Your greatest possession

(May. 08, 2011  12:11 AM)® Wrote: Ahhh=] my 8th grade certificate signed from President Obama!! Suck it! Jks but rly it's special

I would light mine if it was signed by Obama
my dad lives for collectibles. he gave me a ninja manual thats 80 years old. since then ive been fascinated by ninjas. ive got it locked in a mini safe.
My Leone
My black belt
A necklace that I have gotten(long story)
And my life
Probably my 4-10. It's about 50 years old and I still use it when I hunt. It was my great uncles I believe. My dad gave it to me when I was like 9 or 10. Its a great gun.
My most prize possession is a Screw Capricorne,The first bey I ever won at a tournament
Hmmm, prized in general...? That would be, my (sometimes) epic family!
My most prized Beyblade...? My Duo Uranus. Never trading that or giving it away. This may change, though.
My most prized possession, is (Well, of course my family) my unopened version of "Pokemon Blue", which cost a lot, I guess.

My most prized beyblade is my Samurai Ifraid; my first beyblade I ever won from a WBO tournament!
My most prized possesions are a lizard necklace my bestie gave me, my writings, and my imagination. Even though I hate it sometimes, my imagination is on top of all. Stupid
My drawings and a doll that I had for like 8 years.
A gold pocket watch that belonged to my great-grandfather. My dad had it fixed up and cleaned and gave it to me on my wedding day 10 years ago.
A torn piece of cloth that bleonged to someone very dear to me who I lost. I always carry it in my pocket, and keep it close to remind me to be the best person I can be =)
My yellow stuffed rihno he's special to me!Smile I've had him for 8 years now!Grin
And my Earth Eagle! If you steal it from me I'll DESTROY you!XD jk!
My duo! If you steal it from me I will destroy you. And my blanket.
My family, My DSI XL, My Samsung Galaxy Note, My Computer, My Playstation 2, My XBOX ( The first one not the 360), My XBOX 360 (Getting the Xbox One!), My Playstation 3, all my Humanoid Robots ( They act like real humands!!!), and my Beyblades! Yeah I'm living RICH!!
my wii my let me see 17-20 video games my family my beys of course and the greatest of all my hess cars my grandma has about 20 of them at her house that we play with and we have about 5! (the ones we have are from 1985 to 2009)
life.

Kai v

its one thing that cant be described in a nutshell that easily, but its the one true thing I cherish.
tac1017 try to edit your post and add more content to it one word posts aren't ok I've vowed never to one word post and one of my main goals is to get the antique face and have a warning level of 0% (thats my current warning level) anyway back on topic another great possesion my gold $1 coin I got for my 12th birthday (rarer then the silver ones wich I also have one of) and my grandfathers watch Smile
my friends all alike
they seem to be one of the only things that make me happy...
My Tacon Thriller 1/14 scale RC car, worth every penny spent, goes 30 mph. Also I want your opinion on my spoiler, I am planning on putting it on all my posts from now on.

I don't really think Family and Friends count as possessions lol. Since you don't own them...

Mine in no order:
My beybox filled with limited edition beys, mint beys or just special beys and My other beyblades. Plus my
Pokemon cards and various old stuff I have.
I'm still searching for something tangible which I might regard as my Greatest Possession.
For now maybe it's my sense of reasoning.
Greatest physically tangible possession: my PS3 games. These keep me busy through the times I procrastinate.