World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? (/Thread-Manhattan-New-York-USA-any-bladers-around)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - LMAO - Feb. 25, 2014

Hey guys, I'm actually going on a little road trip with my family during the March Break and my parents said I can go to a tournament! As long as it's on the first Saturday or Sunday of the March Break Smile

Hopefully i'll get to meet you all, thanks Smile

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - UltimateOrion - Feb. 25, 2014

(Feb. 25, 2014  1:58 AM)LMAO Wrote: Hey guys, I'm actually going on a little road trip with my family during the March Break and my parents said I can go to a tournament! As long as it's on the first Saturday or Sunday of the March Break Smile

What date? We have a break in April not March.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - 6 God - Feb. 25, 2014

(Feb. 25, 2014  1:58 AM)LMAO Wrote: Hey guys, I'm actually going on a little road trip with my family during the March Break and my parents said I can go to a tournament! As long as it's on the first Saturday or Sunday of the March Break Smile

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - LMAO - Feb. 25, 2014

(Feb. 25, 2014  1:59 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote:

What date? We have a break in April not March.

Oops, sorry I realized that Americans have it different :p

Umm, I believe it is either March 1st and 2nd or March 8th and 9th, I'll have to check though Smile

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - UltimateOrion - Apr. 29, 2014

I don't remember if i posted about this or not but would anybody be interested in a Beydays tournament in Central Park (Heckscher Playground) Saturday May 24th?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - TimeOut - May. 29, 2014

If any of you would consider coming down to Maryland this tournament aims to be huge, it would be well worth it for you: Thread is live: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Silver-Spring-MD-6-8-2014-A-Timely-Farewell

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - SamD. :) - May. 31, 2014

I'm still in Manhattan...

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - *Ginga* - Jun. 16, 2014

Calling all New York Bladers!

If you want an awesome experience, a chance to battle some of the highest ranked bladers in the world (including North American Champion geetster99), and some great candy and prizes (and maybe pizza), A Timely Farewell on June 21st is the tournament for you! There will be three formats along with a side tournament to compete for a Takara Tomy Stadium! Additionally, all out of state bladers who attend get an free Beyblade.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Ocean - Jun. 17, 2014

(Jun. 16, 2014  10:18 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Calling all New York Bladers!

If you want an awesome experience, a chance to battle some of the highest ranked bladers in the world (including North American Champion geetster99), and some great candy and prizes (and maybe pizza), A Timely Farewell on June 21st is the tournament for you! There will be three formats along with a side tournament to compete for a Takara Tomy Stadium! Additionally, all out of state bladers who attend get an free Beyblade.

Are you basically referring to yourself and geetser (JK). I can't come, what states are you looking for in particular? Just NY?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - SupremeDragon - Jul. 01, 2014

Is anyone hosting any NY tourneys near the end of july?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - 6 God - Jul. 01, 2014

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-York-NY-7-12-14-Return-Of-Standard

It's not the end of July, but its the only one in July.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - UltimateOrion - Jul. 01, 2014

I will be hosting in the end of august.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - SupremeDragon - Jul. 01, 2014

(Jul. 01, 2014  6:44 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: I will be hosting in the end of august.

If it's in new york I'm going!

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - UltimateOrion - Jul. 01, 2014

(Jul. 01, 2014  6:49 PM)SupremeDragon16 Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2014  6:44 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: I will be hosting in the end of august.

If it's in new york I'm going!

Okay i will PM you the details.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - skatekid12 - Jul. 11, 2014

A lot of tournaments yes but it does not mean well run tournaments. The tournaments objective is to gather, have fun, and enjoy healthy competition. Most tournaments I seen are for so called "limited format" and the turn out is about the same LIMITED.
You buy blades to test them out in competition because someone decides this blade or that one has an unfair advantage they are added to Limited list and you can't use them.
Let me know when there is a REAL tournament in NY.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Kai-V - Jul. 12, 2014

(Jul. 11, 2014  8:03 PM)skatekid12 Wrote: A lot of tournaments yes but it does not mean well run tournaments. The tournaments objective is to gather, have fun, and enjoy healthy competition. Most tournaments I seen are for so called "limited format" and the turn out is about the same LIMITED.
You buy blades to test them out in competition because someone decides this blade or that one has an unfair advantage they are added to Limited list and you can't use them.
Let me know when there is a REAL tournament in NY.

Actually, we try to alternate what the formats are each time.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - UltimateOrion - Sep. 15, 2014

Can anybody come to a tournament in Central Park(Heckscher Playground) Saturday October 25th at 12 Noon?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Reezy12 - Sep. 16, 2014

Me !!

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - UltimateOrion - Sep. 16, 2014

(Sep. 16, 2014  11:35 PM)Reezy12 Wrote: Me !!

Cool!
Here is the confirmed list so far:
LEONE7
Ethan H
Reezy12
UltimateOrion
Thunder

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - UltimateOrion - Jan. 19, 2015

Hey guys is anybody interested in a NYC tournament Saturday Feburary 21st at the David Rubinstein Atrium at Lincoin Center(Indoors)?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - TBH - Jan. 22, 2015

I can probably go

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - UltimateOrion - Mar. 07, 2015

I am hosting 2 tournaments. One on March 14th and one on April 18th. The one on April 18th is a qualifier and the winner of that tournament gets a paid trip to Toronto. Both tournaments are on Saturday. The one on Saturday March 14th is indoors at David Rubenstein Atrium at Lincoln Center and the qualifier tournament on Saturday April 18th is at Central Park South in Heckscher Playground

Here is the qualifier thread for April 18th on Saturday at 11:30
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-York-NY-4-18-15-NY-BeyBattle-Revolution-TBR-Qualifier

Here is the one to next weekend Saturday March 14th at 11:30 http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-York-NY-USA-3-14-15-Return-Of-Beyblade

They are both in Manhattan(NYC).Please let me know if anybody can come to either of these tournaments.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - TBH - Aug. 21, 2015

We need some tourneys in queens but I don't know any parks.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Shabookabear - Aug. 29, 2015

Somebody please get in touch with me or contact an admin! I already known of so many Beyblade fans in the Central New Jersey area (where I live) who are looking for tournaments and new people to battle.

I saw that there were recently meet-ups and battles in Central Park in the past couple months. Let's make it happen again! I just need help, and any will be great! I'll bring my friends if you bring yours.

Thanks.

[Image: Metal_Fight_Beyblade_The_Movie-01.jpg]

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Tasuku Reuenji - Aug. 29, 2015

I Could go but id need the time/place/day of the event. i live in massachucetts but could go down there for a vacation. i have 2 people i'd like to bring if thats fine. And Can i enter by paying or a official passport?