World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? (/Thread-Manhattan-New-York-USA-any-bladers-around)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - JonnB - Dec. 23, 2010

i must be lucky guy
I live near Steinway in Astoria,Queens
And I have about 3 nearby stores that sell singles at 8.99 each and doubles for 16.99

PS Walmart = Evil Grin

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Dec. 23, 2010

(Dec. 23, 2010  3:54 AM)JonnB Wrote: And I have about 3 nearby stores that sell singles at 8.99 each and doubles for 16.99

lol. yeah, Toys r us is just cheating everyone.
walmart isn't that bad....

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - ikmv - Dec. 23, 2010

Should come down to Long Island Toys R Us was selling single packs for 4.99 and they had a bunch of Earth Virgos,I picked up 3 Grin On a side not if when you do hold a tourney I bought 2 stadiums from beyblademon so ill be down with my son and his friends to have some fun.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Akatsuki Blader - Dec. 24, 2010

count me in for the tourny! im getting burn pheonix in the mail, another storm pegasis, and an earth virgo from a special someone 4 x-mas! im like 40 minutes away so i could go for a good tourny. o and i got an awesome combo i want to try out.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - LILHOBOHUNTER - Dec. 24, 2010

im so in the tourny in january or february

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Dec. 24, 2010

(Dec. 23, 2010  8:24 AM)ikmv Wrote: Should come down to Long Island Toys R Us was selling single packs for 4.99 and they had a bunch of Earth Virgos,I picked up 3 Grin On a side not if when you do hold a tourney I bought 2 stadiums from beyblademon so ill be down with my son and his friends to have some fun.

hmmm, you know any places indoors we can do that in Long Island?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - ikmv - Dec. 24, 2010

My complex my house is in has a club house usable by the homeowners. The club house has multiple meeting rooms and a convention room that they let me use before for the soccer team i coached. If you guys can come down here more then welcomed to come play indoors here with me my son and his friends.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Dec. 25, 2010

oh cool! =D you can host... or i can host... that's if Ikki gets my Text... i texted him about me needing my Passport months ago...

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - LILHOBOHUNTER - Dec. 25, 2010

i know its off topic but MERRY CHRISTMAS

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Dec. 27, 2010

BY THE WAY! ANYONE WHO ARE BUYING BEYBLADES IN MANHATTAN'S TOYS R US!!!!!!!! DO NOT! i repeat DO NOT buy beyblades there. they're selling double beyblade packs for more than $20. I can buy 2 individual beyblades for $16-17 at my local Walmart or Target... trust me, in today's economy, every dollar counts... so don't buy from there! They're not selling single beyblades currently.... i just checked today....
quoted by Sky Prince(sorry I messed up on the qouting thing)
its manhatan. the city that never sleeps. the place where the economy crashed. evrything costs double or more

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Cye Kinomiya - Dec. 27, 2010

Okay guys, what prizes would you like to see at my tournament?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Dec. 27, 2010

I would say:
Burn Phoenix
Grand Ketos
Mercury Anubis
Vulcan Horuseus
they may be the rarest beyblades around but they'd make great prizes. =)
for me, i think it should be
1st = Vulcan Horuseus
2nd = Mercury Anubis
3rd = Grand Ketos

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - LILHOBOHUNTER - Dec. 27, 2010

if u want rare beys 1st should be sol blaze gold 300 only made 2nd coro coro then 3rd vulcan horuseus

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Dec. 27, 2010

(Dec. 27, 2010  10:51 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: if u want rare beys 1st should be sol blaze gold 300 only made 2nd coro coro then 3rd vulcan horuseus

well, not to forget that you have to consider the usefulness and power of the bey.... which is how i ordered mine. y win a beyblade that you're not even going to use and is only shelf material? u know what i mean?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - LILHOBOHUNTER - Dec. 27, 2010

(Dec. 27, 2010  12:27 PM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  10:51 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: if u want rare beys 1st should be sol blaze gold 300 only made 2nd coro coro then 3rd vulcan horuseus

well, not to forget that you have to consider the usefulness and power of the bey.... which is how i ordered mine. y win a beyblade that you're not even going to use and is only shelf material? u know what i mean?

