Shows/movies that you hate with all your being [Please elaborate!]

Big Bang Theory. It grinds my gears big-time. Mainly because I know people like that in real life, and they DRIIIIIVE ME NUTS. So when I come across that show while flicking through channels, I just get reminded of those guys all over again. I already deal enough with these kinds of people... I want my TV time to be an escape from reality, not a reminder of it! XD I change the channel like my life depends on it!
(Jul. 15, 2011  6:42 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: You know what show i hate,
Bakugan, and I'm REALLY SORRY for all the HUGE bakugan fans all out there
But at first i used to love it. Then i turned 12, and then i said, Wait, Why am i watching this.
They're Some weird kind of spherical monsters that open up on a card and become huge. And all they do is activate cards and raise there "Gs". And the characters voices are annoying to.
But i don't want to "sell my soul"
When i see that carp i feel like ripping everything i see to shreds and nuke it all out of existence.

Being a kinda sorta active Baku Member the toys are kinda cool, the placement and the people who run it Spin Master suk, but the toy designs are really cool. The main character Dan Kuso and his bakugan Dragonoid "Drago" are heavily annoying, most of the stuff is very predictable, and one bakugan Razenoid has very perv attacks.
(Jul. 15, 2011  6:42 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: You know what show i hate,
Bakugan, and I'm REALLY SORRY for all the HUGE bakugan fans all out there
But at first i used to love it. Then i turned 12, and then i said, Wait, Why am i watching this.
They're Some weird kind of spherical monsters that open up on a card and become huge. And all they do is activate cards and raise there "Gs". And the characters voices are annoying to.
But i don't want to "sell my soul"
When i see that carp i feel like ripping everything i see to shreds and nuke it all out of existence.

Being a kinda sorta active Baku Member the toys are kinda cool, the placement and the people who run it Spin Master suk, but the toy designs are really cool. The main character Dan Kuso and his bakugan Dragonoid "Drago" are heavily annoying, most of the stuff is very predictable, and one bakugan Razenoid has very perv attacks.
practically everything on cartoon network nowadays

It was good with things like Samurai Jack, Dexter's Lab, etc. Now they have things such as Ben 10, Johnny Test, Chowder.. Cartoons nowadays only have stupid fart humor.

Too bad the only way I can get Boomerang (all the 90s-early 2000s Cartoon Network shows along with Looney Tunes, Wacky Races, etc) is to get a package with a bunch of other channels I don't want.

le sigh
Helixguy

I see what you mean, I still have some of the stuff, but its somewhere in my basement, But the thing is, the show is so predictable and it being so annoying, I stated hating everything about it. So i just gave it up.
(Jul. 19, 2011  1:23 AM)bugturtles Wrote: practically everything on cartoon network nowadays

It was good with things like Samurai Jack, Dexter's Lab, etc. Now they have things such as Ben 10, Johnny Test, Chowder.. Cartoons nowadays only have stupid fart humor.

Too bad the only way I can get Boomerang (all the 90s-early 2000s Cartoon Network shows along with Looney Tunes, Wacky Races, etc) is to get a package with a bunch of other channels I don't want.

le sigh

Chowder was good, but near its end it got boring. But Regular show and Gumball is pretty good. But i don't watch too much of that stuff anymore.
(Jul. 19, 2011  1:23 AM)bugturtles Wrote: practically everything on cartoon network nowadays

le sigh

I swear that was the golden age of television. Cartoons werent too dumb or to intelligent, they straddled the line perfectly. Toonami and Adult Swim were in their prime, The New Adventures of Jonny Quest,Dragonball Z, Outlaw Star(hilariously enough Not For Children), G Gundam/Gundam Wing/08th MS Team played during the day, Cowboy Bebob, Gundam 0080/Gundam 0083, and YuYu Hakushou by night.( if anyone remembers more of the night line up remind me). I remember watching T.V. The night Cartoon Network first came on and loving the line up, and that lasted over 10 years, then things went downhill. With the exception of Young Justice, I physically can't bring myself to watch Cartoon Network before 10 p.m. these days. My how far it has fallen.
MTV's crappy reality TV shows. I remember when they actually were music related and now its stuff like 16 and pregnant.

Psych because it is such bs. Oh look that guy is scratcing his eye he is lying. You have got to be kidding me. I know that you can tell sometimes when someone is lying but you cannot tell everything about how someone feels 100% of the time based on body language.
It's sad to see people keep New-MTV burned into their memory and not 1st grade history (I've talked to people who have that kind of mentality). I fear in the future editions of History textbooks will have a dedicated "MTV" chapters taking place of where NASA is covered.

I've gotten quite ill over American Idol. So many terrible singers make it through to the finals now.
I hate the show American Idol. I can get better people to sing in five minutes and It`s just people singing different songs. No real substance.
I totally hate every reality tv show ever and could care less about most sports especialy north american football. also I hate all news shows except the colbert report. I find myself just like bevis and butthead when I whach tv, most of the time I'm saying “this sucks, change it.” I'll tell you what makes a good show. it needs explosions, comedy, action and a little bit of sexyness. thats how you make a good show.
JERSEY SHORE.

I mean, it's SOOO overrated. It's not THAT good, but EVERYONE makes such a big deal about how they like it so much.

