World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? (/Thread-Manhattan-New-York-USA-any-bladers-around)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Nov. 26, 2010

Hey Sky can we like have a kinda little bizarre. I know I'm getting real annoying with thsi but I have some beys for sale/trade and my Mom said I cant trade with anyone online. Can you metion it I will tell you the beys I have and you could tell othes to bring some spare ones of sale/trade

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Nov. 27, 2010

nah, it's cool. =) just bring them. It would be fun. I wouldn't mind trading. I need parts. :3 i'm gonna be having it Dec. 4th. =) it's a saturday.

and sorry about that Kai-V. I like to have reassurance to do something before i do it.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Veras - Nov. 27, 2010

Hey guys, I feel like I'm completely barging in on this post but I live in the city and I'm pretty much down for any Bey play. I'll most definitely be attending this tournament Cye's planning on hosting.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Nov. 27, 2010

no, it's cool veras. any person who lives in the city is welcome in this post. lol. special exception for Kai-V since she's an admin. but yeah, a lot of us are looking forward to Cye's tournament but since another month is too far away, i thought that a free play tournament would keep us in spirits over the holidays. so you can attend that veras. It's Dec. 4th, 2pm, heckscher playground in central park, no entry fee required. =) also xstorm bladerx is going to be trading/selling beyblades so you're free to bring money and beyblade and sell/buy from him. hmmm, and bring heavy coats. the weather may be warmer compared to today... but you don't know when the temperature might spike down. =)

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Nov. 28, 2010

ok, so if anyone wants to know what I have, here it is:
Zeus (RARE)(engine gear and launcher)$7 (OMG CAN U BELIVE THAT PRICE Gasp)
Draciel G (engine gear)$5
Some MFB tools $.25 each
Storm Pegasus 105RF(spray painted white but the paint is chipping off) $5
spare plastic parts $.25 each
Draciel MS w launcher and ripcord$6
Draciel Fortress stadium $10
I will also take trades, looking for
Beylauncher(String Launcher)
Beypointer
100 spin track
Rock Fusion Wheel
Earth Eagle(original parts)
Evil Gemios(original parts)
That is all!
Also, to SkyPrince
I know I cant be there very early and it gets dark very late. So how long will it go? If it ends around 5-6 o'clock
(which is pretty late) I might be there
So if u want my items stay till that time anyone!

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Nov. 28, 2010

lol. damn, try and come as early as 5. =) there's no way i'm gonna stay til 6. 5:30, maybe. but 6 is just pushin it. Pinching_eyes_2' too cold.
and xstorm bladerx, are you willing to trade a 105 spin track (from the storm pegasus) for a 145 spin track? :3

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Nov. 29, 2010

Hmmm. I would give you the whole thing for a Rock Leone or Earth Eagle if you have, but I have to think about the 105, 145 spin track thing

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Nov. 29, 2010

lol. damn, i have both but i need both. Pinching_eyes_2' it's really only the 105 spin track i need.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Nov. 29, 2010

ok sure
by the way I'm watching one of ur vids on Youtube
also do you have a beylauncher or beypointer?
Or an Evil Gemios?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Flame Libra1213 - Nov. 30, 2010

xStorm Bladerx if i gave you rock fusion wheel wat will u give me

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Dec. 01, 2010

(Nov. 29, 2010  11:41 PM)xStorm Bladerx Wrote: ok sure
by the way I'm watching one of ur vids on Youtube
also do you have a beylauncher or beypointer?
Or an Evil Gemios?

wait, how are you watching my vids on youtube? lol. i have a different username than my youtube account. o.O

and no, i do not have a beypointer (it's only really useful in japan.... i think... u can trade in prizes for them... not in the US i don't think... or am i just crazy?)
but i do have a beylauncher. (well, depends on what you mean by that. Its prettttty vague. I got a regular beylauncher, a string launcher, a launcher grip... however! they are not for sale or trading... I worked for the money to get them. T.T and i'm still unemployed.
And if i had an Evil Gemios, i would be using it and not trading it... Sorry xstorm bladerx if i sound sooooo selfish right now.... lol but i hope you understand... money doesn't grown on trees you know...

