World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? (/Thread-Manhattan-New-York-USA-any-bladers-around)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Nov. 20, 2010

To dannyboi04,
if we have it outside is this just a meeting or the actual tourney?
Besides, it seems to early to have a battle bladers, not every1 is informed, and not every1 have a battle card. It should be sometime in January 2011, that way it can be better organized and people can know what is going on.
I would help you plan it if you need help

ALSO! RECRUITING ANOTHER MEMBER FOR THE NY ULTIMATE BLADAERS! IF BLADERINVASION DOESNT DO MUCH, THEN WE WILL EXCEPT 2 MORE SPOTS. WE NEED AT LEAST ONE MORE BLADER THOUGH

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Nov. 20, 2010

that's not a bad idea =) i actually agree with you on that.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Flame Libra1213 - Nov. 21, 2010

how much is going to cost

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Nov. 21, 2010

probably the standard WBO cost. $5 for entry or if you have a passport, you get in for free... i think... depends if it's sponsored by the WBO.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - camaroz28iroc - Nov. 22, 2010

Hello Bladers from New Jersey and the Local Area looking for a group to join!

come join the NJ Bladers ---------> http://njbeybladers.webs.com/

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - dannyboi04 - Nov. 22, 2010

go to new york city battle bladers for the new nyc wide tournament

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - TaroBubbleTea - Nov. 22, 2010

(Nov. 22, 2010  7:43 AM)dannyboi04 Wrote: go to new york city battle bladers for the new nyc wide tournament

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where in new york? O_O

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Nov. 22, 2010

i'm making an event for and official/unofficial freeplay tournament. It's going to be at 590 madison ave. (indoors obviously). i wanna try out this place to see if we might be able to host a tournament there. I need some people who will definitely attend. it's going to be on December 4th. who will definitely be able to make it? it's a saturday.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - TheSilverBlader - Nov. 22, 2010

can you explain the location more

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Nov. 22, 2010

lol. here's a full location profile:
http://www.nyc.gov/html/dcp/html/priv/590mad.shtml

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Nov. 23, 2010

What time becuz I usaually go to church for Youth Meeting and we have a play to reherse
Also I have a suggestion for the Battle Bladers. There should be a series of tournaments before so people can get points on their battle card or whatever

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Nov. 23, 2010

(Nov. 23, 2010  1:54 PM)xStorm Bladerx Wrote: What time becuz I usaually go to church for Youth Meeting and we have a play to reherse

2pm. I need 3 more people to confirm that they are going so i can propose the event.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Nov. 24, 2010

Oh well how long is it going on becuz I have 2 be at church for 2:30 and it is in Queens Village
try having a bey bazaar somewhere here out in Queens
need to get rid of some beys
I will pu up a proposal if you attedn and some others

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - TaroBubbleTea - Nov. 24, 2010

(Nov. 23, 2010  9:45 PM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2010  1:54 PM)xStorm Bladerx Wrote: What time becuz I usaually go to church for Youth Meeting and we have a play to reherse

2pm. I need 3 more people to confirm that they are going so i can propose the event.

Is there going to be a prize if there is im going, (most likely) i have saturday school until 12 so ill probably be late but ill arrive around 215/ 230? i guess. put me on the list because im 90% sure im going. Grin

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Nov. 24, 2010

I would go to but since it is free play it should go on forever

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Nov. 24, 2010

lol. maybe I should have been more detailed...
btw, i'm cutting & pasting portion my draft for the event. I seriously need 3 more people. The sooner i get people, the sooner i could submit the event, the sooner it will get approved/denied, the sooner people will know about it.
"Although there were mistakes in the last tournaments, i wanted to try hosing an unofficial/official tournament. It's unofficial because it's a free play tournament in which people will get to play for the sake of playing, no entrance fee, no beypoints gained, no prizes, no complaints, no stadium standards (meaning any stadium could be used). It's official because it will be approved by the WBO (depending if this does get approved). The primary objective of this "unofficial" tournament is to test an indoor area for Cye Kinomiya so he can host a tournament indoors. I like to have order when i plan things so i will make sure, with all my ability, the unofficial/official tournament will run smoothly. and do not worry, I have read every detail of the standard ruling for the tournament (even though it is a free play tournament)."

