build me a combo! #2

i need astral spryzen, guilty luinor, greatest raphael, and vanish fafnir combos. 

(my mobius broke, so my performance tips arent the best.)

i got yard dash (the ball tip), universe, metal survive, metal and normal destroy, xtend+, quattro, wave dash, and a few more (these are just the tips that are actually decent, i have abt 30 tips)

for middles i have 2 nexus (one w the gear on, sadly, gear is stuck) one w out, fr, 3 overs, legacy, 2 karmas, a illegal, and a bunch more.
(Dec. 13, 2023  6:46 PM)spectraldj Wrote: i need astral spryzen, guilty luinor, greatest raphael, and vanish fafnir combos. 

i got yard dash (the ball tip), universe, metal survive, metal and normal destroy, xtend+, quattro, wave dash, and a few more (these are just the tips that are actually decent, i have abt 30 tips)

for middles i have 2 nexus (one w the gear on, sadly, gear is stuck) one w out, fr, 3 overs, legacy, 2 karmas, a illegal, and a bunch more.
Vanish Longinus Over Bearing’ 0
Astral Kerbeus Illegal Wave’ 10
Guilty Spriggan Fortress Metal Universe 2
( saw in your other post that you have a gold tip similar to Mobius. If it’s free spinning and sort of cone shaped it’s called bearing’ and very good to use)
(Dec. 13, 2023  7:24 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2023  6:46 PM)spectraldj Wrote: i need astral spryzen, guilty luinor, greatest raphael, and vanish fafnir combos. 

Vanish Longinus Over Bearing’ 0
( saw in your other post that you have a gold tip similar to Mobius. If it’s free spinning and sort of cone shaped it’s called bearing’ and very good to use)

thanks. sadly i dont have a metal universe, only the normal one. my only metal tips are the ones from the astral customize pack (minus the xtreme bc i traded it for my mobius, but that mobius broke last night when i put it on my luinor, it did a super dope k.o first. flipped astral on its back with such force it should be illegal.
besides that, i can make all of that work except i think illegal is pro series. its almost as heavy as over tho, so not much of a downgrade.

noo, i wish lol. i really need bearing/mobius/drift. i had a mobius, but as you can see above, it broke after being put on my luinor. but on the bright side it was a threat not to be reckoned with. the gold tip is like a mix of mirage fafnir's tip and bearing. its from gt era, and it has little notches on the bottom. its skinny and has a little wheel at the end with notches. looks like a GT version of phantom orions tip mixed with absorb
(Dec. 13, 2023  8:43 PM)spectraldj Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2023  7:24 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Vanish Longinus Over Bearing’ 0

thanks. sadly i dont have a metal universe, only the normal one. my only metal tips are the ones from the astral customize pack (minus the xtreme bc i traded it for my mobius, but that mobius broke last night when i put it on my luinor, it did a super dope k.o first. flipped astral on its back with such force it should be illegal.
besides that, i can make all of that work except i think illegal is pro series. its almost as heavy as over tho, so not much of a downgrade.

noo, i wish lol. i really need bearing/mobius/drift. i had a mobius, but as you can see above, it broke after being put on my luinor. but on the bright side it was a threat not to be reckoned with. the gold tip is like a mix of mirage fafnir's tip and bearing. its from gt era, and it has little notches on the bottom. its skinny and has a little wheel at the end with notches. looks like a GT version of phantom orions tip mixed with absorb

Oh ok, in that case: 
Vanish Longinus Over Xtend+ (the driver from greatest Raphael) 0
Astral Kerbeus Illegal Quattro (def or sta mode) 10
Guilty Spriggan Fortress Universe 2
thanks! that helps alot. out of curiosity, i got about 75 bucks due to a birthday, most likely getting more money for christmas.

(update: i think i have 0 because of the astral spriggan set, but is 2 the same armor? and im guessing 10 is that one armor from guilty right?)

what beys should i buy? any parts or products in particular i should get? im mainly a attack/stamina user.

i like a hard hitting bey, but at the same time it needs to last.

and whats your opinion for best stamina, defense, and balanced types?