Your greatest possession

(Dec. 09, 2010  1:06 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2010  11:53 AM)momiji manju Wrote: My girlfriend

Sweet. Do you use the regular combo or did you customized it?

This is a bit off topic use the pm
Legend of Zelda, Oacrina of Time. For the N64. <3
Five things tie for first for me, in no particular order:
My Cockapoo
My Cocker Spaniel
My pink stuffed kitten that I've had since I was 2 (don't judge me)
My Grandfather's WWII dogtag
and my trumpet (a gift from my parents)
My Dragoon Collection. (Almost Complete! D: )
&
My Vulcan Horuseus.
My Existence ...............
should we not cheerish it more then some toy?
my mac pro and my first ever soccer ball my little buddy has been played with so much he looks like 5 tanks and 500 soldiers has fired at it!!!

EDIT: also my electric guitar i love it
1:My Parents/Family
2:Beyblades
3Tongue_outSP
4:Apple Laptop
5Tongue_outS3(If I had one)
This MAY sound corny but, my memories.
(Dec. 20, 2010  5:36 AM)Gloomy Wrote: My Existence ...............
should we not cheerish it more then some toy?

Yup
(Dec. 20, 2010  6:32 AM)|Joe| Wrote: This MAY sound corny but, my memories.

Memories of what?
(Nov. 12, 2010  6:20 AM)Khel Wrote: My $1500 laptop is the most expensive thing I own I guess. I try not to get too attached to material things

Cool to bad I don't have that much money for one.....
(Dec. 09, 2010  9:06 AM)DreadXIII Wrote: Legend of Zelda, Oacrina of Time. For the N64. <3
same here. ocarina of time for n64.
also vulcan horuseus
Mine would be: Ipod Nano and my first bey; LL Drago. (Would've said my beys but it's too obvious)
Takara Tomy B-Daman Cartridge System Cobalt Blaster Special Set
(what a long name)

and my 7 year old plush dog
My very first Beyblade combination and my car. Both of these have really helped me cope with the curve balls life's thrown at me. My Beyblade helped me place in the east coast championships, which gave me a lot of confidence and assured me that if I put my mind to something, I can accomplish it.

My car is a great way to assert my independence and help stay in touch with my friends.
Any Video Game or system that I own. I really like Video Games, I find much fascination and enjoyment while playing Video Games. Even the classics! That's where alot of my time goes...
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:09 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Any Video Game or system that I own. I really like Video Games, I find much fascination and enjoyment while playing Video Games. Even the classics! That's where alot of my time goes...

I deeply treasure my DreamCast. It was my first system ever. Plus my brother gave it to me. Plus the fact that I'm able to get free games...
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:15 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:09 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Any Video Game or system that I own. I really like Video Games, I find much fascination and enjoyment while playing Video Games. Even the classics! That's where alot of my time goes...

I deeply treasure my DreamCast. It was my first system ever. Plus my brother gave it to me. Plus the fact that I'm able to get free games...
Lol, I haven't played Dreamcast in years. Only ports... It's usually about Gamecube and Wii these days. (Atleast it is in my head...)
• My Family ~~
• My Imagination
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:15 AM)Nano Wrote:

oh yeah, i love my dreamcast to bits, if only i still had my games (i have the dreamcast though)

other then that:
my life: is there anything better, without life i(we) would have nothing else
my family: though they can annoy me (especially my brother), i love them all
the wood swords i made with my dad: ah nothing like doing something with my dad, especially when i get (high quality) wooden medieval weapons out of it
my beyblades: whats is there to say about it
My love for chemistry.
My chemicals.
1 The dragon pendant I got from my mom during my blackbelt test
2 My beys
Huh. Everyone is saying there Beys. And I thought I was the only one that said that.
all my beys and my friends
Sorry mods, but i need to say this.
Everyone who seriously said * All my beyblades * need to get a life or stop trying to impress members...
My immense knowledge about Science And Maths.
My Teddy Bear, which i got when I was 3 and a Half, I collected the money, Mom took me to the store, and I immediately chose him. I still have it, 8 Years have passed and I still Hug it at night.

Don't judge me. I'm pretty mature, If you're going to start teasing.

Also my Vulcan Horuseus because that's the FIRST thing I bought over the Internet.