[Report] 8/10/14, Thirst for Beys and Plastics Resurrection

[Report] 8/10/14, Thirst for Beys and Plastics Resurrection:

Hey organizers, as I've been waiting and waiting for the day that I'd see my name in bold, I've never had access to posting in the Organizers' Circle up until now. That in mind, I thought I'd just kick that off by writing a report on recent Toronto tournaments, that being both Thirst for Beys and Plastics Resurrection, hence both the title and the header, hosted by LMAO and I, being played in both a Zero-G and of course, a Plastics format.
Anyways, so without further ado, lets begin!:

Thirst for Beys (Zero-G):

As the first event of the day was supposed to start at 12:00, the occasional active Toronto members like Midnight, JesseObre, LMAO, Mango, etc, were at our playing shelter earlier on, however, we started roughly around a half an hour late, due to one specific member showing up a little later on, not beginning to write down things like numbers and blocks. Once we put each other into blocks, we didn't realize that we only had one Zero-G Attack stadium, due to two attendees forgetting their pieces that put them together, and another not bringing his stadium, knowing that the member who forgot the pieces would bring his. That in mind, we fared with only one, and didn't have much of a problem. As we had 13 attendees, not being an even number above 8, we needed to have one block with 7 attendees with 6 battles each, and another with 6 attendees and 5 battles each. Anyways, we took two members from each block, those consisting of as follows: LMAO, Pyrus10000, Kei, and JesseObre all went on. Overall, we ended finishing this event an hour later than scheduled, having Kei win the event, LMAO finishing second, JesseObre making third, and Pyrus10000 given fourth. Despite the timing issues, it was all and all a fun, yet enjoyable tournament, even better given that bennunes217 a Toronto tournament oldtimer was able to make it out with his friend, Steve66, as well!

Plastics Resurrection (Plastics):

At roughly around 4:00 that day, we began Plastics, with two new bladers, those being both Sebastian02 and Tavin02, both awesome, Kei-beating, younger members! We split into two different blocks, consisting of mines with JesseObre, Bladerkid2414, Ultimate Blaze, DSiks, Tavin02, and I, and LMAO's with him, Mango, Kei, Bladerkid2414's friend, that being Candyhaha, and DSiks' friend, eeliptic, and Sebastian02. Like Thirst for Beys, we took two members from each block, those being JesseObre, DSiks, Kei, and LMAO. Overall, we ended finishing the event at around 6:00, or so, because of the event before hand, having Kei win once more, the old time Plastics player, DSiks finish second, JesseObre making third, and LMAO given fourth. Like Thirst for Beys, despite the timing issues, it was still all and all a fun, yet enjoyable tournament - no, for that matter, day!

Hope you all enjoyed reading this report! I look forward to writing up plenty of more in the near future!

The winning combinations were posted the day of by LMAO, as well: Click here to view, pronto! Grin
Hey looks like an awesome Toronto tourney as usual. Wish you good luck through our the future. Wink