Old Project of the Moment: Photograph all those boxes, and put them away for good!

(Jan. 01, 2014  5:22 AM)Cannon Wrote: If this had come sooner, you'd have basically everything from MFB and a majority of plastics ! Lol Buuut I threw them away because it was filling up my closet space.

I kept keeping them in hopes of the WBO needing them some day, but I thought that since a year or two has past, eh.

same case here..i threw it a few months back...lol..maybe i still have some more plastics boxes..let me see what i have..hahah

EDIT: I still have Takara Zeus and Hasbro Dragoon V.. i'm not sure if they still needed or someone have been posted them, but thats all i left in my inventory..haha
(Feb. 06, 2014  7:05 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: same case here..i threw it a few months back...lol..maybe i still have some more plastics boxes..let me see what i have..hahah

EDIT: I still have Takara Zeus and Hasbro Dragoon V.. i'm not sure if they still needed or someone have been posted them, but thats all i left in my inventory..haha

I just did a quick search in this thread, and it does not seem that those two boxes were photographed yet, so that would definitely be appreciated.
Do you guys still need pictures of any of these boxes?

Not Flash Sagittario for sure, but as far as I remember, almost all of those. That would be great.
Ooh, I've got some work to do then. Hopefully I can get some decent pictures this weekend. Wink
Awesome, I look forward to it.
I will re-do what I posted in my last post here in 2 or 3 days, now I don't know if it can be useful but -> Random Booster 12: (click to see full)
[Image: vz4ITLV.jpg] [Image: JcpKji6.jpg]

Could be useful, uh?
That is great, yes.
(Feb. 19, 2014  4:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That is great, yes.
Perfect! so I'll try to use this "format" for the other boxes Smile

EDIT: If I can I will take photos of the HMS Twin Battle Bey Double Shooter Set (due to the measures), for now I've done:

- click for full resolution -

Random Booster 12

[Image: vz4ITLV.jpg] [Image: JcpKji6.jpg]

Big Bang Pegasis Asian Model

[Image: iPyIeQB.jpg] [Image: EYCD7IP.jpg]

Bakutenryu Zeo

[Image: kbzLtv9.jpg] [Image: X12ftdc.jpg]

Hayate

[Image: pUklt5u.jpg] [Image: UC34eqg.jpg]

Driger MS

[Image: SHxBEFK.jpg] [Image: d3vNsZo.jpg]

Draciel MS

[Image: GyO92C6.jpg] [Image: tQRVHwz.jpg]

Gaia Dragoon MS

[Image: wVH0vk7.jpg] [Image: cJsxL8K.jpg]

Winder Grip A-74 (Blue)

[Image: 5Y0sqsX.jpg] [Image: ht5Xy2P.jpg]

Let me know if they are good, if not let me know which one I have to re-do Smile
Here's an album for some of the pictures I took: https://imgur.com/a/r1XxA

Please let me know if anything needs to be redone. I'll get to it in the next batch.
(Apr. 04, 2014  3:15 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Here's an album for some of the pictures I took: https://imgur.com/a/r1XxA

Please let me know if anything needs to be redone. I'll get to it in the next batch.

Those are absolutely amazing. Are they completely unedited ?
Thanks! But they're definitely not unedited, ha ha. I autocolored and brightened the pictures quite a bit, and removed most of the shadows with my phone's camera aftereffects. If that's not alright, these are the originals: https://imgur.com/a/76hHM
(Definitely not as good, though)

Pictures of Hasbro's Berserker Behemoth and Archer Gargoyle boxes weren't ready before, so I just added them to the previous album of edited pictures.
So technically all the edits come from the camera itself ? You did not use an actual independent photo-editing program like Photoshop ?
Yes, that is correct. It was primarily a process of applying the Local and negative Vignette effects of the Gallery's editing programs to each of the pictures multiple times. (Click to View)

Photoshop would've been very much welcomed. xD
Well, as asked by Kai-V, I have managed to take pictures of all the hasbro Beyblade package boxes
If I have counted correct there should be 29 Hasbro boxes and the rest might be Takara/SonoKong

BEYBLADE BOXES @ Picasa

Please do let me know if there is any problem in the above link...hope this was useful...happy to help... Smile
(Jul. 22, 2014  6:59 PM)sridbeyz17 Wrote: Well, as asked by Kai-V, I have managed to take pictures of all the hasbro Beyblade package boxes
If I have counted correct there should be 29 Hasbro boxes and the rest might be Takara/SonoKong

BEYBLADE BOXES @ Picasa

Please do let me know if there is any problem in the above link...hope this was useful...happy to help... Smile

Oh cool, I was starting to think you had forgotten or something. However, at the moment I need access to be able to see the photographs, so I sent a request for access with one of my email addresses.
(Jul. 22, 2014  7:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2014  6:59 PM)sridbeyz17 Wrote: Well, as asked by Kai-V, I have managed to take pictures of all the hasbro Beyblade package boxes

BEYBLADE BOXES @ Picasa

Oh cool, I was starting to think you had forgotten or something. However, at the moment I need access to be able to see the photographs, so I sent a request for access with one of my email addresses.

It did take me some time...also I have granted access to the album...do let me know of any other help... Smile
Times ago I've posted here some boxes' photos (CLICK), I also want to take a photo of the HMS Twin Battle Bey Double Shooter Set box, I've tried it all but I really don't know how to do it (due to measures). I can't have a perfect background unfortunately. Someone have a good idea?
(Jul. 23, 2014  8:05 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: Times ago I've posted here some boxes' photos (CLICK), I also want to take a photo of the HMS Twin Battle Bey Double Shooter Set box, I've tried it all but I really don't know how to do it (due to measures). I can't have a perfect background unfortunately. Someone have a good idea?
Use white plain paper or board as background for a better quality... Smile
sridbeyz17, I don't own a white plain paper or board big like the box unfortunately, however thanks for the suggestion, I will try to invent something Smile
Just got these photographs done, using my Canon Powershot SX50 HS.

Takara Tomy • Dark Cancer CH120SF (Click to View)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you guys think? @[Kai-V] ? I wasn't able to get the shadows out of the photos, so that kinda sucked. Unhappy

Just to note, these aren't the original photos, either. I'll post those if needed, too.
Those are actually almost perfect; you can even go ahead and add them to the Beywiki articles already.
There actually are photos for Dark Cancer already.

I take it I wouldn't get the two Scavenger Hunt points, then?

Edit : My mistake, there isn't one for the back of the back of the box, so would that still be OK?
(Dec. 16, 2014  1:28 AM)Shido Wrote: There actually are photos for Dark Cancer already.

I take it I wouldn't get the two Scavenger Hunt points, then?

Edit : My mistake, there isn't one for the back of the back of the box, so would that still be OK?

Well, do you not have any other boxes that you could photograph that are not already on Beywiki anyway ?
Kai-V Wrote:Well, do you not have any other boxes that you could photograph that are not already on Beywiki anyway ?

Unfortunately not, no. Unhappy

I do have a Zero-G RBV3 one however, although it's in pretty poor condition; probably not fitting for Beywiki.