[Selling]  ☆ 【 Middleman Service 】 ☆ OkinawamTS Middleman Service on Japanese Sites or shops

Oki, i never doubted you...ok i did a few times...but anyways, my package came, no breakage and everything great. BB-99,bb-102, and bb-10! Yep, so if anyone was wondering. i live in the United states, ordered on jan 22 and came on feb 22. Be aware, i used SAL,EMS wouldve been much faster.
(Feb. 22, 2011  11:46 PM)Killer Beafowl Wrote: Oki, i never doubted you...ok i did a few times...but anyways, my package came, no breakage and everything great. BB-99,bb-102, and bb-10! Yep, so if anyone was wondering. i live in the United states, ordered on jan 22 and came on feb 22. Be aware, i used SAL,EMS wouldve been much faster.

i live in New York, ems takes 3-4 days for reference
Really? thats odd...did you order a stadium?
Yes I have two to of them shipped at two different occasions- the stadiums
(Feb. 23, 2011  3:01 AM)Killer Beafowl Wrote: Really? thats odd...did you order a stadium?

For larger items, SAL will always take close to 4 weeks. I've ordered a BB-10 (not from Oki) through EMS and it arrived in 4 days.
Hello everyone!!

Just putting a quick update up for Oki

BAKUSHIN SUSANOW 90WF

He currently has 5 pieces of these at 2000 yen a piece

[Image: o0312031011050784138.png]
[Image: madcojp-img170x153-1298558316x5p93f32408.jpg]
Hello oki sorry to disturb you , but is all my stuff ready to be shipped , please pm me the pic & payment details so i can pay you quickly , thank you
Send him an email. He may respond faster then through PMs and the like on the WBO.
Hey Oki, got the large order that you sent today. Took 5 days to get here. Very quick!
hi

sorry to everybody for the none reply
also I didnt get in mail to inform me that people sent me pm or wrote some posts on my thread for over a week

Also, I was busy to mail reply to all the people who mailed me to asked if I was and my family were safe after the earthquake which hite the Pacific Coast

ASAP I will start to reply back to everybody and check the YAJ link
Cool, thanks Oki. And it is good to hear you're safe!
Actually no problem
packets are sent directly from my nearest International Airport so no problem

which is Osaka
nothing wrong there, we are over 700 0r 800 km from dangerous zone

(Mar. 13, 2011  3:22 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: how is the postal situation from japan to uk at the moment ?
Hello oki , it's now more than 2 weeks , can you please ship the stuff that you won for me , forget the used zeus , i only need the stuff that i won & wanted from you like the items from yja & mfb beys n 3-segment launcher , i could host a tournament in mumbai & i need some of those beys , i hope you can ship as your airport is still running

Take care & be safe
Hey Oki, just waiting on your reply to my PM about the next beys that I want shipped.
pm & mail replied, I am waiting for your reply

(Mar. 15, 2011  7:47 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Hey Oki, just waiting on your reply to my PM about the next beys that I want shipped.

(Mar. 17, 2011  2:00 AM)xXpegasesxX Wrote: pmCrying

hi xXpegasesxX,

I have just seen your post on my thread
please, can you sent your pm again?
coz I checked everywhere in my inbox, trash can, .....
but there is no pm from you

so please, can you sent your pm again?

XxpegasesXx
(Mar. 17, 2011  2:57 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Can u reply to mine please?

pm re-replied
Can u reply to me?Glad to here ure save from the earthquake and tsunami,anyway ure fro Okinawa rite?