haha srry didnt think of it that way

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Dominance85R2F - Dec. 28, 2010

Personally Mercury ANubis is rare, but kinda useless now... I think it should be something w/ more valuable pieces-> like:
1) Vulcan Horuseus
2) Killer Beafowl (if possible- this would eb hard to get but a good prize bcus of the whole "random" thing)
3) Flame Pyxis

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Dec. 28, 2010

see, the problem with flame pyxis is the saying "the bigger they are, the harder they fall"... Although it may have a taller track that makes the opposing beyblade have less an effect on it, that doesn't mean it has more stamina than the opposing bey... it just means it could get knocked over more easily... idk what the beyblade designers were thinking when they made it... i really hope they took physics.... cause that IS what beyblade IS... and clearly it makes the beyblade suck...(no offense to anyone who was looking forward to getting it)....

and killer beafowl... idk... not much is known about it since it's so rare... but rarity doesn't necessarily mean it's good but you never know until you get it... so i guess that's ok. :3

and i don't mean to shoot anyone down or anything... i just wanna make sure we get some good prizes... otherwise we have no reason to try in the tournament except for beypoints. :3

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Dominance85R2F - Dec. 28, 2010

i understand- i was just thinking recently released and maximum, but a track as high as 230 does eliminate all metal on metal contact which really reduces the ability of lower attackers, who usually dont have as much stamina as a Flame WD beyblade
but Grand Ketos would be good too

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Dec. 28, 2010

(Dec. 28, 2010  6:12 AM)Dominance85R2F Wrote: 230 does eliminate all metal on metal contact which really reduces the ability of lower attackers, who usually dont have as much stamina as a Flame WD beyblade
true but an attack type could smack it into next week so easily that it would be hilarious to watch.... actually, now i wanna see that. LMAO!

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - meteoldrago3748 - Dec. 28, 2010

wait so about when are you going to put up the date for the tournament

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Dec. 29, 2010

(Dec. 28, 2010  8:36 PM)meteoldrago3748 Wrote: wait so about when are you going to put up the date for the tournament

quoted from Cye a few posts ago:
"I won't propose the event until I have at least one stadium and all the prizes."

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - meteoldrago3748 - Dec. 29, 2010

ok but when he does propose it is it going to be offficial or unofficial

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - KiddPhoenix4 - Dec. 29, 2010

(Dec. 28, 2010  7:39 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:12 AM)Dominance85R2F Wrote: 230 does eliminate all metal on metal contact which really reduces the ability of lower attackers, who usually dont have as much stamina as a Flame WD beyblade
true but an attack type could smack it into next week so easily that it would be hilarious to watch.... actually, now i wanna see that. LMAO!

Attacks have that much affect that a track that is tall I've seen video on it a Galaxy Pegasus having almost no affect on Flame Byxis

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - LILHOBOHUNTER - Dec. 29, 2010

(Dec. 29, 2010  4:02 AM)meteoldrago3748 Wrote: ok but when he does propose it is it going to be offficial or unofficial

a offical i think right cye & sky or am i wrong?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Dec. 29, 2010

(Dec. 29, 2010  4:20 AM)KiddPhoenix4 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  7:39 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:

Attacks have that much affect that a track that is tall I've seen video on it a Galaxy Pegasus having almost no affect on Flame Byxis

are you talking about this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tKiMYbvlnY because if you are, 2 things:
1) the test is invalid because it is not a takara tomy attack, super attack, nor balance stadium... it is a hasbro stadium...
2) he failed to do a sliding shoot which is the main idea of my point...
(Dec. 29, 2010  4:39 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  4:02 AM)meteoldrago3748 Wrote: ok but when he does propose it is it going to be offficial or unofficial

a offical i think right cye & sky or am i wrong?

well... he wouldn't propose it if it wasn't official.... and he wouldn't have prizes neither if it wasn't.....