Reason to Buy Hasbro's Jade Jupiter 130 B???

(Jul. 04, 2015  7:50 PM)Momohimi Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:46 PM)Neo Wrote: Look, you need a BB-10 Attack Type stadium, or any other LEGAL STADIUM to prove any point.

And I'll tell you this from personal experience.
Just because you like a part doesn't mean it's good.
Anyone can look at the stupid carp I said about Cybernetic Dragon or Upper Force Ring being good.

You said Cybernetic Dragon was good?

Anywho, I agree that parts you like does not make it useful. Lets say my favourite wheel is Torch (it really isn't), would that be competitive? Not a chance.

Regrets everyday m8.
Spewing pure bias out of my mouth. Sad, because I have so many Plastics, too.
At least you probably had valid tests right?
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:57 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: At least you probably had valid tests right?

I did 10 instead of the 20 I should've, but yeah I'm pretty sure I did.
I also said like Eight Attacker was better then Eight Spiker.
I laugh at everything I said, cuz is bs.

But this guy is new so it's a mistake.
(Jul. 04, 2015  8:03 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:57 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: At least you probably had valid tests right?

10 isn't bad, some tests are 10 rounds, at least they're actual tests results, besides 20 rounds could damage the attack ring.

I would cringe at my old stupid comments haha.

Anyway I'm getting off topic.
(Jul. 04, 2015  8:03 PM)Neo Wrote:

I am not new. I have been here for three years. Also, I was rushed, and didn't have much time to post. The outcome was an outspin win for Jade 9/10 Times, and lost to Earth one time from an outspin. Sorry I can't post a video.

(Jul. 04, 2015  7:46 PM)Neo Wrote: Look, you need a BB-10 Attack Type stadium, or any other LEGAL STADIUM to prove any point.

And I'll tell you this from personal experience.
Just because you like a part doesn't mean it's good.
Anyone can look at the stupid carp I said about Cybernetic Dragon or Upper Force Ring being good.

I never said that I liked Jade.
Everyone else will probably agree when I say it's not very good at all for anything.

Didn't realize you had been here, I haven't seen you post very much at all, so then again how would I know.

Still don't get your point of saying it's worth buying.
It's recoily as carp, and you're using a Hasbro Stadium. One I own, and can say it's shape makes anything you're trying to say pretty much invalid.
If you had little time to post, maybe... reschedule? It would allow you to find more time, this thread doesn't have a deadline or anything...
If any help is needed I can gladly post some test results.. Just name the combos etc and tag me .. I'll try it ASAP

Although I know it'll be a waste.. But its fine