BTW EVERYONE! I'LL REPEAT THIS!
just letting you know, i'm having a free play and a free play tournament (anyone can join). Bring your stadiums. meet at Heckscher playground, in Central park at 2pm, Dec. 4th. We need more people... otherwise, the free play tournament will be boring. T.T the tournament will start at 3 but come as soon as 2 so i can set up the brackets. =D and again, ANYONE IS WELCOME! and if you're coming, dress smart. =) bring gloves.
[Image: weatherv.jpg]

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Dec. 03, 2010

itz ok dude. just want what I want thats all and u dont have it
but thats ok

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Dec. 03, 2010

oh. ok. lol. ^^ anyways, i hope a decent amount of people show up. i already printed out the brackets. if anyone wants to get placed on the brackets now, tell me. you can always show up and i'll put you on the bracket saturday. =)

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Dec. 03, 2010

does it have to be a tourney, or is it just normal free play?
Also, I might have to send a friend with my stuff to do the trading. Idk if I can make it. We should hve another one soon though. If my dad doesnt make an ebay account I wont have anything to do with this stuff
but If I do show up I will be very late. But if u guys a re still there... I'm battalin'! Tongue_out

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Dec. 04, 2010

it's a free play tourney. you play for free and you gain nothing out if it except pure fun. :3 also, there will be a normal free play in the beginning. =)

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Dec. 04, 2010

lol a free play at a free play tourney. Idk still if I can come. I asked my Dad and I think he will take me I dunno
oh yeah and if anyone that sees this: If you have any DS system with the game Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, bring it becuz I need to play mission mode with someone

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - JonnB - Dec. 04, 2010

I just got home from the free play tournament and even though the turnout was terrible lol 4 people, it was still awesome fun.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Dec. 05, 2010

I didnt go, but Im trying to organize something maybe for Christmas Eve
I know it is pretty late and right next to Christmas, but I need to battle!
It will probably be in Queens, and I am telling you early so that I have a GREAT turnout

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Dec. 05, 2010

yeah... we didn't stay very long. the tournament only lasted 30 minutes... that's because 3 other people actually showed up... UNLIKE THE OTHER TOURNAMENT, SOMEONE ACTUALLY BROUGHT A TAKARA TOMY STADIUM!!!!! =D so i wanna thank Ldrago for bringing the stadium. and thank you beystrategist and Joseph317 for showing up... and of course Ldrago. =)

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Dec. 05, 2010

Yeah... mine might not have that much of a big turnout because of the Holidays. That is why I'm trying to make it somewhere in Queens. If it is too far for anyone, than tell me. Sky, can you help me organize it? I will try to make it in Corona again... but it might be too far. How does Baisley Park sound? Too far? Also, I will try and maek a new beypoints system. When you battle and win a match(best 2 out of 3) you can get 5 points. You should have a record of your battles. I'm trying to get kinda a battle bladers going with dannyboi04, and I think that the beypoints limit should be 1061 points. This means that you have to have won at least one match with your WBO points, and 12 matches with my beypoint system. If you dont like it or have a problem with it tell me and we can discuss it. The battle bladers might be sometime next year in February or March. Tourneys marked with my beypoint system will be marked ABS tourneys (Advanced beypoint system). If Kai-V sees this, please comment and hopefully approve of this beypoint system just until the end of March

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Kai-V - Dec. 05, 2010

Our Beypoint System along with the Credits seem a lot clearer and easier than that.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Dec. 05, 2010

hmmm, it doesn't sound fair to the lower ranked people. say a person with 1,055 points battles someone with 955 points? if the guy with 955 points loses, they'll drop down to 950... which isn't really fair. also, that means the guy with 950 points now has a potentiality of reaching 0 at a faster with the system you speak of. The rate in which points are gained or lost should be more or less depending on the difference in points (which is the WBO's system). so.... i may have to agree with Kai-V on this. It's pretty much follows the saying "pick on someone your own size". and when a blader becomes the underdog in a battle, it sounds only fair that the person with the lower amount of beypoints should gain more if the underdog blader wins. so.... yeah.... hope you understood what i said. XD

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - JonnB - Dec. 05, 2010

Why make a new beypoints system?
I don't see a point?
I think if your ever considering hosting a official event manhattan is the easiest to travel to in NYC and if yo are considering hosting yo have to realize your in for a lot of work and its getting cold soon so unless there is a sunny day your probably going to need to find a indoor venue.
Nonetheless after recent turnouts I doubt Kai-V and the Committee can really consider another Manhattan tournament.

Thats why Im not having one in Manhattan
Ok forget the ABS because that is pretty stupid anyway. Plus, the easiest ways to get to Manhattan are by the Bridges or subway, som I'm doing this for the ppl that live in Queens. If you dont like it too bad. Also, I'm not making an official tournament, if I did it's not like Kai-V would approve it anyways. It will be like Sky's tourney, just free play. And since it will be cold I will find and indoor place dont worry about it.

...(sigh) I'm gonna try and get a tourney going the 17th of January when nobody has school. Some locations I am looking at are the NY Hall of Science, or York College's gymnasium. I'm trying to get an indoor area because I dont know how the weather might be. The location might change due to the weather. If you have any suggestions please pm me...
(sigh) If you want to attend pm me. It will be a Round Robin Block System depending on the number of attendees. Time will be 2 pm to however long it takes to get 1st 2nd and 3rd place winners(including free play which will be from 2pm to 3pm) I need at least 12 attendees. Standard Rules applied, $5 dollar entry fee.
P.S.- I will be competing