What anime are you currently watching?

(Feb. 21, 2017  3:34 PM)Oi Shinji Wrote: I know that the Pokemon anime is childish and repetitive, but I've started watching season 6 just for nostalgic reasons, haha

No worries, even I watch some of the pokemon movies from time to time. I'm kinda like a semi otaku, I say semi but I still watch as many and any anime I can in my free time but the semi bit just means I'm not like one of those hardcore cosplay people. More of an anime addict when it comes to watching. Though I may go to comic con in the future with some mates who are also anime fans despite not being part of the cosplay thing. Anyways I went off track but Yh the Pokemon anime was fun as heck. Beyblade, yugioh and Pokemon were pretty much my childhood.
(Feb. 21, 2017  3:38 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: No worries, even I watch some of the pokemon movies from time to time. I'm kinda like a semi otaku, I say semi but I still watch as many and any anime I can in my free time but the semi bit just means I'm not like one of those hardcore cosplay people. More of an anime addict when it comes to watching. Though I may go to comic con in the future with some mates who are also anime fans despite not being part of the cosplay thing. Anyways I went off track but Yh the Pokemon anime was fun as heck. Beyblade, yugioh and Pokemon were pretty much my childhood.

Haha, I understand. Tongue_out

I used to love watching these shows back in 5th grade:                                                                                          
Pokemon 
Inazuma Eleven
Beyblade 
The Peanuts (Not an anime, lol)
(Feb. 21, 2017  4:06 PM)Oi Shinji Wrote: Haha, I understand. Tongue_out

I used to love watching these shows back in 5th grade:                                                                                          
Pokemon 
Inazuma Eleven
Beyblade 
The Peanuts (Not an anime, lol)

Actually watched inazuma last year lol. It was awesome (it was the one with the dude with god hand right?). One of My Mates probably had the worst childhood. He was brought up watching crime dramas his whole life lol.
(Feb. 21, 2017  4:18 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Actually watched inazuma last year lol. It was awesome (it was the one with the dude with god hand right?). One of My Mates probably had the worst childhood. He was brought up watching crime dramas his whole life lol.

Yep, you got it! 

And wot? Really?!
I AM WATCHING CARDFIGHT!!! VANGUARD G NEXT, BEYBLADE BURST, DRAGON BALL SUPER,SOUSEI NO ONMYOJI
WATCHED GOLDEN TIME, MY TEEN ROMANTIC COMEDY SNAFU 1 AND 2, NISEKOI,PREV CARDFIGHT VANGUARD SEASON INCL.LEGION MATE,PREV SEASONS OF BEYBLADE ,ETC
Currently on masamune kun no revenge, sousei no onmiyoji, tales of zesteria and demi chan. Also watching the occasional beyblade burst episodes and yugioh arc v.
Hey guys I have a question. I watched an anime about vampires a few years ago but can't remember the name.... It had a really good english sub and was about a vampire apocalypse. The vampires had an underground city that raised humans like cattle to drain blood and had unleashed demons above ground to kill humans. It was based in japan and the story revolved around 2 friends, one had escaped the city and joined a vampire monster killing military-esque society above ground and the other had gotten captured by vampires while trying to escape, but got turned into one.

EDIT: Found it. Seraph of the End!
(May. 12, 2017  6:05 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Hey guys I have a question. I watched an anime about vampires a few years ago but can't remember the name.... It had a really good english sub and was about a vampire apocalypse. The vampires had an underground city that raised humans like cattle to drain blood and had unleashed demons above ground to kill humans. It was based in japan and the story revolved around 2 friends, one had escaped the city and joined a vampire monster killing military-esque society above ground and the other had gotten captured by vampires while trying to escape, but got turned into one.

EDIT: Found it. Seraph of the End!

Seraphim of the end was awesome. Watched it a while back. The generals split personality really got me. The fricken seraphim was op. The whole turning everything to sand.

Right now I'm watching renai boukun, akashic records of a _______ magic instructor, busou shoujo machiavellianism, yugioh vrains, boruto, one piece, dragonball super.
Boruto, Attack on Titan season 2. I'm waiting for Konosuba season 3 and Re Zero season 2.
Baruto, Attack on Titan S2, Boku no Hero S2, Beyblade burst and a few more
Boruto, Beyblade Burst G0D, One Piece
(May. 12, 2017  8:50 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: Boruto, Attack on Titan season 2. I'm waiting for Konosuba season 3 and Re Zero season 2.

