hi im new

im a blader with amazing knowlage of beyblade and even more skill i have bought 26 metel fusion beyblades and live in witchita kansas and am hungery for a good battle anyone who wants to battle will be welcome to
Welcome earthareis531! It's good that you know a lot about Beyblade already lol. I'm sure you will learn more from the WBO.
i just learned about the new basalt horogium 145wd the bey sound awsome
kool can you tell me how to do that cuz i go to beywiki and it only pulls up metal fusion
Hey im a competitive balder and im looking for people who will challenge my skills beys
My beys r Dark CapricornDF145SD, Static TeraHM02MES and, Burn FireblazeDF145MS
i live in Queensland Australia i will defeat you all of u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Dec. 31, 2010  9:48 AM)Storm-Fireblaze Wrote: Hey im a competitive balder and im looking for people who will challenge my skills beys
My beys r Dark CapricornDF145SD, Static TeraHM02MES and, Burn FireblazeDF145MS
i live in Queensland Australia i will defeat you all of u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Open a new thread, don't post it in other's
sorm fireblaze i can beat you
'sup!I'm new here.
Now how do I battle...
hi im new and i do´nt understand anithing about this any help will be good (i´m portuguese so i do´nt understand very well) thank you
(Jan. 01, 2011  9:20 PM)kay fury Wrote: hi im new and i do´nt understand anithing about this any help will be good (i´m portuguese so i do´nt understand very well) thank you
You can start by making your own Introduction thread.
hey eartharies welcome to wbo! Grin
have a god time and if you have some comments to the WBO send me a PM Grin