World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? (/Thread-Manhattan-New-York-USA-any-bladers-around)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - LILHOBOHUNTER - Jan. 05, 2011

(Jan. 05, 2011  3:47 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: lol. i'm only doing it for the beypoints... i wanna rank at least top 20.... lol. i got a lot of grinding to do after the tourney... if dani stays after, i'm definitely grinding with her (EWWWW, just realized NOW how wrong that sounds....) but yeah, if you guy wanna rack up points after the tourney, stay after. =)

EWWWWW XDDDD!!!! that sounded sooooooo wrong & how much more do u need to be in the top 20's?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Jan. 05, 2011

shadowvmpj, they used to sell value packs with the grip along with it... i'm not sure if they still sell it but check target, walmart, or kmart (NOT TOYS R US... they don't sell the value packs i'm talking about).

and i'll need A LOT MORE POINTS to get on the top 20... lol. as they say "rome was not built in a day".

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - LILHOBOHUNTER - Jan. 05, 2011

(Jan. 05, 2011  4:16 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: shadowvmpj, they used to sell value packs with the grip along with it... i'm not sure if they still sell it but check target, walmart, or kmart (NOT TOYS R US... they don't sell the value packs i'm talking about).

and i'll need A LOT MORE POINTS to get on the top 20... lol. as they say "rome was not built in a day".

true well good luck XD ur gonna be in a hell of a journey tryin 2 be in the top 20

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - ShadowVampj - Jan. 05, 2011

(Jan. 05, 2011  4:16 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: shadowvmpj, they used to sell value packs with the grip along with it... i'm not sure if they still sell it but check target, walmart, or kmart (NOT TOYS R US... they don't sell the value packs i'm talking about).

checked kamrt Unhappy only had beylaunchers, but ill try annother kmart

(Jan. 05, 2011  4:21 AM)ShadowVampj Wrote:

buy seg launcher 3 from plamoya or akiras daddy

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - ShadowVampj - Jan. 05, 2011

(Jan. 05, 2011  4:30 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote:

um yea, cant order online ><

(Jan. 05, 2011  4:31 AM)ShadowVampj Wrote:

thang check target no one shops 4 toys there almost so theres a 50 50 chance u well find it there

(Jan. 05, 2011  4:37 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2011  4:31 AM)ShadowVampj Wrote:

thang check target no one shops 4 toys there almost so theres a 50 50 chance u well find it there
mk thnx

hey cye & shadow you guys should come to this tournament its in jan 30th heres the link to the tournament http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-York-New-York-Battle-of-the-Blades?pid=493587

(Jan. 05, 2011  4:18 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: true
(Jan. 05, 2011  4:46 AM)ShadowVampj Wrote: mk thnx

guys, try not to spam.... if you're gonna say something, try and add some purpose to your post....

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Cye Kinomiya - Jan. 05, 2011

You don't get points for the free battles. Only the tournament matches.

awww. =( oh well. it was fun free battling =D haha, and i always wanted to use "grinding" in a sentence... it's not a word you use everyday. :3

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Jan. 06, 2011

I cant wait for all this competition!

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - ShadowVampj - Jan. 06, 2011

wait sorry if im double posting this, but when and what time...sorryUnhappy

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Jan. 06, 2011

lol. he hasn't decided yet... o.O we told you this 3 times.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - ShadowVampj - Jan. 06, 2011

[quote='Sky Prince' pid='494187' dateline='1294275067']
lol. he hasn't decided yet... o.O we told you this 3 times.
[/quote
sorry, its just i wanna make sure is all >> im like rlly hyped

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Jan. 06, 2011

me too. anyone that doesnt have a team wanna join the Ultimate Hereos with me ans TheSilverBlader? Just pm me your credentials( your bey, age, first name, your backgrond experiences of beyblade)
(It got closed before so will post it here)

ATTENTION ALL BLADERS!

February 23rd 2011, the battle of the best will face off! An MFB tournament, Free Play starting 2:30 pm ending 3:15. Tournament starts 3:15 until 4 or 5 o'clock. Prizes haven't been decided yet, but here is what I have thought of so far
1st- Gravity Perseus
2nd- Meteo L-Drago
3rd- Galaxy Pegasus

If you have any different offers for prizes, post below or pm me. Location I am thinking about is Mark's Comics in Long Island. If there is a location change needed, post or pm below. All generations of MFB are allowed for the tourney, exceptions of the Libra wheel during the actual tourney. HMS and MFB allowed for free play. MFB only for the tournament. MFB Attack, and balance stadiums allowed. No hasbro stadiums during tourney only for freeplay.
I still need help planning so if you live in the area then you can help me plan this out.
Registration for my bey team(in my sig) is at the tourney. check above or pm me for details. Any team is eligible for entry into this tournament.

P.S.- If this tourney is official, then ther will be an entry fee of course, and everthing listed above. If not, anyhting goes (EXCEPT CHEATING!!!)
Post or pm me if you are going or want to attend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - LILHOBOHUNTER - Jan. 06, 2011

im just hype to beat sky prince & cye >.> once 4 all Tired <- MY COOL FACE Tongue_out OH yea

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Jan. 06, 2011

lol. u forgot ikmv... oh wait, you never battled him... lol. idk, we'll see.... we'll see....

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - meteoldrago3748 - Jan. 06, 2011

Location I am thinking about is Mark's Comics in Long Island. If there is a location change needed, post or pm below. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/quote]

can you put up a map please

ok sure lemme just find one. But for now I will tell you it is on Central Ave

can you put up a map please
[/quote]

Here it is in the circled area, it is a small place
[img][Image: scomics.png][/img]
u can also search it on Yahoo or Google ant it will come up Mark's Comics and collectables
Will anyone bring a TT attack because I dont have one

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Jan. 07, 2011

did you ask them beforehand? because store owners WILL be pissed if you don't let them know beforehand....

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Jan. 07, 2011

I will get to ask them. My dad occaisionally goes there when I ask him becuz he is a HUGE Marvel fan. Besides, they have Yugioh, Pokemon, and Magic: the gathering tournaments all the time. If they move a few tables around I'm sure they would let us. I'm just a little confirmed about the space... I should have a confirmed amount of guests... By the way do you want to come if it is approved Sky?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Jan. 07, 2011

depends on a day, place, and time... since school is starting up next week (for me), i'll be pretty busy (2nd semester is a mess with college students at my school... we have thesis films to finish)

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Jan. 07, 2011

oh, well dont you get a midwinter break becuz thats when the tourney will be planned.
by the way, is anybody selling a beypointer at any of the upcoming tournaments? I think Hasbro might relase one I hope. If they wouldnt, why would they add the are for the beypointer on their launcher grips?