October Giveaway: Diablo Nemesis Hallowe'en Version~ Passport Holders Only

Hey World Bladers,

October is synonym of fall, of the second month of school, but also... Hallowe'en! If you're a Passport Holder, please post once in this thread to be entered in the October 2014 giveaway for an exclusive Diablo Nemesis X:D Halloween Ver. custom painted just for you guys by your fellow Member Leone19!

Bladers who post in this thread and do not possess a Blader Passport will have their posts immediately deleted.

To make things even better, we will also throw in one Face Booster for the winner!
This contest will run for six days until October 31st, 11:59:59PM EST. Any Passport Holders who post after that date/time will not be entered. The winners will be announced shortly after the date has passed and will have their prize shipped to them free of charge!

Good luck everyone and Happy Halloween!
Enter me, please! (First!!)
I can't enter this one obviously, haha. But I hope whoever wins enjoys this Nemesis. Tongue_out
I'll enter I guess. Also can we have pictures of the underside?
Enter me. Smile
enter me please Wink
Darn, that is beautiful! Enter me Smile good luck to all!
EDIT: thank you Leone19 for donating this!
Enter me, please! I really gotta give kudos to Leone19 for taking initiative for painting and donating this Beyblade! Tongue_out
Pleas put meh on ze list for ze amazing pryze
Very nice, Leone19! Might as well enter this giveaway.
Gloomy Bear was Here
I'm in.
Amazing job Leone19! Is X D repainted also?
(Oct. 26, 2014  1:14 AM)LEGION KING Wrote: Amazing job Leone19! Is X D repainted also?

Thanks.

The reprinted parts are the Face (orange), Clear Wheel (Green), Metal Frame (Orange), Metal Core (Black).

I left XGrin the same because I felt the purple went with the Face sticker and it just looked cool all together, haha.
Wonderful.
Enter me?
Wait.. Leone19?? It can't be... looks like an official product of Takara Tomy Wink

haha. Thanks dude. XD
Enter me
Enter me plz
ENTER MOI!!!!!! I MUST HAVE IT!!!!!! IT'S MY DESTINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enter me!