Poll: Wich is better beyblade maker?

Hasbro
14.75%
Takara
85.25%
Total: 100% 366 vote(s)
also hasbro tends to make better mold for the metal wheels

edit sure i do
^ I agree. I would have to choose hasbro too. They release rare items for cheaper price. Which its obvious lol. And Im dying to try out thier RSF and RS. When I saw the RS back in target, it looked fat and chubby. And RSF is a must get. Considering CS was produced to a new mold as an "RF".

EDIT: Like my sig?
(Oct. 31, 2011  9:51 PM)EvilSwitch Wrote: Takara Tomy,your 1 dunder head if you say Hasbro or Sono Kong.

and i thought i mindlessly bashed hasbro
(Oct. 31, 2011  10:12 PM)EvilSwitch Wrote: Wha... Your the one saying strange things.My aunt works for Hasbro...So I'm right YOUR wrong!!
Who is your aunt? Since I've met or communicated with a majority of the Hasbro Beyblade team and I have the head of design's direct number and email, I should recognize the name. If your aunt really works for Hasbro, then you'd also know that everyone outside the head of marketing and head of design barely knows of such minor details.
(Oct. 31, 2011  10:07 PM)EvilSwitch Wrote: Well Takara Tomy makes the real deal, Hasbro and Sono Kong just buy the molds.
Takara-Tomy releases different molds. Hasbro and Sono Kong re-release variations of the original Takara-Tomy molds that will either a) improve its intended use, b) fit their countries regulations c) accommodate the materials that are within their budget or d) lower consumer costs.
TAKARA TOMY, IS IT EVEN A QUESTION????!!!! first their beys are better quality, second, every thing is not in 2 packs so if u want 1 bey, u get it, three, in japan, the beys are 1 season ahead so u don't have to wait a year for the best beys, four, hasbro really doesn't care. if the brands r classes for hasbro, beyblade is art, five, their boxes don't take an hour 2 open. six, even if the beys do come in 3 packs, they r custom beys and 1 good, so if u need peices, but also a cool bey u can get it, seven, TT don't lie about having "custom" acsesories, eight, for me, i only bought like 7 hasbro and the rest was TT, nine, they actually have special events,and ten, in the comic con fair and hobby fairs they actually have a division and show up so in there u can buy TT beys, which solves the importing prob., if u can't find sellers in your area on ebay or amazon, or even on beyblade japan, if u pay up it comes within 5 days, AT MOST, unless some order problem, so, for me, it might not b for u, but i think unless hasbro steps up buys TT or whatever, it's TT for me. (That rhymes.)
i am talking about hasbro, but isn't sonokong just a supplier of TT
Thermal Pisces, Virgo, Aquario, Killer Gemios, Rock Orso, Tornado Herculeo, Blitz Unicorno, Duo Uranus and Poison Giraffe all say hello.
if u disagree, i understand, but i'm just listing the reasons I choose TT.
I realize that, I'm just providing counter-reasoning. The whole 2-pack thing, all of those beys (except for obviously Metal System) were released by Hasbro singularly, while being released in 3 packs by TT. Plus, even the RB's were made easily accessible thanks to Hasbro (ie Earth Virgo, Evil 'Befall', Grand 'Cetus')
also the beys are not better quality hasbr and sono kong both have better molds due to them fixing tt weak mold metal wheels like earth erath mold 1 was by tt it was prone to breaking sonokong realesed mold 2 which fixed this issue
And TAKARA-TOMY also later released only the second mold of Earth too ... It just happens that Hasbro and SonoKong releases are delayed compared to TAKARA-TOMY, but surely if they were done at the same time, you would also see the "weaker" molds with the two other companies.

