Whats up

Hey guys,

Im new to WBO, been playing original beyblades for centuries, recently switched to HWS.
I live in the US (NY to be exact) so I'm quite behind in terms of beyblades, for example, I have to REALLY go out of my way to get ray unicorno or galaxy pegasis, (like $30 and 1 month of shipping) so any info is nice, but i think i have a good combo for what america offers (MF Lightining Ldrago 100RF)...

I just ordered, galaxy pegasis, ray unicorno from my friend in japan so any good combos would be appreciated
I'd also like to order quetzalcoatl so if anyone has any good sites id appreciate it aswell

Thanks
(Nov. 16, 2010  12:49 AM)Dominance85R2F Wrote: Hey guys,

Im new to WBO, been playing original beyblades for centuries, recently switched to HWS.
I live in the US (NY to be exact) so I'm quite behind in terms of beyblades, for example, I have to REALLY go out of my way to get ray unicorno or galaxy pegasis, (like $30 and 1 month of shipping) so any info is nice, but i think i have a good combo for what america offers (MF Lightining Ldrago 100RF)...

I just ordered, galaxy pegasis, ray unicorno from my friend in japan so any good combos would be appreciated
I'd also like to order quetzalcoatl so if anyone has any good sites id appreciate it aswell

Thanks

Hi, Welcome to Wbo Grin. For Quetzalcoatl Dimsum2u is selling one for only 22$ (about) you can check his page in the bey market place and under WBO Authorized Dealers.
welcome! also there is a seller in the authorized seller section named dimsun2u he sells beyblades so you might be able to get a quetz from his shop.Tarobubbletea you said the same thing as me Uncertain
(Nov. 16, 2010  12:52 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: welcome! also there is a seller in the authorized seller section named dimsun2u he sells beyblades so you might be able to get a quetz from his shop.Tarobubbletea you said the same thing as me Uncertain

LOL i said it 1 minute earlier Grin and hurry up because the quetz is limited time offer only (its a gold quetz)
well I was on the thread before you (:<
He also has vulcan Horuesus, is tht guy good, but the lowest track i have is 100
Yo and welcome to the WBO !
Hope you have a great time here.
totally, its been super useful