[Suggestion] Multiple Themes

I view the banner at the top of the site as important, and I'm sure the staff (Or at least Kai-V) does as well. It is the first thing that users notice when accessing the site, and I'm sure there are some out there who may judge the quality of the site based purely on that image. A banner is a scary thing when you really think about it.

Time for a history lesson: The WBO has had a total of four banners since it's launch back in 2008. If you have no seen all of them, you may do so below.

WBO Original
WBO 2010
WBO 4D
WBO Current
Since day one, we have had this Pegasus design. It started with Pre-HMS Pegasus, then Storm, skipped to Big Bang and now Samurai. The current design is fine, but I think we should have the option to change it, as well as a new banner for the default. Perhaps make a revamp of the original banner for the default, and then provide new banners which feature other Beyblades from Plastic, HMS and MFB.

If the staff doesn't like the idea, I guess I can see why; Photoshopping multiple images can be a lot of work if you're busy with a full-time job. I get it. I would offer to help out, but I don't think I would really be able to do much. Sure I can Photoshop pretty well, but I haven't made anything like this before.

At the very least, I think we should remake the original banner now that Beyblade is on hiatus again.

EDIT: Can we just delete this thread? On second thought it's a lame idea.