb.google.com/109845849415818268705/DGTBanners

RE: Photo Gallery - KaizerMFB - Sep. 22, 2011

I'm not sure if the contrast has drastically risen, but it gives it a good look and effect!

RE: Photo Gallery - Ga' - Sep. 22, 2011

WHY U STICKER REX FACE DGT? I loved the printed Rex face... It's still an awesome banner! The prehistoric theme works too.

RE: Photo Gallery - AwesomeDragoon - Sep. 23, 2011

great job DGT another awesome banner

and like Ga'Hooleone said the prehistoric theme looks great

RE: Photo Gallery - KaizerMFB - Sep. 23, 2011

Got a bunch of old plastics from my friend, gonna get more from another one.
AR: Metal Dranzer
WD: Lol idk
SG/BB: Bearing Base

Pretty battered, but real fun Smile
WARNING LARGE Images.
http://imageshack.us/g/843/dsc00132wf.jpg/ Link for small

RE: Photo Gallery - Sniper - Sep. 23, 2011

(Sep. 23, 2011  3:27 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Got a bunch of old plastics from my friend, gonna get more from another one.
AR: Metal Dranzer
WD: Lol idk
SG/BB: Bearing Base

Pretty battered, but real fun Smile
WARNING LARGE Images.
http://imageshack.us/g/843/dsc00132wf.jpg/ Link for small

XD large images is an understatement

RE: Photo Gallery - BeybladeStation - Sep. 23, 2011

Honestly one of the largest pictures I've seen around..

Great picture though!

RE: Photo Gallery - Raigeko13 - Sep. 23, 2011

Oooooh, Kaizer, you've got a Bearing base from Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger! It has DOUBLE bearings, it's AMAZING. I have one in great condition! Sadly yours looks as you said, pretty battered. Crying

RE: Photo Gallery - lianadan - Sep. 23, 2011

I don't have a favorite picture to post here,but these looks great!

RE: Photo Gallery - kopo007 - Sep. 24, 2011

It's kinda late for me to get these beys but gotta admit thoughSmile this l-drago urs and killer be--something are pretty amazing looking..here some pictures of it
With killer be-something I finally got my own full collection of the maximum beysSmile plan to do more shot later after I got a dslr cameraSmile please comment and enjoy..

RE: Photo Gallery - BeyCenter - Sep. 26, 2011

Joyful_2
Just took some pics of my entire collection with my mom's DSLR super duper amazing cam. But I'm not much of a photographer.

So whatchya think! Comments Please!

RE: Photo Gallery - Flaming Aries - Sep. 26, 2011

Really nice BC, how many Beys is that?

RE: Photo Gallery - JDBriggsBlader - Sep. 26, 2011

Sweet collection! you should post these under the Collections thread for a Rose gold face, didnt count but looks like 50 beys

RE: Photo Gallery - BeybladeStation - Sep. 26, 2011

I counted them.. 40 it seems to be. Actually, I will be trying to post my collection today!

RE: Photo Gallery - BeyCenter - Sep. 26, 2011

40, I miscounted when I old you it was 46, I need to go back to kindergarten.

EDIT: I just recounted. Its 42 or 43 beys, 1 more gonna be added soon this week.

RE: Photo Gallery - Hazel - Sep. 27, 2011

I received my RBV7s today, and took pictures of my haul! And a little oddity that occurred with one of them, too.

Pretty happy with it!

RE: Photo Gallery - Dan - Sep. 27, 2011

EXTRA POWER!!! obviously.

RE: Photo Gallery - Raigeko13 - Sep. 28, 2011

Hazel
Yes, I've bought a bey with one of those in it too. I assume that it's a part of metal that was never removed after they cut the wheel.