World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? (/Thread-Manhattan-New-York-USA-any-bladers-around)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Dominance85R2F - Dec. 16, 2010

idk if u can do this at the WBO but if there was like a group of all WBO bladers IN MANHATTAN w/ an email list and everything, that would make communicating much easier, it be so much more official, and reliable, it would take some work, but im game if anyone's interested...

Side Note: I love how it's "Kai-V and the Commitee"

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Dec. 16, 2010

(Dec. 16, 2010  6:26 AM)Dominance85R2F Wrote: idk if u can do this at the WBO but if there was like a group of all WBO bladers IN MANHATTAN w/ an email list and everything, that would make communicating much easier, it be so much more official, and reliable, it would take some work, but im game if anyone's interested...
hmm, this thread is pretty much a group itself... It's all manhattan bladers on one forum thread. not to forget that the people who subscribe to the thread get emails to their emails saying that someone commented... But sadly, some people are too lazy to read so they don't even bother going to the thread to read about events or conversations going on (trust me, i do the same thing... i know, i'm a hypocrite... who isn't?) and i'm sorry, i'm not very comfortable of sharing my email.... unless i personally know them and i'm VERY close to them and trust them. (with exceptions to some websites).

(Dec. 16, 2010  6:26 AM)Dominance85R2F Wrote: Side Note: I love how it's "Kai-V and the Commitee"
lol. i'm such a comedian. XD ... NOT! XD

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Dominance85R2F - Dec. 16, 2010

I'm trying to subscribe but it keeps saying: "Authorisation code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Dec. 17, 2010

oh, manual subscription for threads don't work. You can subscribe to the thread when you comment and it gives 3 options:
[Image: threadn.jpg]
if you don't get an email when you're already subscribed, then that means that the WBO emailing system has some bugs.... again... cause from what i know, they're still having issues with it. but you can always check up on this thread every once in a while like how i do. =)

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Dominance85R2F - Dec. 17, 2010

ok i did it.... yay

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Dec. 17, 2010

ok this is a test to see if the emailing system works. tell me if you get an email saying i commented on the thread. =)

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - CononKudo - Dec. 18, 2010

Do you guys know if there are a store in Manhattan/New York that sells Takara Tomy Beyblade Products?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Dec. 18, 2010

(Dec. 18, 2010  12:01 AM)CononKudo Wrote: Do you guys know if there are a store in Manhattan/New York that sells Takara Tomy Beyblade Products?

takara tomy doesn't sell beyblade products in the US.... only way to get it is online or a person who lives in Japan, korea, or china....

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Dominance85R2F - Dec. 18, 2010

Im getting it, and (offtopic) this post has really gotten off topic

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Dec. 18, 2010

(Dec. 18, 2010  6:53 PM)Dominance85R2F Wrote: Im getting it, and (offtopic) this post has really gotten off topic

lol. just in time too... they just fixed the emailing system. XD

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Dec. 19, 2010

Are there going to be any tourneys coming up. I'm soooooooo bored :T

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Dec. 19, 2010

(Dec. 19, 2010  4:25 AM)xStorm Bladerx Wrote: Are there going to be any tourneys coming up. I'm soooooooo bored :T
well, Cye hasn't made his plans official yet... he's waiting til after christmas and New Years. =)

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - jordane123 - Dec. 19, 2010

I live in brooklny but I think Ican go there.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - LILHOBOHUNTER - Dec. 20, 2010

(Dec. 19, 2010  5:51 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  4:25 AM)xStorm Bladerx Wrote: Are there going to be any tourneys coming up. I'm soooooooo bored :T
well, Cye hasn't made his plans official yet... he's waiting til after christmas and New Years. =)

wait im confuse is there gonna be a tournament after christmas and new years?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Dec. 20, 2010

(Dec. 20, 2010  12:55 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  5:51 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:

wait im confuse is there gonna be a tournament after christmas and new years?
well, yeah... a tournament after christmas and new years.... I NEVER SAID anything about 1 tournament after christmas and another one after new years....