Re zero defo needs a second. I'm probably one of few to say this but Konosuba imo was a one season anime. It just become a somewhat generic repeat of the same stuff as season 1 in season 2.

(May. 12, 2017  9:21 PM)KiddLamy Wrote: Baruto, Attack on Titan S2, Boku no Hero S2, Beyblade burst and a few more

If I'm honest this season of boku has the slowest progress ever. They need to hurry up and introduce all for one. Boruto however is awesome and hopefully we get to see boruto awaken a powerful byakugan.

(May. 12, 2017  8:50 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: Im watching baruto and fairy tail

I'm still awaiting the fairy tail episodes after ep 102 message in flames but they haven't produced anything in like 2 years so hopefully next year at least they pick up the story again.

(May. 12, 2017  9:44 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Boruto, Beyblade Burst G0D, One Piece

Do u by any chance read the one piece manga, I switched over from anime to manga as the anime progress is super slow but things got serious in the manga now.
- little witch academia
- Tsukigakirei
- bono bono
- boku no hero academia
- dragonball super
- monster strike
- boruto
- love hina
-Eureka seven
- Beyblade g0d
- detective konan
- the eccentric family 2
- alice and zoroku
- mobile fighter g gundam
- one piece
- gundam build fighters
- chain chronicle
- twin star exorcists
- dragon dentist
- Masamune-kun's Revenge
- the art club has a problem
- March comes in like a lion
- ushio and tora
- gundam blood orphans
A few weeks ago I watched the entirety of Love Live! (including the movie, ova, and sequal series) and it was better than it had any right to be

I'm in idol hell, send help please
Finally watching Tokyo Ghoul. Mostly through Season 1 and honestly it seems much more hyped up to be a horror anime than it actually is :/

I kinda got desensitized with the gore after watching Attack on Titan, I guess.

I dare to say that FMA was closer to horror than Tokyo Ghoul, with Glutony and also the professor that was making Chimeras.

Edit: It appears they literally smashed one 23 minute long horrific scene in the last episode and called it a horror anime.
Honestly just Shingeki no kyojin Season 2 & Beyblade Burst God, watched a lot of the older animes when I was younger
I just started watching Boku No Hero Academia.
(May. 12, 2017  11:05 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(May. 12, 2017  8:50 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: Boruto, Attack on Titan season 2. I'm waiting for Konosuba season 3 and Re Zero season 2.

Re zero defo needs a second. I'm probably one of few to say this but Konosuba imo was a one season anime. It just become a somewhat generic repeat of the same stuff as season 1 in season 2.

(May. 12, 2017  9:21 PM)KiddLamy Wrote: Baruto, Attack on Titan S2, Boku no Hero S2, Beyblade burst and a few more

If I'm honest this season of boku has the slowest progress ever. They need to hurry up and introduce all for one. Boruto however is awesome and hopefully we get to see boruto awaken a powerful byakugan.

(May. 12, 2017  8:50 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: Im watching baruto and fairy tail

I'm still awaiting the fairy tail episodes after ep 102 message in flames but they haven't produced anything in like 2 years so hopefully next year at least they pick up the story again.

(May. 12, 2017  9:44 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Boruto, Beyblade Burst G0D, One Piece

Do u by any chance read the one piece manga, I switched over from anime to manga as the anime progress is super slow but things got serious in the manga now.

I tried reading the manga but once I'm familiar wi the characters and all the cool stuff going on I'll most likely switch to the manga
Does French anime count? Because I'm watching Code Lyoko. After, I want to go back to Oban Star Racers, Totally Spies, and Martin Mystery. (Which were all worked on by the same guy).

I'm also watching Aggresive Retsuko, which is Sanrio character. Here's an episode for those who are interested.
(May. 13, 2017  8:45 PM)Makoto16 Wrote: Akame ga kill

Omg, I was just watching it XD
How much have u watched?
(May. 13, 2017  8:51 PM)Mage Wrote:
(May. 13, 2017  8:45 PM)Makoto16 Wrote: Akame ga kill

Omg, I was just watching it XD
How much have u watched?
The whole thing. Im just watching it again for fun
(May. 13, 2017  9:27 PM)Makoto16 Wrote:
(May. 13, 2017  8:51 PM)Mage Wrote: Omg, I was just watching it XD
How much have u watched?
The whole thing. Im just watching it again for fun