[Takara Tomy]  Help with combos

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate these combos individually? Are there any improvements I can make? 

- Vanish Bahamut Over Metal Drift-10
- Zest Achilles Giga High Xtend+’-0
- Dynamite (F-Gear) Lucifer Illegal Bearing’-10
- Guilty Longinus Illegal Metal Xtreme-2
(Aug. 03, 2023  1:13 PM)Karasu27 Wrote: On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate these combos individually? Are there any improvements I can make? 

These are all good combinations.
I can't really have them out of 10, but besides zest Achilles they are all top tier I would say. I would switch over and illegal on the combos so dynamite can benefit a bit more from the weight and metal drift won't scrape or vanish burst as much. Assuming you have zest Achilles you also have the fortress disc which would be better than illegal on your guilty, not only because fortress is a bit better for attack but so that you can use dynamite, vanish, and guilty in a 3v3 deck without repeating parts. I would switch the 10 armor for the 3 armor on dynamite and the 2 armor on guilty for the 4 armor. The bahamut and longinus chip should be switched so metal extreme doesn't destroy longinus, and for guilty to have OWD while vanish has better CWD and stamina.

This means your combos are now:
Vanish Longinus Illegal Metal Drift 10
Dynamite(F) Lucifer Over Bearing’/HighXtend+’ 3 
Guilty Bahamut Fortress Metal Xtreme 4

You can use each combo individually, the parts work a bit better together than previously, and all 3 combos have different parts to be used in deck or 3v3. One weakness the deck might have is something like Vanish Helios Over Bearing’ 9 which would outs in vanish metal drift, go head to head against dynamite bearing’, and with bearing’ launched right defend against guilty. Which means you really should just switch between high xtend+’ and bearing’ on dynamite whenever needed, and practice using guilty more. 
Guilty Bahamut Fortress Metal Xtreme 4
Ok! Also, I don’t have 3. Can I just use 0 or 10 instead? I also don’t have Fortress so would Giga be a good substitute?
(Aug. 03, 2023  7:55 PM)Karasu27 Wrote: Ok! Also,  I don’t have 3. Can I just use 0 or 10 instead? I also don’t have Fortress so would Giga be a good substitute?

Giga is fine for guilty, and you should use 0 instead of 3 for dynamite then.

So your combos would be these:
Vanish Longinus Illegal Metal Drift 10
Dynamite(F) Lucifer Over Bearing’ 0
Guilty Bahamut Giga Metal Xtreme 4
If you have the persues core that would be better than Lucifer on dynamite though
Thanks! Also, I just remembered, I do actually have 3. I got it confused with 9.
Help me. I have B-200-B-206 in Parts. What are the best combos I can make?
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate these combos individually? Are there any improvements I can make? 

[/quote]
Ok so change the first combo armor to 3 change the second combo disk to spread dash or illegal,chan the third combo to three again,and change the final combo armor to zero, overall i rate this combo list a 8-10
(Sep. 23, 2023  8:50 AM)AJinCA Wrote: Help me. I have B-200-B-206 in Parts. What are the best combos I can make?
So you have these beys: Xiphoid, Zest Set, Wind, Hyperion/Helios Set, Divine Set, Ultimate VSset, barricade

Your best drivers are in a general order are: Bearing Drift, Bearing Mobius, Moment’, Metal Never, Zeal, Xplosion

Based on the drivers you can use blades to pair with them, disc and armor usually just go with whatever works

Wind Bearing Drift, Burst Bearing Mobius, Xiphoid Xplosion
Some other options: Ultimate Metal Never, Chain Moment’, Wind Moment’, Wind Zeal

So the combos would be:
Wind Lucifer Spread’ Bearing Drift 9
Burst Spriggan2 Illegal Bearing Mobius 4
Xiphoid Beilal3 Moon Xplosion 1

You should keep burst in left because it’s your only left spin bey. This deck gives you a solid stamina type in both spins with wind, burst is great defensively and great same spin, decent oppposite spin. The 3rd combo was overall the best attack type combo you could make which is Xiphoid on Xplosion because of how moon is a BU disc, it will be extra hard to burst with Brlial3. It’s also more controllable and has more stamina/lad than a basic setup on extreme.
Some things that could beat this deck is a bey like Vanish Longinus Over Metal Drift 4, which would have enough stamina to beat burst with enough lad to beat wind and since its left spin you would light launch against Xiphoid. Best chance here is to use burst and launch tilted. Another type of combo that could beat this deck is a simple Dynamite(F)Perseus Over Bearing Drift 9 which would have more weight than wind thanks to Perseus and over, and would have a compact setup making it hard for Xiphoid to KO and would best burst due to having more LAD. Best chance here is to see if wind can outspin, if it can use it. If it can’t, just use Xiphoid and try to KO it’s your only option.