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Ship - Dec. 20, 2010

Hey guys, Im from brooklyn if anyone ever wants to get together and have a good beybattle feel free to PM me. Im willing to travel to manhatten if anything.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Cye Kinomiya - Dec. 20, 2010

Um, someone saw me today at my job and said something to the effect of, "That's where I know you from! You're Cye Kinomiya, right? When's the next tournament?" Then he walked away as I was taken aback because this has never happened to me before lol. Anyway, I'm aiming for late January or some time in February. Sorry, I couldn't answer the question before you left. Maybe I'll see you again.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Dec. 20, 2010

(Dec. 20, 2010  11:12 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Um, someone saw me today at my job and said something to the effect of, "That's where I know you from! You're Cye Kinomiya, right? When's the next tournament?" Then he walked away as I was taken aback because this has never happened to me before lol. Anyway, I'm aiming for late January or some time in February. Sorry, I couldn't answer the question before you left. Maybe I'll see you again.

LOL! maybe it was ME! lol. JK JK. nah, it wasn't me. Yeah, i've been telling everyone to wait til late January or to ask you... oh, btw, cye, i'm getting an attack stadium (i ordered it from Beyblademon for $25). so you don't have to worry about needing a stadium... i'm gettin' one! =D also, it would help to proposing the event as soon as your plans are confirmed. that way, more people will be informed over a longer period of time. =)

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - LILHOBOHUNTER - Dec. 21, 2010

WOOOOOHOOOO Pinching_eyes_2 !!!!!!!!!! is meteo l drago allowed in tournaments?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Cye Kinomiya - Dec. 21, 2010

I won't propose the event until I have at least one stadium and all the prizes. I ordered a stadium from the same guy as you. I think I might buy two more before I start buying the prizes.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Dec. 21, 2010

(Dec. 21, 2010  2:43 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: I won't propose the event until I have at least one stadium and all the prizes. I ordered a stadium from the same guy as you. I think I might buy two more before I start buying the prizes.
lol. i noticed. you were one of the first people to ask. you were pretty quick on the draw. lol. two more sounds good... although don't forget that you get access to the WBO's stock of prizes. =)
[Image: passportg.jpg]
yeah, i just can't wait to get my stadium. I wanna start doing some tests for combinations ASAP. XD

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Kai-V - Dec. 21, 2010

(Dec. 21, 2010  3:14 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: although don't forget that you get access to the WBO's stock of prizes. =)
[Image.]
To be honest I think we have never had a particular stock, so I have no idea why Brad wrote that even then. We still have nothing unfortunately, and we recently upgraded to a much more expensive hosting plan ... Anyway, for certain we now try to reimburse the costs related to the tournament as much as possible, which is something that did not really happen in the past.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Dec. 21, 2010

hmm so how does the reimbursement work out? the host pays for the prizes then the WBO reimburses them in full after the money is sent to them? or something like that?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Ship - Dec. 22, 2010

I just ordered a Takara stadium that we can use for any future tourneys =]

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Dec. 22, 2010

(Dec. 22, 2010  12:07 AM)Shippudenface Wrote: I just ordered a Takara stadium that we can use for any future tourneys =]
Great! =) although is it attack, super attack or balance stadium? they're the only ones used for tournaments. and how much did you pay for it? and from where/who? cause i got mine for $25 from Beyblademon (waiting for it to arrive)
BY THE WAY! ANYONE WHO ARE BUYING BEYBLADES IN MANHATTAN'S TOYS R US!!!!!!!! DO NOT! i repeat DO NOT buy beyblades there. they're selling double beyblade packs for more than $20. I can buy 2 individual beyblades for $16-17 at my local Walmart or Target... trust me, in today's economy, every dollar counts... so don't buy from there! They're not selling single beyblades currently.... i just checked today....