World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? (/Thread-Manhattan-New-York-USA-any-bladers-around)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - JE - Aug. 17, 2013

I would come.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Zero X - Aug. 17, 2013

I could most likely come depending on the time and day it is.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - MattForce - Aug. 17, 2013

Put me down as a maybe

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Leone 7 - Aug. 17, 2013

Put me down as confirmd

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - LMAO - Aug. 17, 2013

Would a Saturday or Sunday be easier for you guys? Cause I was thinking if I were to come all the way down from Toronto to NY on Friday, and so I'd only have to book a hotel for Friday, and so we could do the tournament on a Saturday.

NY has so many bladers, you guys should have much more tournaments!

Confirmed:

Leone7
UltimiteOrion
UltimiteCrown
Zero X
JE

Maybe:

LMAO
Triforceblader

*I've only put myself as a maybe, because there is a possibility of us not having enough bladers, and it would waste my time to come out to NY and have a failed tournament, so I'd put myself as confirmed once we have a good amount of bladers confirmed.

It would most likely be at Central Park, and the prizes would be Shogun Steel Beys, I'm still looking into a date and time that would be perfect for my schedule and everyone else's as well.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Leone 7 - Aug. 17, 2013

Saterday is good for me

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - MattForce - Aug. 17, 2013

(Aug. 17, 2013  4:09 PM)LMAO Wrote: Would a Saturday or Sunday be easier for you guys? Cause I was thinking if I were to come all the way down from Toronto to NY on Friday, and so I'd only have to book a hotel for Friday, and so we could do the tournament on a Saturday.

NY has so many bladers, you guys should have much more tournaments!

Confirmed:

Leone7
UltimiteOrion
UltimiteCrown
Zero X
JE

Maybe:

LMAO
Triforceblader

*I've only put myself as a maybe, because there is a possibility of us not having enough bladers, and it would waste my time to come out to NY and have a failed tournament, so I'd put myself as confirmed once we have a good amount of bladers confirmed.

It would most likely be at Central Park, and the prizes would be Shogun Steel Beys, I'm still looking into a date and time that would be perfect for my schedule and everyone else's as well.

when's the tournament again and Leone7, we need to talk...

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - UltimateOrion - Aug. 17, 2013

either day is good for me.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Zero X - Aug. 18, 2013

Sat is probably the most open day for me.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - KingofDarkness0 - Aug. 18, 2013

i'd kill to be in a Bey tournament....even though i'm like 26..i have sooo many beys sitting waiting to be use lmfao

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - UltimateOrion - Aug. 18, 2013

also ethan h would also come too.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - H3LLO - Aug. 18, 2013

My mom said that she might take me, but she wants more of a set date. Saturday would probably be best, since Sunday is generally a school night.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - LMAO - Aug. 19, 2013

Scratch that, most likely if I do a tournament it'll be in October since I have a 5 day break then, and I realized that it'll take a lot of time to get there, plus I'm going to the tournament in Michigan in the middle of September.

I will definitely do one in October, and also, you guys have a lot of bladers, someone from NY should get a tournament going here soon, you guys have a great and large community of bladers!

Sorry guys! But remember, I'll do one in October for sure!

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - UltimateOrion - Aug. 19, 2013

i already might hosting a tournament october 6 but if you want you can host and i could help you if needed.

(Aug. 19, 2013  12:24 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: i already might hosting a tournament october 6 but if you want you can host and i could help you if needed.

A little later in October would be better for me, I was thinking mid to late October.

But, you should host your own tournament on October 6th anyways!

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - UltimateOrion - Aug. 19, 2013

I was going to host UltimiteOrions Birthday Bash October 6 but i would still maybe come to one in mid to late October.

(Aug. 19, 2013  12:32 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: I was going to host UltimiteOrions Birthday Bash October 6 but i would still maybe come to one in mid to late October.

With how active New York is, doing 2 tournaments would be good as well.

But you should definitely do your tournament, and then we'll see what happens from there.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Ocean - Aug. 19, 2013

I live in manhattan. I think a tourney would be great!

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - H3LLO - Aug. 19, 2013

LMAO, are you working on a set date or are you waiting until October?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - RagerBlade - Aug. 19, 2013

I might go to Manhattan soon,

(Aug. 19, 2013  2:51 PM)H3LLO Wrote: LMAO, are you working on a set date or are you waiting until October?

I'm going to wait until October, because September is a really busy month for me!

But UltimiteOrion is doing one in early October, so be ready for that!

Ok so i just made the day Saterday because more bladers seem to be able to go Saterday than Sunday. The date of the tournament is now October 5.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - UltimateOrion - Oct. 02, 2013

(Aug. 19, 2013  12:28 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2013  12:24 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: i already might hosting a tournament october 6 but if you want you can host and i could help you if needed.

A little later in October would be better for me, I was thinking mid to late October.

I know you might be busy but are you still hosting the NY tournament. Can you tell me a date?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - LMAO - Oct. 02, 2013

(Oct. 02, 2013  2:29 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2013  12:28 AM)LMAO Wrote:

I know you might be busy but are you still hosting the NY tournament. Can you tell me a date?

With School, my Job, Volunteering, and Extra-Curriculars, I am not sure when I would be able to hold one in Manhattan, especially since it's an 8 hour drive from Toronto to NY.

We'll see in the future when I can host one, but as for now, you should drum up interest on this thread, and then send in a good proposal for a tournament. NY has a large community of Bladers, you should be able to get 20+ bladers, if you work hard enough for them!

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - UltimateOrion - Oct. 02, 2013

Also i never told alot of bladers this but my tournament has been moved again to November 2 it is a Saturday since Ga'Hooleone was going to co-host. So November 2 is the day of the tournament.