Old video game systems and games

Ok, so I'm going to redo my room in about 2 weeks, and I plan on getting a bunch of old video game systems for my room and some more games for the systems that I already have. So I'm wondering, What systems should I get? So here I have made a list of systems and games that I plan on getting.

-N64-
Ok, so I already have an N64 but I plan on getting more games for it so here is the games I want to buy (feel free to tell me about other games I should get)
-Pokemon Stadium 2
- 007 Golden Eye
-Mario Cart 64
-Donkey Kong 64
- Mario Party
-Mario Party 2
-Mario Party 3
-Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
-Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

-Sega Genesis-
Sadly my brother sold his Sega Genesis years ago... So, I'm gonna get my own. Here is the list of games I plan on buying (feel free to tell me other games I should get)
-Sonic The Hedgehog
-Sonic 2
-Sonic 3
-Sonic and Knuckles
-Sonic's 3-D Blast
-Ristar (this game was released late in the Sega Genesis era and was considered a master piece)
-Sonic Spinball
-X-Men

-Super Nintendo (SNES)-
Sadly my brother also sold his Super Nintendo years ago... So, I'm gonna get my own. Here is the list of games I plan on buying (feel free to tell me other games I should get)
-Super Mario All Stars
-Super Metroid
-Donkey Kong Country
-Donkey Kong Country 2
-Donkey Kong Country 3
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (LOL this game was actually pretty fun LOL)
-X-Men

-Sega Saturn-
Sadly I never had one of these and even though the system was a failure because Sonic X-Treme was canceled it still has some fun games though. So here is my list of games (Feel free to tell me other games I should get)
-Nights: Into Dreams
-Batman Forever
-MegaMan 8
-MegaMan X3
-MegaMan X4

-Sega Dreamcast-
Sadly my brother also sold his Sega Dreamcast years ago... So, I'm gonna get my own. Here is the list of games I plan on buying (feel free to tell me other games I should get)
-Sonic Adventure
-Sonic Adventure 2
-Gundam Battle Online
-Gundam E.F.F. Vs Zeon & DX
-Gundam Side Story 0079: Rise From The Ashes
-Marvel Vs Capcom
-Marvel Vs Capcom 2
-Phantasy Star Online
-Phantasy Star Online Version 2
-Rayman 2 The Great Escape
-Sonic Shuffle
-Soul Caliber
-Sega Web Browser (Either 2.0, 2.6, or 3.0) (I know it's not a game but still)
-Spider-Man
Haha,
For N64 you forgot Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask. XD
And Pokemon Stadium 1.

Now who doesn't want those 3 games for N64. Wink
This is all WAY easier said than done. Have fun trying to actually find a Dreamcast. I can't get my hands on one and it's been like 5 years now. Saturn is going to be even rarer. You're going to spend a lot of money on old outdated games that could be got cheaper through virtual console or other means of reliving nostalgia.

Inb4 "I want to play it the way it was meant to be played" because I beleive there is an adaptor to use any controller for Wii and you can just hook up a computer to a TV if both are actually decent machines.
Good luck on finding all the systems and games you want! I have been collecting systems and games for years.
You should check out the TurboGRAFX16 if possible. It's a less known system, but has some fun classics on it!
I own one with like 15 games. I also recomend a Neo Geo. The Saturn is my alltime favorite system though! And my NES is still getting it's fare share of game play!
Also here's some good games for some of the systems.....

SNES/Sega:
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
Boogerman
Earthworm Jim 1&2
Captian America and the Avengers
Samuai Shodown

Sega:
Kid Chameleon
Toe Jam & Earl
Mercs
Vapor Trails

Saturn:
Die Hard Arcade
BUG! 1&2
Burning Rangers
Virtua On
Panzer Dragoon (any of the series)

TurboGRAFX16:
Bonk's (adventure,revenge)
Vigilante
Final Lap Twin
Keith Courage In Alpha Zone
Blazing Lazers
Aero Blasters
Darkwing Duck
(Jul. 22, 2010  4:33 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Haha,
For N64 you forgot Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask. XD
And Pokemon Stadium 1.

Now who doesn't want those 3 games for N64. Wink
Well I already have Pokemon Stadium 1 but I did forget about Zelda
(Jul. 22, 2010  6:38 AM)MaxL Wrote: This is all WAY easier said than done. Have fun trying to actually find a Dreamcast. I can't get my hands on one and it's been like 5 years now. Saturn is going to be even rarer. You're going to spend a lot of money on old outdated games that could be got cheaper through virtual console or other means of reliving nostalgia.
I probably won't have any trouble because those systems are quit common in my area, there is a video game store by my house and they usually have tons of old video game systems, they usually get overloaded with them and put them on sale and considering the fact that they seem to always have Sega saturn or Dreamcast I think it's easier done then said, and their all cheap XD.
(Jul. 22, 2010  8:10 AM)rezivorshiphop Wrote: You should check out the TurboGRAFX16 if possible. It's a less known system, but has some fun classics on it! I own one with like 15 games. I also recomend a Neo Geo
Hmm, I have heard of those but never seen them so I think I will look them up on amazon, and about the Neo Geo do you mean the Neo Geo Pocket Color, the Neo Geo AES, or the Neo Geo CD?