World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? (/Thread-Manhattan-New-York-USA-any-bladers-around)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - rascoXtaco - Sep. 10, 2010

nope :p

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - beybeyboy15 - Sep. 10, 2010

Ok even thow I live kind of far from here I might go. But I am trying to contact my friend that lives it Rhode Island and see if he can come. I problly can come. So put me on the list.Stupid

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - MorningMess - Sep. 10, 2010

Alright guys. So holding it at Toys R Us has to wait until we hold more tournaments in New York, so for now it's going to be in Central Park South

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - beybeyboy15 - Sep. 10, 2010

Aw that sucks. I have no clue were central park is. I cant go if its far from Manhattan. But if I have full directions and its not far from Manhattan then I will go. But...

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - MorningMess - Sep. 10, 2010

Central Park is in the center of Manhattan. Once the tournament is approved, check out the thread. I'll be putting up information on what train to take and what stop to get off at.

Ok but is central park like a park or is it like a place like a street or something.

It's a park..

(Sep. 10, 2010  7:25 PM)MorningMess Wrote: Once the tournament is approved, check out the thread. I'll be putting up information on what train to take and what stop to get off at.

its a big park lol

Ok I thalt it was like the name of a street lol.
How many Takara Tomy stadiums do you have morningmess. Or is this not an official wbo tourny.
And what date is it again.

I'm going to try and order a BB-76 and BB-46 stadium. But it would be much appreciated if you guys could bring a stadium also to help out.

i only own the thunder whips Unhappy i wish i could help out and bring more
and i dont think thunder whips are allowed at WBO official tuornys

You can bring it if you want to use it for free play.

Yeah only thing I got is the super vortex and I really only play on the back of it so I can have knock outs. But I will bring it anyways. Why is it so hard to get a Takara Tomy attack stadium.

Because it's used to test out combos and it's proven best to use in official WBO tournaments. And they're also expensive.

No I am willing to buy it for 40$ and no one has one. That sucks. Lol I need to edit that.

(Sep. 10, 2010  8:26 PM)beybeyboy15 Wrote: No I am willing to buy it for 404 and know one has one. That sucks.

What? 404? Chocked

XD i cant get any new beyblade stuff till november but when i can i wanna buy one of those stadiums i need a takaro tomy one bad!

Rasco you gone need like 35$ for a Takara Tomy attack stadium.

Plus shipping from another country is like an extra $20 or so. Unless you find a seller that's in Canada or the US.

Wow thats alot bb76 altogather is over 110$. Yikes.

Lol which is exactly why it's kind of hard to get.

my friend in canada has a hobby shop near him that sells those stadiums Tongue_out mabye i can get him to send me one if i send him the money
he got his cheap to like 10 bucks !
oh i forgot to mention i do have that tiny red stadium from that cool gold and red ldrago

rascoXtaco Aint know way you finding a Takara Tomy mfb attack stadium for 10$. Its no way.

You guys can't forget about shipping and tax.

lol i know right i gatta save up to get it Uncertain