World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? (/Thread-Manhattan-New-York-USA-any-bladers-around)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - bladestriker99 - May. 13, 2012

Anyone know about the beydays

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - mjhl - Jun. 23, 2012

when is the tornament?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Barnard's Loop - Jun. 25, 2012

I Live In long Island And I go To My Aunties Apartment Every Friday
And What Is the Deal with this tournament because if there is one I will Destroy you a with my Phantom Orion BGrin
And What Is the Deal with this tournament because if there is one I will Destroy you a with my Phantom Orion BGrin

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - zackorang1 - Dec. 09, 2012

i'm in

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - superiorblader - Feb. 11, 2013

i live in western newyork buffalo to be exact am i in

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Rustled Jimmies - Feb. 12, 2013

Okay, listen guys. There's no point in bumping a tournament thread that's been cancelled or overdue with "I'm also going to host a tournament", "Can I still join?", and whatever you guys say because you really have a lack of understanding the obvious. That or you don't read at all.

So you know what? Since this thread has been "conveniently" bumped already, just redirect ALL Manhatten to New York City general statements regarding tournaments and tournament recruitment here. Because there's no need to beat a dead horse when it can't do anything anymore. There's a reason why a "Manhattan General" thread exists.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Ga' - Feb. 12, 2013

Essentially what Jimmie said.

Simply moving over here is the best solution, instead of writing random carp on the threads that are dedicated to a specific tournament.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Masamune100X - Feb. 16, 2013

So who wants to host a tournament?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - [Pyro] - Mar. 03, 2013

Hey New York Bladers,
I apologize for there not being a tournament this weekend and next weekend is not possible due to the fact that I have my school's show March 7-10. The weekend after might be a possibility but not 100%. If anything, I'll try for the end of the month. Sorry to keep holding you guys waiting and I hope you understand.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - superiorblader - Mar. 03, 2013

im going to vist my aunt caroline in mannhatan so any new tourneys

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - KingofDarkness0 - Mar. 24, 2013

I live in Manhattan, New York and would love to battle people as I'm becoming a bey-fiend at the moment with all my purchases. I purchased the galaxy Pegasus atk stadium and the proto nemesis stadium too. I also have the American stadium with changeable centers. lol

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Leone 7 - May. 13, 2013

i live in manhatten to

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - TimeOut - May. 14, 2013

See this thread for what this post refers to, but here are the other details I can remember: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beys-in-New-York-City?pid=1117770#pid1117770

Small shop, also sold a bunch of other toys, maybe the third from a street corner, in a relatively nice part of Chinatown, a street with almost entirely restaurants. Sorry, thats all I got.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Ethan H - May. 20, 2013

i also live in manhattan it would be awesome to battle some of you

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Dark_Mousy - Jun. 06, 2013

So it looks like ill be visiting New York in mid July. Would anyone be interested in a tourney perhaps? I'll have more details in the coming days.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - InTrance317 - Jun. 09, 2013

I'm trying to see if anyone would be interested in having a tourney on June 16th (Father's Day). I'd be hosting and there's 3 of us that are definites (joseph317 and Lord Vader317). @ Dark: I personally doubt I can get off of work on any weekend day but since it's summer, maybe we could do a weekday tourney. Either way, perhaps joseph can get his mom to take him.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - UltimateOrion - Jun. 09, 2013

(Jun. 06, 2013  2:17 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So it looks like ill be visiting New York in mid July. Would anyone be interested in a tourney perhaps? I'll have more details in the coming days.

i would be interested but i i cant go the second week of july. probably any other week of july. let me know.Stupid

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Ethan H - Jun. 11, 2013

I'm going to try to organize a tournament on June 22, 2013(It's a saturday) would anyone be able to come? I need to have at least 8 participants to start the event proposal.
Thanks
ethan h

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - MattForce - Jun. 11, 2013

I live in NJ but could go to a tournament in Manhattan. It depends though on the date, time and location.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Ethan H - Jun. 11, 2013

Same location as always hekshker park in central park, in manhattan, offiicial play would start at 12:30pm

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - UltimateOrion - Jun. 12, 2013

(Jun. 11, 2013  3:56 PM)Ethan H Wrote: Same location as always hekshker park in central park, in manhattan, offiicial play would start at 12:30pm

me ultimitecrown ultimitepegusus and ultimitedraco would come.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - ElementalDude97 - Jun. 12, 2013

(Jun. 11, 2013  3:17 PM)Ethan H Wrote: I'm going to try to organize a tournament on June 22, 2013(It's a saturday) would anyone be able to come? I need to have at least 8 participants to start the event proposal.
Thanks
ethan h

You know I will attend.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Leone 7 - Jun. 12, 2013

im coming and my mom is to

wat time

wat happens if u win

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - UltimateOrion - Jun. 14, 2013

(Jun. 11, 2013  3:17 PM)Ethan H Wrote: I'm going to try to organize a tournament on June 22, 2013(It's a saturday) would anyone be able to come? I need to have at least 8 participants to start the event proposal.
Thanks
ethan h

so is your tournament going to be approved? are you going to still host it?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Leone 7 - Jun. 18, 2013

is the tornement going to happen or not