Recent Beyblade Purchases

Thermal Pisces or Rock Aries. Help me out here guys.
(Oct. 04, 2010  3:09 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: Thermal Pisces or Rock Aries. Help me out here guys.

That post belongs in this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase-Consultation
purchase consultation

EDIT:beaten
Lmao, instead of wasting your time on correcting me you could have been of real help and answered my question here...Anyways, can you 2 now head over to the holy grail, the 'Purchase Consultation' thread and answer my question ASAP. Thx.
... Or, on your side, you could have not wasted time and posted in the Purchase Consultation first and probably received an answer earlier.

Anyway, I recently bought a second Earth Eagle ...
Unfortunately I hadn't noticed that thread existed, plus this one seamed a lot more lively.
Bought myself a Burn Pheonix (I hate the name "Fireblaze"). The good thing was, by Walmart finally has these in stock. The bad thing is, the Burn wheel doesn't have the "BURN" molded on the wheel! Again, Hasbro fails me. But then again, I'm extremely nit-picky.
Um, chances are that makes it better, and tbh having 'Burn Wheel' scrawled on the side looks stupid.
(Oct. 04, 2010  3:48 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Um, chances are that makes it better, and tbh having 'Burn Wheel' scrawled on the side looks stupid.

Well, I kinda like it, considering the Burn emblem makes it look not all that dull to me. Then again, we all have different opinions on things.
Is 'Burn Pheonix' even any good? Uncustomized.
It would be OK, but why uncustomized?
(Oct. 04, 2010  3:54 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: Is 'Burn Pheonix' even any good? Uncustomized.

Uncustomized, not the greatest. MS has terrible balance, even though it spins long, and 135 is pretty useless. Burn, on the other hand, is a great stamina wheel.
(Oct. 04, 2010  3:57 AM)mchlbant Wrote: It would be OK, but why uncustomized?

I prefer my beyblades uncustomized, well the Metal fight/fusion ones anyway. The main reason being I can't be arsed to keep swaping parts since it's time consuming ^^. Plastics on the other hand only take a couple of secs. What would you guys say are the 3 top uncustomized Metal fight/fusion beys?
(Oct. 04, 2010  4:00 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote:

I prefer my beyblades uncustomized, well the Metal fight/fusion ones anyway. The main reason being I can't be arsed to keep swaping parts since it's time consuming ^^. Plastics on the other hand only take a couple of secs. What would you guys say are the 3 top uncustomized Metal fight/fusion beys?

Also, please ask this in the Purchase Consultation, because this is not the right topic for it.
It takes a few seconds to take apart a Metal Fight Beyblade too. Perhaps you are just not used to manipulating the Tool yet, and do not overtighten your parts. They come disassembled when you buy them anyway, so just keep your other Beyblades also disassembled, and you can easily make good combinations all at once.
(Oct. 04, 2010  4:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It takes a few seconds to take apart a Metal Fight Beyblade too. Perhaps you are just not used to manipulating the Tool yet, and do not overtighten your parts. They come disassembled when you buy them anyway, so just keep your other Beyblades also disassembled, and you can easily make good combinations all at once.

Thanks! But, I don't feel right at home when customizing MFB's since they feel like they should be left as they are to me for some odd reason, and the lazy reasoning too. Whereas plastics really were made for customization and no "tools" are required to disassemble them, just my good old hands. Plus the fact that MFB's have no 'weight discs' gives them less reason to chop and change.
souless1234: I checked all of his Deck Sets, and he doesn't seem to have that one. He has the one with Pisces, Aries, and I believe it was Virgo for pre-HWS, and he also has another pre-HWS set with Pegasis 145D (not too sure what other Beys come in that set). And he has the Deck Set with Thermal Pisces.

@Blaze_Wheeler: Vancouver rocks. =P

Sorry for that, back on topic now...

Good luck ever making a good beyblade, then.

The only blade that's top tier out of the box is Earth Aquila.
(Oct. 04, 2010  6:23 PM)Corey Wrote:

Storm Pegasus and L Drago are the TOP beyblades. Earth Aquila is very good though. I'd also put Storm Aquario on the list and Virgo/Libra.
(Oct. 04, 2010  6:53 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote:

Storm Pegasus and L Drago are the TOP beyblades. Earth Aquila is very good though. I'd also put Storm Aquario on the list and Virgo/Libra.
Top beyblades?

Storm is mediocre, and L Drago is only good with a RF. HF is terrible.

And advising people that Storm Aquario is a good blade is completely wrong.
(Oct. 04, 2010  7:55 PM)Corey Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2010  6:53 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote:

Top beyblades?

Storm is mediocre, and L Drago is only good with a RF. HF is terrible.

And advising people that Storm Aquario is a good blade is completely wrong.

An UNCUSTOMIZED Storm Pegasus beats the (insert word here) out of Aquila 9 out of 10 times. I know, I own both. From the MFB I own, I rank them in this order:

1 - LL Drago
2 - Storm Pegasus
3 - Virgo
4 - Libra
5 - Earth Aquila/Eagle
6 - Flame Libra
7 - Thermal Pisces
8 - Storm Aquario
9 - Rock Leone
10 - Killer Gemios
11 - The rest.
It's stupid to rank uncustomized beyblades.

Storm is carp, PS.
while testing attack vs stamina is equally useless.
Just got BB-10 attack stadium!
(Oct. 04, 2010  11:44 PM)Fogot Wrote: Just got BB-10 attack stadium!

From who? (Don't mean to be rude)