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Kai-V - Nov. 24, 2010

So you want to make a tournament with both traits of an approved and an unofficial one ? That cannot work.

(Nov. 24, 2010  2:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So you want to make a tournament with both traits of an approved and an unofficial one ? That cannot work.

it won't? awww, can we have it anyways even though it isn't approved by the WBO? (since it's a free play/meeting) cause Cye is really unsure of where to host his tournament.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Cye Kinomiya - Nov. 24, 2010

Okay New York, I'm going to be organizing a tournament in the near future. Right now I'm aiming for the end of January or sometime in February. I picked this general timeframe for two reasons. Firstly, because after my holiday shopping is over I want to get some really good prizes for this event so I need to save some money. Also, the thing about having really good prizes is that I'd like to have a really good turnout. Secondly, you guys are probably going to be getting a bunch of new parts as Christmas gifts or with your holiday money, and I know it takes a little while for the stuff to get shipped to you for those of you who are importing. My main concern for now is that it will defintiely be too cold to do this outside so I'm trying to find an indoor venue that is in a location that is not too difficult to get to for members liviing in any borough or any members coming from any nearby states. A more specific date will be chosen when I have an accurate idea of what the prizes will be like and if I will have to pay for a venue if I can't find a free one. It won't be asbsolute though so once I choose a date we can figure out a date that is convenient for the majority of entrants. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to contact me on AIM. My screen name is Togakure Raizen. You can also send me a private message.

hmm, cye, did you try 590 madison ave? I'm going to try and have a free play there Dec. 4 to see if we can host any tournament there. since it's public and the WBO is non-profit, we'll most likely be able to hold something there. it's worth a try. =)

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Nov. 25, 2010

(Nov. 24, 2010  10:38 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Okay New York, I'm going to be organizing a tournament in the near future. Right now I'm aiming for the end of January or sometime in February. I picked this general timeframe for two reasons. Firstly, because after my holiday shopping is over I want to get some really good prizes for this event so I need to save some money. Also, the thing about having really good prizes is that I'd like to have a really good turnout. Secondly, you guys are probably going to be getting a bunch of new parts as Christmas gifts or with your holiday money, and I know it takes a little while for the stuff to get shipped to you for those of you who are importing. My main concern for now is that it will defintiely be too cold to do this outside so I'm trying to find an indoor venue that is in a location that is not too difficult to get to for members liviing in any borough or any members coming from any nearby states. A more specific date will be chosen when I have an accurate idea of what the prizes will be like and if I will have to pay for a venue if I can't find a free one. It won't be asbsolute though so once I choose a date we can figure out a date that is convenient for the majority of entrants. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to contact me on AIM. My screen name is Togakure Raizen. You can also send me a private message.
That's Cye for ya, always organized

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Nov. 26, 2010

I'm gonna try and get a bizarre going. If you want to go PM me I should at least have 10 members first. Dont know where or when but I will make a time and place. (probably on a Saturday in Queens somewhere)

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Sky Prince - Nov. 26, 2010

change of plans. the free play is not going to be at 590 madison ave anymore... i just talked with the security guards there. they said we're not allowed to have a free play there. so, since the weather is still fairly nice, we'll have it at the same place in heckscher playground in Central park (the same place as the other 2 tournaments). please bring your stadiums. =) and if it rains that day, i'll look at the forecast a few days before our free play. we'll have a "just for fun" tournament too. so you don't have to pay for anything and don't expect a prize for winning the "just for fun" tournament. as it say in it's own name, its "just for fun". =) hope to see some people there meet there at 2 pm. let your friends know! spread the word..... and i really hope Kai-V is ok with this... after all, it's not an official tournament. =)

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - TheSilverBlader - Nov. 26, 2010

i not sure if i can make it i really want to go most likely no because of the weather but i am going to ask anyway when is this by the way Sky

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Kai-V - Nov. 26, 2010

(Nov. 26, 2010  6:44 PM)Sky Prince Wrote: and i really hope Kai-V is ok with this... after all, it's not an official tournament. =)
It is better, however discussion of unofficial events is usually kept at a minimum.