59.09%
Cool
31.82%
Decent I guess.....
9.09%
Down right horrible @Unhappy
0%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
(Dec. 27, 2013  4:25 AM)Oddity Wrote: Is it too late to make requests for characters?

Nope, if u request now I will probaly be able to do it!
Name: Hunter West
BeyTongue_outhantom Bull W145JB or Balro Wyvang AD145WD

You can do whatever with role and personality.
Okey :3. I'll use phantom bull for him Smile

OMG we have over 1,000 views!!!!
Name: Kai Uchidā

Bey: Samurai Wyvern SR200BWD

Personality: Is fearful, brave, happy, young boy who lost his family during a fire. He is very resourceful by using the things around him. He loves beybattling. So he now travels around the world searching for a worthy opponent.

Body Description:
Has brown spiky hair that points up, blue eyes, masculine arms, wears a white shirt, a black and grey jacket with a turquoise zipper, half finger gloves, black shorts, and blue and white shoes. He wears blue and black headphones for the music to keep him sync.
(Dec. 29, 2013  4:45 PM)*Sorablader* Wrote: Name: Kai Uchidā

Bey: Samurai Wyvern SR200BWD

Personality: Is fearful, brave, happy, young boy who lost his family during a fire. He is very resourceful by using the things around him. He loves beybattling. So he now travels around the world searching for a worthy opponent.

Body Description:
Has brown spiky hair that points up, blue eyes, masculine arms, wears a white shirt, a black and grey jacket with a turquoise zipper, half finger gloves, black shorts, and blue and white shoes. He wears blue and black headphones for the music to keep him sync.
Sure! Great to see more requests! Can you change his first name? I don't want it to be Kai since he might get mixed up with Kai from the old gen beyblade.

EDIT: I'll try to fit him in this part, but I might have to use him in part 3.
The next chapter (really short) is in the OP!

Sorry for the lack of new chapters but I'll try to post more Smile.

EDIT: let's shoot for 2,000 views guys!
Loved it (Mainly because of Fluffy) I don't know why I am so obsessed with this imaginary tarauntula that only exists within this story Tongue_out XD
Thanks! Fluffy is awesome.

I'm trying to figure out how long I'm gonna make this story.....