WBO's Got Talent

Unless i can get my video on youtube i might have too pull out.If you want i can send you my Facebook and i can send it to you (then after if you want you can unfriend me).
Awesome! Added you guys to the list Smile
(May. 06, 2014  12:41 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(May. 06, 2014  11:36 AM)Another Wrote: I'm really sorry, but something came up and I don't think I can make it by the deadline.

My entry was half finished.

I have to pull out, sorry.
You still have a week and 2 days to send it in, but I could give you an extension if you were close to finishing by May 16th.
For how long? Maybe if I could have to the 18th...
(May. 02, 2014  6:02 PM)Saber Leopard Wrote: [edit] I can't put a vid up on the internet so I'll have to Email the vid. Nvm can't make the vid I'll send a drawing in stead of a song. Here's my entry! [Image: IMG_20140503_134023PNG] its not working the image is PNG I don't get why its not working how do I get this to work.

You need to upload it to an image sharing service like imgur and then place the 's URL between the image tag.

Anyway, I wish I could join the contest! But I've got so many projects coming up and chorus concerts and stuff I can't Unhappy

Good luck to the participants!
(May. 06, 2014  10:57 PM)Another Wrote:
(May. 06, 2014  12:41 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(May. 06, 2014  11:36 AM)Another Wrote: I'm really sorry, but something came up and I don't think I can make it by the deadline.

My entry was half finished.

I have to pull out, sorry.
You still have a week and 2 days to send it in, but I could give you an extension if you were close to finishing by May 16th.
For how long? Maybe if I could have to the 18th...
As long as it's in by the morning of the 18th, that should be fine
Please do what TakasuMouce said. We can't view the image unless you upload it to a file sharing site.
(May. 07, 2014  3:12 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Please do what TakasuMouce said. We can't view the image unless you upload it to a file sharing site.

I am trying that I put it on photobucket I must be doing it wrong if its not working.
I can see the picture when I click on the link.
I still need to learn to post the image without you having to look at it through the link tho. By the way its not one of my best drawings but my mom loves it so I thought I'd enter it!
Awesome! I can see it now that you've added the link to your post. Thanks Smile
(May. 07, 2014  3:23 AM)Saber Leopard Wrote: I still need to learn to post the image without you having to look at it through the link tho. By the way its not one of my best drawings but my mom loves it so I thought I'd enter it!

The IMG code ( starts with [URL= ) I think is what you are after, the bottom of the four links on Photobucket
I prob won't win but I'll enter.
I wanna join too! Is fanfic allowed? If not, I'll be sticking to drawing...
(May. 07, 2014  9:01 PM)Riga Ojousama Wrote: I wanna join too! Is fanfic allowed? If not, I'll be sticking to drawing...
Definitely, as long as the story can be read within 5 minutes! Otherwise, drawing will be fine too.
Ehh... I just finished drawing. Can I submit both? And do I PM you the link to my drawing?
(May. 09, 2014  7:41 PM)Riga Ojousama Wrote: Ehh... I just finished drawing. Can I submit both? And do I PM you the link to my drawing?
You can submit both, but we'll just judge the best of the two. Yes. please PM me the link & I'll post all the entries after judging.

Guys: just a reminder that you still have a week to work on/come up with an entry before they're due!
If I enter a drawing as my entry? It has to be one drawing, or can it be many?
Yep. I won't be getting my entry done even with the extra time, hah. Turns out I won't have time on my hands to finish it. Drop me for now please.
Ah, I'll need to pull out on this one.

I have an upcoming school related project due next week, which would give me no time to work on my entry. My camera broke as well, which effects what I was going to do for my entry.

Sorry!
(May. 10, 2014  12:36 AM)Mixoris Wrote: If I enter a drawing as my entry? It has to be one drawing, or can it be many?
Just one please!
To everyone else, that's too bad! I'll take you both off the list for now
Kai-V is judging?! Haha when and how did that even happen, sounds super awesome ! All the more reason for participants to not drop out once they have committed to the competition unless the reason is important. (no this wasn't targeted at anyone here in particular - just a reminder).

Hope this goes along well and does not have to be closed and unstickied :\ Sorry for the constant paranoia though Pinching_eyes_2
can you take me off. i im sick and cant sing anymore
I might not get my entry in on time... I'm experiencing a lot of different problems right now and I don't have time to get my entry in. Keep me on the list, but if I don't get mine in on time than I'm super sorry...
My computer is acting glitchy

I might not be able to upload it just in time

also my homework is stacked so i don't have very much "Free Time"

Sorry-Dusk