It is good that Hasbro and SonoKong indeed take the decision to release only the better mold, but that is quite an obvious choice to do and to expect from them ...
i previously to Saturday had never owned a non Hasbro and i am extremely pleased with my new gravity Perseus...besides the fact the bl LR broke very quickly and im discussed by my Hasbro blades because almost all of them loose to my g Perseus combo (and i want a 85 what the HECK Hasbro i want a 85 NOW) by a stadium out and i hate it because if that reason as well because it shows me what a lie my bladeing career is i do give praise to Hasbro and i can understand some of the name changes (unicrono to striker to appeal to littler kids tt name for tempo (cant spell the name) makes it essayer to say screw capricorn... i don't want to go there) but they are stupid in some ways with renaming and sometimes they don't even see the names they really need to change like Quake TIP and Ball Sharp... Hasbro clean out your ears with q and listen: your excess products are ball sharp and you need to think of your priority before making anymore ball sharp products and RELEASE GRAVITY DESTROYER WITH BEYLAUNCHER LR FOR HECK'S SAKE! now im done with that can someone pm me about the 4d system (Hasbro ver) i haven't heard anything yet
Tatara Tomy because Hasbro allways makes mistakes
Way to completely ignore most of the discussion in this thread. Don't be so ignorant, read, think and then post.
i never had a hasbro before but i'm pretty much satisfied with takara tomy. so far so good it's been almost a year and not a single launcher or part broke on me (i got my launcher rubber right away when i got my first beylauncher). and takara tomy stadiums are fun unlike from what i've been seeing with hasbro they pretty much change the design of the center of the stadium and never the entire stadium itself and the vortex and triple ...(what was that) stadium for me has a very small play area and the gimmicks in the stadiums (ridges/designs) kills the action.
All of my beys are Hasbro as I live in Australia. I was recently going to buy Vulcan Horuseus off ebay from Takara Tomy, because tat baicly the only place to get them here. But I have had no troubles with my Hasbro beys untill recently a Dark Bull I bought about a year ago's Face bolt crumbled in a battle sending my Bull's parts flying. But you see that now my special move with Bull, Its called "Seperating Mirage" because after like 5 hits the remainder of the face bolt untwists and causes everything to seperate, I usually win with this. :p
When your Beyblade falls apart in battle its an automatic win for your opponent, Special moves don't exists, other than that how was the play Mr.Lincoln?
Totally Takara. They were the originals, and they are the ones that have the stuff currently, and plus, they have a bunch of other awesome toys.
(Nov. 25, 2011  10:48 PM)TheBeyBlasters Wrote: All of my beys are Hasbro as I live in Australia. I was recently going to buy Vulcan Horuseus off ebay from Takara Tomy, because tat baicly the only place to get them here. But I have had no troubles with my Hasbro beys untill recently a Dark Bull I bought about a year ago's Face bolt crumbled in a battle sending my Bull's parts flying. But you see that now my special move with Bull, Its called "Seperating Mirage" because after like 5 hits the remainder of the face bolt untwists and causes everything to seperate, I usually win with this. :p
And yes i dont use this in an actual battle. just with friends.

(Nov. 25, 2011  10:33 PM)Shogun Wrote: i never had a hasbro before but i'm pretty much satisfied with takara tomy. so far so good it's been almost a year and not a single launcher or part broke on me (i got my launcher rubber right away when i got my first beylauncher). and takara tomy stadiums are fun unlike from what i've been seeing with hasbro they pretty much change the design of the center of the stadium and never the entire stadium itself and the vortex and triple ...(what was that) stadium for me has a very small play area and the gimmicks in the stadiums (ridges/designs) kills the action.
It's not that, on the topic of breakage. As an assumption, it could just be a normal effect of usage.

For the creativity; the fact that there's a small rise in creativity just ruins it, not even mentioning durability.

I'm sure that it is not the manufacturer's fault for breakages, honestly.
(Sep. 23, 2011  2:02 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2011  12:48 AM)Meteo L-leone Wrote: Takara. If I had a nickel for every way takara is better then hasbro, I wouldn't know what to do with that much money. I for one don't want to have to order takara stadiums for prices like 40 dollars. I also notice how much more suckish the hasbro CS is than the takara CS. and Hasbro has messes around with names, parts, and designs of everything.

HASBRO HAD TO MAKE THE SATDIUMS HACE POCKETS SAFETY REGULATION (AND SOCCER MUMS) MADE THEM HAVE TO PUT POCKET ON THE STADIUMS

That's not Hasbro's fault. If they did, Hasbro would be arrested.
Sure they stuffed up, but they did good; making Beys such as Earth Virgo, Clay Aries,
easier to get by diminishing Random Boosters. Yeah, ruins the fun.
Hasbro also made competitively better molds such as CS, That helped make the first anti-meta M145 combo; MF Variares M145CS.
And yes; me never going back to Hasbro; because I am serious about Beyblade, I need the parts first to win.
Hasbro bladers do not get that straight away, so they end up losing in tournaments the year prior.
If you are looking forward to a Battle, what you need is a Quality, choose Takara.

But if you want an unique kind of Beyblade for collection perhaps, with so many variations & models, choose Hasbro.
Chief - Idea!
(Dec. 29, 2011  2:36 AM)Kaskus Wrote: But if you want an unique kind of Beyblade for collection perhaps, with so many variations & models, choose Hasbro.
Chief - Idea!

"So many variations & models" ? What are you talking about ?
(Dec. 29, 2011  3:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote: "So many variations & models" ? What are you talking about ?
What's this?! A post from Bey-Heart in the hobby section?!?! This is a once in a life time opportunity!!! (Well, not really, but it is a rare thing to see these days)

Kai-V, I think he means all the differently colored parts, and redesigns, and so on.

If you count all the Random Boosters' recolours, the special sets, the WBBA recolours which are infinitely cooler than Hasbro's, I think it compensates a lot, Hasbro has nothing on TAKARA-TOMY in this aspect according to me ...
Takara Tomy's made some bad combos in Random Boosters, but then Hasbro labels Ray Unicorno an attack type, when it just stays in the middle of the stadium. Also, Hasbro makes combos like Poison Scorpio M145Q