Tournament [Lewes, UK] (1 MORE PERSON!)

Ok. Smile So should I put him on the list & move dis 'ting forwards?
He says he wants to go, final answer, no take backs, so yeah we can get it going Grin
Yes! Smile Thank you! Setting it into action Pinching_eyes_2
EDIT: Wait, I need his username.
:L He's not on WBO.....He has none /:
OK. Then he needs to make an account.
Gasp :L That's long....why can't they just know he's my brother.....

He said he already made one....an account with the name of PoisonLeone or something like that...he says he'll check tomoz Grin
I just did it instead...Tongue_out It's poison leone
With a space ..? Ok. Thanks.
Grin WElcome, let's hope they approve now....and how many BB-10's do we have available?
Nationsbeyblade has 1.
I might be getting one for christmas.
What about you?
Also, Poisonleone registered in 2011 -__-.
Dya want to sign into the account to make sure it's right?
...Weird. And he can't check it because he forgot the password...And I haven't got a BB-10, just a crappy 2 year old stadium....
Just make a new acc for him. it's easy.
Done. His account is now Death Leone, exactly as i typed Smile
Update: Got my hands on a Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF and a Phantom Orion BGrin Grin RDF in replacement for my worn RS
Nice! Smile
Thanks for getting the account set up.
No probs Smile So let's get this thing up and running Grin
Yeah, I proposed the event a few days ago, so far no-one's replied!? Unhappy
.....They normally take a few days to see it..... We have about a 3 weeks anyway so it's fine Smile
Yeah XD
Finger-crossed it'll be approved...
I don't see any reason why not XD We've got the people......Thinking of that we have 1 BB-10 available, possibly 2...... :L
Yeah, true. it should be possible Smile
Well like you said, let's just keep our fingers crossed Smile Btw, does anyone going to this tourney or you have a spare RF that I could buy if it was mint, possibly for like 3 or 4 pounds?
Sorry, no. I have a slightly worn R2F though... XD
Although, I don't know what I'm getting for christmas Smile
Gonna have to buy a special edition BBP then for an RF Crying XD No Storm Pegasus' anywhere....Well that's life XD
Still waiting for my Dad's Allowance to come in so I can get Gasher, Bull, Kerbecs, Flash, Horuseus, Zurafa for MB and some Metal Faces Grin
Gasp That must be one huge allowance to buy all of those XD
Just under 50 quid from dimsum2u, the WBO's official seller Grin His prices are too godly XD

EDIT: I need these so I win my first ever tourney i've entered Grin
Hah. Yeah cheap. But no chance your gonna beat me bruh ! XD