World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? (/Thread-Manhattan-New-York-USA-any-bladers-around)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - pedropaco - Sep. 12, 2010

I'm gonna be going to the tournament with kngoftherng.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - beybeyboy15 - Sep. 12, 2010

Nice I may be going to.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - MorningMess - Sep. 12, 2010

(Sep. 12, 2010  3:51 AM)pedropaco Wrote: I'm gonna be going to the tournament with kngoftherng.

Is that a definite?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - kngoftherng - Sep. 12, 2010

Yeah its a definite. He's one of my friends that I said I was bringing and that just had to make an account. My other friend should be making an account soon and posting here.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - MorningMess - Sep. 12, 2010

Oh alright. As soon as he posts here, I'll put him on the list.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - beybeyboy15 - Sep. 12, 2010

now how long will the tourny be. Because I have a 2 hour ride back and to newyork so.

Honestly guys, you guys would have to adjust your schedules for the tournament. The tournament won't adjust to everyones specific needs. I will say this one last time, wait for the tournament to be approved and all the information will be on there.

um..... ok... I wont ask no more questions then. But seeing as this tourny is in like 2 weeks thats why I ask for the time. Like I dont want to know all the information like 2 days before the tourny. Just saying Libruhhh

If you looked at a calender, the tournament is in about 5 weeks. And I can't force the admins and moderators to approve it right away. They have other things to do.

OH LOL I keep forgetting that the tourny is in October 16.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Jyankeefan13 - Sep. 12, 2010

yeah there is plenty of time for the tournament to get aproved my admins the onlly thing you can do is use patience during the wait

I will practice for the big day then.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Zackyblack12 - Sep. 12, 2010

What staduim are we using

I'm going to try and bring a BB-33 stadium and maybe a BB-46 stadium. Some other people said they're going to bring PTW stadiums for free play and I think someone else if going to bring an attack stadium.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Zackyblack12 - Sep. 12, 2010

thanx

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Daegor42 - Sep. 12, 2010

Wide Square isn't tournament legal.

What about BB-46?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Kai-V - Sep. 12, 2010

(Sep. 12, 2010  11:17 PM)MorningMess Wrote: What about BB-46?
The Balance, red floor is legal.

I thought you were getting an Attack Type Beystadium though ?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Daegor42 - Sep. 12, 2010

I believe it's legal on the Balance side.

EDIT: Kaived.

(Sep. 12, 2010  11:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
The Balance, red floor is legal.

I thought you were getting an Attack Type Beystadium though ?

= 3= My friend that lives in California decides he wants to keep it for a bit since he's having a tournament there also..

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - MorningMess - Sep. 13, 2010

I've been getting a few PMs from people that have been asking the same question as everyone has asked me. Just to get things clear one more time.

The tournament is on Saturday, October 16 in Central Park South. More information will be released when the tournament is approved. Just wait until it's approved.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - kngoftherng - Sep. 13, 2010

I'm bringing an attack stadium, possibly two.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - MorningMess - Sep. 14, 2010

Okay that helps a lot since I'll probably be only bringing a BB-46 stadium.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - kngoftherng - Sep. 14, 2010

I'm probably gonna be bringing 4 or 5 stadiums with me. 2 for actual tournament use and the others for free play.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - beybeyboy15 - Sep. 14, 2010

Nice I am trying my hardest to go. There are no trains on oct16 saturday that go to manhattan darn. I dont know if I can get a ride up there but um I hope I can come. I checked all Manhattan stops for that week is sunday oct 17. So.. I got to find a way to go.