World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
First Beyblade Ever - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: First Beyblade Ever (/Thread-First-Beyblade-Ever)

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Xlr8 - May. 13, 2011

my first beyblade from original beyblade anime was dragoon

and from bmf it is flame libra

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Gen SimpL - May. 13, 2011

back in the day when i was 4 i remember my first bey was a Dragoon S
or it was Driger S (definitely 1 of those 2)
in MFB my first was Storm pegasus, but they were carpy ( my friends beys, that he gave me ) the actual first bey (i bought, due to sum stuff with a storm peg,l drago, taking beys out of packets and target ,lol)
was Flame Saggitario with the launcher grip
then i realized how bad hasbro was lol

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Clonetos - May. 13, 2011

come to think about it i remember a bey from the plastic gen um the bit beast was a bear THAT was my first bey

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Janstarblast - May. 13, 2011

I never noticed this thread....
btw, my very first bey was.................I don't remember quite clearly, but I think it was Master Dranzer Red Gold Recolor...
First MFB, LLD. Its been just a month since I bought it..

RE: First Beyblade Ever - bladeraider - May. 13, 2011

My first was a A-89 Dragoon. I still remember buying it way back when. Long gone now though. First MfB was a rock Aries and a lightning l-drago. Bought anlittle over a month ago and resparked my interest!

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Skids12 - May. 13, 2011

Mine is Dark Wolf and i don't know if you could play it on cement but i did and guess what? the bottom is now flat already Unhappy

RE: First Beyblade Ever - kingdom blader - May. 14, 2011

my first was LLD and the hybrid wheel set to,but each time i have another LLD and other left spinning bey something bad always happen. Unhappy

RE: First Beyblade Ever - toatanu - May. 15, 2011

The Rock Aquario from the Pegasis Tornado Wing or whatever it's called faceoff set, thinking it was Leone(My little bro took the Pegasis before I told him it was bad in Hasbro stadiums, which was when he switched to Flame Sagittario). Then, about 7 beys later(beys, NOT days), when I got Storm Aquario along with the MXS stadium, I created my current bey.

EDIT: After reading more, SO MUCH LLD! And dragoons...

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Vamasco_ - May. 15, 2011

I had many Beyblades when I was a Kid , but they were all fake ...
So my first Beyblade had to be Burn Phoenix 135MS .
Still love the Phoenix clear wheel ... I just love that orange .
And Burn has a unic style ( my opinion ) , with "Burn Wheel" written on it .
Thats why I use most of the Burn with Phoenix .

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Electric - May. 16, 2011

I wanted to go as Tyson got beyblades, so my first beyblade was Dragoon Grip Attacker, I don't know where all my older Beyblade's are now.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - RowDog - May. 16, 2011

I think my first beyblade ever was a dranzer of some shape or form. My first MFB was a storm capricorn sadly.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Clarkie - Jun. 22, 2011

My first beyblade ever was bistool. I was 3-4 then, so launched it only sand the floor 'n stuff.
My first MFB wasConfusedtorm pegasis

RE: First Beyblade Ever - TimelessOne - Jun. 22, 2011

First : storm capricorn and I'm proud of it Smile , unlike people who moan about getting it.It's like my sprit partner, and I would never ever trade it and I still have it on my best custom in stamina: Thermal/earth/burn capricorn 100/105 WD!

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Justaway - Jun. 22, 2011

My first bey was a Draciel S but it had a part missing so the first bey which I spun was actually a Strata Dragoon V..traded for the Draciel S so I am not sure if it was fake or no...and my first Hasbro bey which was original was Black Dranzer. First MFB was a gift..Rock Aries. And the first I bought was Storm Pegasis.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - LeoneLione - Jun. 22, 2011

Rock Leone, his face was broken so I got yet an other Rock Leone, then one day my friend's Flame Libra ES it broke because his brother kept on shooting it in the air and letting it fall down hard on the ground. So I gave him my spare WB, witch was a big mistake, but oh well.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Dracomageat - Jun. 22, 2011

(May. 16, 2011  9:41 AM)RowDog Wrote: I think my first beyblade ever was a dranzer of some shape or form. My first MFB was a storm capricorn sadly.

I started with Grip Attacker, then Gaia Dragoon MS, then Storm Capricorn. Besides the M145 track, Capricorn wasn't that bad and atleast it wasn't as fragile as Grip Attacker.

(Jun. 22, 2011  9:45 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: It's like my sprit partner, and I would never ever trade it and I still have it on my best custom in stamina: Thermal/earth/burn capricorn 100/105 WD!

I prefer to go attack with Storm Pegasis (not pegasus) 100 Q

RE: First Beyblade Ever - TakasuMouce - Jun. 22, 2011

Sadly, my first beys was a storm pegasis and storm aquario.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Itachi8 - Jun. 22, 2011

My first was the first dragon.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - gteck102 - Jun. 23, 2011

my first beyblade a dragoon v loved that thing until i lost it i got mad

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Mac Miller - Jun. 23, 2011

First Plastic Bey: Driger V FTW loved it then i lost it with all my other plastics
PreHybridWheelMFB: Silver Quetz Smile
MFBConfusedtorm pegasis

RE: First Beyblade Ever - AwesomeDragoon - Jun. 23, 2011

i remember my first beyblade was a dragoon s (probley y i love the dragoons so much now) i loved it, it was so much fun
man i wish i new where it was now with the rest of my old plastic ones

any way my first MFB anything was the hasbro SVS set that came with the Storm pegasus and LLDrago recolour (ps they r completely BROKEN now)

RE: First Beyblade Ever - TimelessOne - Jun. 23, 2011

@ Angle- whay would that be sad?Storm Pegasis's tip, RF is like the secound best in attack, top teir and hs uses in defense if worn down.
Plus, storm aquarios tip, HF/S has use in Gravity Perseus TH170 HF/S, the current best counter to lightning tank (Lightning L Drago BD145 LRF)
Sorry if this is OFFTOPIC

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Ga' - Jun. 23, 2011

a) Actually no, that was a joke combo. Gravity Perseus TH170HF/S is a mockery of the customization forum, that was the point of the topic.
b) No more nicknames, where have you been? Only call the combo by the actual name.

My first bey ever was a Draciel F. MFB was the Super Vortex set, and HMS was Sea Dragon. Unfortunately, the plastic part of the CWD Defense Ring got replaced in the box with some crappy spiked free-spinning ring. Oh well, at least the metal piece was a 17.6 piece. Smile I got a Death Gargoyle MS after, but then lost it. I cried the whole day, which is why I'm so happy I got another one a week ago.

RE: First Beyblade Ever - TheChosen1 - Jun. 23, 2011

my first Metal fusion was Rock Leone

RE: First Beyblade Ever - Itachi8 - Jun. 23, 2011

I was worng it was a dranzer.