World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
First Beyblade Ever - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: First Beyblade Ever (/Thread-First-Beyblade-Ever)

RE: First Beyblade Ever - AllGenBlader - Jan. 08, 2012

my first beyblade was a weird hasbro Dragoon and on the top was dragoon, the dragoon was were the launcher was supost to go so you had to put the rip cord at the side, pull it, and put it on the ground fast

RE: First Beyblade Ever - *aquariomaster* - Jan. 08, 2012

Dragoon v2 when i was like well i cant recall when

RE: First Beyblade Ever - ashton pinto - Jan. 08, 2012

well i had a fake bey (driger) ... LOL

RE: First Beyblade Ever - dyingwilltsuna - Jan. 08, 2012

First beyblade i had is draceil metal ball defencer.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - galaxyunicorn - Jan. 08, 2012

mine was a hasbro master dranzer

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Furyo - Jan. 08, 2012

Mine was a Hasbro Spin Dragoon. It was one of my favorites, but I've long since forgotten where it is...

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Dual - Jan. 09, 2012

My first beyblade was (unfortunatley) Flame Sagittario. That was before I new how awesome the original series was and how awesome Metal Fusion wasn't...too bad. I traded most of the parts away but got all but the S tip back. My first real beyblade was Wing Attacker.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - S.D.C - Jan. 09, 2012

Storm Pegasus and LightningLDrago

lol, I didn't even realise how important they were to the anime. I just got the Hasbro L-Drago 'cause it had 'Forbidden Bey' plastered across it, and Pegasus 'cause it looks cool in blue Tongue_out

RE: First Beyblade Ever - metal-surge - Jan. 10, 2012

burning cerberus from classic beyblade
dark bull h145sd from the new beyblade
i miss cerberus more thought best street battle beyblade XD

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Enorith - Jan. 10, 2012

my first was dranzer v from hasbro like wayyy long ago. loved that thing. i totally beat all m friends using it. then i got driger s and became obsessed with it haha

RE: First Beyblade Ever - rajatgovind123 - Jan. 10, 2012

My first bey is Galaxy Pegasus i brought it 2-3 months ago it moves so fast in the stadium with it's R2F

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Lynxx - Jan. 10, 2012

My first bey was Polta. :b I though it looked so epic..... My weird brain back then. (:

RE: First Beyblade Ever - JCx06 - Jan. 11, 2012

(Jan. 09, 2012  11:43 AM)S.D.C Wrote: Storm Pegasus and LightningLDrago

lol, I didn't even realise how important they were to the anime. I just got the Hasbro L-Drago 'cause it had 'Forbidden Bey' plastered across it, and Pegasus 'cause it looks cool in blue Tongue_out

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

ahahah lol JK
I got a Driger S, lost it Unhappy
First Metal Fight? LLD100HF Starter
First MF Explosion? can't remember, either meteo or Basalt, got it the day it came out Grin
First 4D? LDDFConfused

RE: First Beyblade Ever - TheBeyGuru Br - Jan. 11, 2012

my first beyblade was a hasbro trygle. i will never forget it. i got it in the christmas of 2006. good times. very good times. (sorry for my bad english)

RE: First Beyblade Ever - galaxyunicorn - Jan. 12, 2012

my first one was a Master Franzer is still have it and it's in good condition

RE: First Beyblade Ever - V-Rock - Jan. 12, 2012

My first beyblade was a Takara-Tomy Burning Kerberous. I remember assembling it and using it in my first stadium - Lion's Den.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - FusionPegasis - Jan. 13, 2012

My first Beyblade was Master Dranzer, man those were good times. I would always bring Master Dranzer with me to primary school, and we would battle kids from all different class's. I was able to beat everyone at my school who had a beyblade.....except for my older brother ._. No matter how much I would try, Him and his Wing Attacker (W/ a Draciel Bit Chip) would always beat Dranzer & I. >_<
Then 2 or so Years later my brother & I lost our beys... I've been searching for my Dranzer to this very day, I'm thinking of just buying another one on eBay. Uncertain

RE: First Beyblade Ever - [Pyro] - Jan. 13, 2012

my first was Dranzer S,but for MFB it was LLD

RE: First Beyblade Ever - ljadams9 - Jan. 14, 2012

I believe I bought Spin Dragoon and Makendo as my first Beyblades. Back in 2001 I believe...

RE: First Beyblade Ever - the.successor - Jan. 14, 2012

master dragoon Takara ver but gave away to someone ages ago

RE: First Beyblade Ever - KillerSpinner - Jan. 14, 2012

Storm Pegasis-Hasbro.....and then the flood gates AND Pandora's Box opened at the same time!

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Nareman - Jan. 14, 2012

my fist bey wes tha goldeen lightniing ldrago

RE: First Beyblade Ever - bakumj14 - Jan. 14, 2012

my first was a 2-pack
rock orso and flame aries
i could of got earth eagle and dark libra but i though flame aries was cool

RE: First Beyblade Ever - XD1241 - Jan. 14, 2012

For the original series I got Dragoon S. As for the Metal Fight series I got Storm Pegasus Joyful_2

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Vulcan Blaze - Jan. 15, 2012

The Hasbro Flame Saggitario. It was the one with the launcher grip. The reason I bought it was because there was a Beyblade Tournament at my karate studio.(Ahhhh.... my newb years)Cool