And now, I got the "IT'S T-SHIRT TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME" carp stuck in my head.
anything on disney, cartoon network has been going down the drain for a few years now, nickelodeon is getting there with big time rush, and on the Boomerang channel (Old cartoons for those who dont know) has the original pokemon but not the original beyblade Unhappy
(Jul. 24, 2011  6:38 PM)IdiotBox Wrote: JERSEY SHORE.

I mean, it's SOOO overrated. It's not THAT good, but EVERYONE makes such a big deal about how they like it so much.

And now, I got the "IT'S T-SHIRT TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME" carp stuck in my head.

So true. Snooki annoys me to the point where I was to flush my brains down the toilet. I wonder if she realizes that not many people like her...
(Jul. 24, 2011  6:42 PM)Megaremyx Wrote: anything on disney, cartoon network has been going down the drain for a few years now, nickelodeon is getting there with big time rush, and on the Boomerang channel (Old cartoons for those who dont know) has the original pokemon but not the original beyblade Unhappy

What are you talking about? Nickelodeon hit rock bottom first! In fact, Nickelodeon inspired the trend of terrible cartoons on television in recent years.
The Real L-Word.....

How does the gay community not ridicule the show for being a terrible, stereotype-ridden mess? All the women do is hate on other women, hate on men, make their lives seem terrible in comparison to starving kids.
Disney Channel. The so-called 'comedy' shows on that channel are complete rubbish. Their jokes are carp and stupid.
1. My Babysitter's a Vampire:The Series - Not even scary. In one episode, the adults turned into zombies because of chicken de-brainer in their coffee.

2. Bubble Guppies. I understand it is a preschool show, but I will attempt suicide at the beginning of the theme song.

3. What Not To Wear. It is just some girl and a gay guy yelling at you about clothes.

4. Teen Wolf MTV. Stupid knockoff.
I hate Oggy and the Cockroachs on ABC3.
It is rubbish! There's no talking in it and the cartoon eats carp.
fish hooks... do i really need to explain...

it is just weird, lame, and sometimes disgusting...

personally i think the only reason Disney channel (called Family in canada, or at least toronto) is still around is Phineas and Ferb (and the upcoming Phineas and Ferb Movie!!!) and the fact that they still do reruns of Recces

Chowder - i tried to watch a episode... my eyes hurt after a few minutes from the clothing... thing... and it was just disgusting
okay first i dislike beyblade the dubbing terrible the voice actor are annoying and benkie god dont even get me started

also bakugan new vestoria onwards all the battles are just throw bakugan and ABILITYCARDACTIVATEABILITYCARDACTIVATEABILITYCARDACTIVATEABILITYCARDACTIVATEABILITYCARDACTIVATEABILITYCARDACTIVATEABILITYCARDACTIVATEABILITYCARDACTIVATEABILITYCARDACTIVATEABILITYCARDACTIVATE in ever single battle the orignal had differnt bakugan in each battle also in the origanal they were not getting 200g bakugan all the way up to 4554754854574293375937859375 gs with spaming cards
(Jul. 30, 2011  5:25 AM)njrk97 Wrote: okay first i dislike beyblade the dubbing terrible the voice actor are annoying and benkie god dont even get me started

also bakugan new vestoria onwards all the battles are just throw bakugan and ABILITYCARDACTIVATEABILITYCARDACTIVATEABILITYCARDACTIVATEABILITYCARDACTIVATEABILITYCARDACTIVATEABILITYCARDACTIVATEABILITYCARDACTIVATEABILITYCARDACTIVATEABILITYCARDACTIVATEABILITYCARDACTIVATE in ever single battle the orignal had differnt bakugan in each battle also in the origanal they were not getting 200g bakugan all the way up to 4554754854574293375937859375 gs with spaming cards

at least BMF doesn't have Hilliary and Daichi, and at least ginga doesn't have a repulsive attitude Confused

oh man agree in so many ways. after hearing them do that for 10 minutes straight it makes me want to kill my ears (or at least change the channel) and what is up with draco? isn't he at his 1000000000000000 evolution?
(Jul. 30, 2011  5:25 AM)njrk97 Wrote: okay first i dislike beyblade the dubbing terrible the voice actor are annoying and benkie god dont even get me started

ABILITY CARD ACTIVATE!

Seriously.
I watched the original show, it was great.
But like all things cartoon, they eventually are reborn, and are turned into carp. I still have a LOT of my old Bakugan. But yeah, the new Bakugan is just ABILITY CARD ACTIVATE x100 OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. The attack points (or whatever the hell they are) go up, then they go down, then back up, down, up, down, ect, ect. One Bakugan a brawler? What the hell man? I watched one episode of the newer series... *sigh* It's just like Beyblade is now. Except for ya know, Beyblade is still fun.
I loved Spider-man's comics. Then the movie, and Peter Parker's character playing Toby..
All turned to carp. Carp.
Phineas & Ferb...I freaking hate how they came up with the characters, I mean, Candace is a nutjob hellbent on getting her brothers grounded, Perry the Platypus is a secret agent for a spy organization that doesn't have an cool acronym, his arch-enemy Dr. Heinz Doofenschmirtz has a surname that the creators came up with out of boredom, Jeremy's little sister Susie is a freaking psycho, Phineas' head is tri-flipping-angular, Burford takes his job as a bully seriously, etc.
I actually think that show is pretty cool, considering they don't just make the jokes for kids but also an older audience.
PROBLEM SOLVERS should BURN!!!
Every time i think of this show i just rage at it because of how obnoxious that Alfe creature is!!!

The absolute worst show I have ever watched 5 seconds of.