Whine about your breaks

(May. 05, 2022  5:33 PM)kelleydesigns Wrote: rip dragon 1, broke by the Xtreme dash driver, don't use dash on dragon 1

thx for the tip
My Rev Up Launcher pinion gears snapped, but that's like saying water is wet.
Sad my helios 2 chip broke.
Rip helios 2 chip
(May. 08, 2022  12:08 PM)DedZeY Wrote: Sad my helios 2 chip broke.
Rip helios 2 chip

that SUCKS, i know how good helios 2 is
the first time i printed my partner (Saturn Cronus) the ring was flipped and pieces broke off💀
(May. 11, 2022  4:13 PM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote: the first time i printed my partner (Saturn Cronus) the ring was flipped and pieces broke off💀

ooooooooooooooof that SUCKS
Welp, looks like I have some more breaks to share.

First one: My new power gear from the SP Dangerous Belial set broke, and its barely been a whole 2 months since I had gotten it.

The last one that occurred today: my brother’s Greatest Raphael Blade bursted so violently that it flew across my living room, and hit our TV. Oh boy, are we going to pay for that. Unhappy
Ok, story time.

So I've received my package today (Burst Dragoon V2 and Devil Belial), and as I'm inspecting Dragoon, I noticed something... off.
I've got a factory defect (Click to View)

It may be a bit hard to tell, but upon close inspection, you'll see that the teeth part of the layer was inserted in the wrong orientation.
Fortunately though, it's aligned just barely enough to slip the driver in thanks to Wheel's narrower notches.
It still clicks too, up till the halfway point. From there on it slides. (Click to View)

So the good news is that i've got a (nearly) unburstable Dragoon V2 to mess around with, and later on I'll get another one. Without the defect pls.
The bad news is the one capable of bursting this menace gave up the last of its strength to stop the Bladebreaker... (Click to View)

Welp, gotta get another Guilty. Those stress marks were gonna give eventually.
(May. 17, 2022  3:58 AM)Ryuujin K Wrote: Ok, story time.

So I've received my package today (Burst Dragoon V2 and Devil Belial), and as I'm inspecting Dragoon, I noticed something... off.
I've got a factory defect (Click to View)

It may be a bit hard to tell, but upon close inspection, you'll see that the teeth part of the layer was inserted in the wrong orientation.
Fortunately though, it's aligned just barely enough to slip the driver in thanks to Wheel's narrower notches.
It still clicks too, up till the halfway point. From there on it slides. (Click to View)

So the good news is that i've got a (nearly) unburstable Dragoon V2 to mess around with, and later on I'll get another one. Without the defect pls.
The bad news is the one capable of bursting this menace gave up the last of its strength to stop the Bladebreaker... (Click to View)

Welp, gotta get another Guilty. Those stress marks were gonna give eventually.

OOF, rip Guilty. Fitting that it happened because of a Bladebreaker though!
my venture tip got pushed in💀 how do i fix it
i broke another gachi chip, this time the Ashura and Achilles chips
i broke a prong on my dragon sparking chip😭✋
I bought two of the red Devil blades so I could have one for the collection and one for play. First time playing the one for play a huge chip came off one of the points. 😩🤬
i broke both sides of the master ring
you know the parts that literally hold the bey together?
yeah those
my scorpio facebolt broke
scorpio is one of my favorites
I was doing a stock tournament by myself and my Phoenix broke :(
It was against Cho-Z Achilles
The combos were Cho-Z Achilles 00.Dm. Vs. Dead Phoenix Ch.HH'
I wasn't using the armor because one of the prongs broke off
Pic: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11Cphsyb...p=drivesdk
(Jul. 13, 2022  4:03 AM)WD35 Wrote: I was doing a stock tournament by myself and my Phoenix broke Unhappy
It was against Cho-Z Achilles
The combos were Cho-Z Achilles 00.Dm. Vs. Dead Phoenix Ch.HH'
I wasn't using the armor because one of the prongs broke off
Pic: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11Cphsyb...p=drivesdk

I never saw a Phoenix break like that, usually it’s just the armors (like mine)
My Killer Deathscyther broke Unhappy
I launched it too hard...
I really like Killer Deathscyther as well Unhappy
It was one of my first 2 TT burst beys...
Pic: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12lY3i0l...p=drivesdk
(May. 24, 2022  2:47 PM)micksterfist Wrote: i broke both sides of the master ring
you know the parts that literally hold the bey together?
yeah those

same, man, same, i feel the pain

my Master layer base broke
i was battling it against my Judgement combo
and Judgement got tired of losing because of stamina
and Judgement hit Master so hard one of the two prongs that hold the driver in place snapped off
luckily my 10Expand and Revolve parts didn't break

(May. 14, 2022  8:51 PM)WizardBlader Wrote: Welp, looks like I have some more breaks to share.

First one: My new power gear from the SP Dangerous Belial set broke, and its barely been a whole 2 months since I had gotten it.

The last one that occurred today: my brother’s Greatest Raphael Blade bursted so violently that it flew across my living room, and hit our TV. Oh boy, are we going to pay for that. Unhappy

DAMN
My bearing’ broke after ONE TOURNAMENT. ONE.
um
ok so 3D printed the kingdom ring (credit to crazy aries) and put in the loninus chip as it it the only left spin DB core that i have- well i was battling it against a bunch of beys and i think i over-stressed it and the ring broke, but it also broke my atomic driver💀💀

yeah so the white part above the spring snapped in half but i have a spare one from my fake drivers and im currently trying to put it back in without damaging the driver, any suggestions?
when i used my absorb, the combo it was on flipped on its side and my Imperial Dragon Vn Qc' smashed it, snapping the free spinning ring in half
Only buy beys that are 15 or higher because those 3.99 ones are absolute fakes. Found that out the hard way with a fake galaxy pegasus and fang leone
Now I have another thing to whine about. the same absorb driver breaking combo ripped my avatar attack stadium clean in half. Screw you, Imperial Dragon Pro Series (or should I say, @$$hole)
Not to mention dread phoenix...