My Custom MFB/Zero G Beyblades

I posted my Zero G mods of Chelian and Biso a while back and I realised that I haven't shown some of my other ones, so I decided to show what I did so far and I might do more.

And yes I did ask Tri for permission.

-------- Kamabad 90WF (Wide Flat)
(Improved) Centurian Chelian AG150GBD (Armour Gravity 150, Gravity Ball Defense)
Maiden Udinas RT200MDS (Ring Tornado 200, Metal Defense Sharp)
Shinobi Hellhound DF145FS (Flat Sharp)
I have Biso too but I'll take that later.

Upcoming one(s) I may make are named:
Flail Cheno MG150GWS
Kaiser Ifraid II --------
Crusader Dragooon II --------

I might also do MFB as well, not sure.
Update: Sorry to double post but once I have the required parts, I'll try and make a Zero G Leone or something, as well as Kaiser Ifraid II and Crusader Dragooon II.
Nice, they look cool.
You throw your wheels onto a gas stove or somthing? That looks interesting.

Although it might be due to technical difficulties, you should also do somtehing to the details so that they don't look almost the same except the stickers applied......
(May. 19, 2015  3:26 AM)TenshouTsubasa Wrote: You throw your wheels onto a gas stove or somthing? That looks interesting.

Although it might be due to technical difficulties, you should also do somtehing to the details so that they don't look almost the same except the stickers applied......

I actually tried engraving details so they didn't look different but I should work on Kamdabad more.
Maybe now since Burst is out, you can revive this post and start doing custom ChoZ beys and concepts!
(Jan. 30, 2019  10:14 PM)MagixG Wrote: Maybe now since Burst is out, you can revive this post and start doing custom ChoZ beys and concepts!

I kind of did that with my Cho Z Deathscyther concept, but I don't really have the time to cook up more concepts because my final University courses are in the horizon, and I also just don't feel the passion for making Burst concepts as much as MFB ones to be honest, I'm normally fine with what Burst offered already.
(Jan. 30, 2019  10:57 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2019  10:14 PM)MagixG Wrote: Maybe now since Burst is out, you can revive this post and start doing custom ChoZ beys and concepts!

I kind of did that with my Cho Z Deathscyther concept, but I don't really have the time to cook up more concepts because my final University courses are in the horizon, and I also just don't feel the passion for making Burst concepts as much as MFB ones to be honest, I'm normally fine with what Burst offered already.

Alright, I understand that. I wish I had the opportunity to grow up with MFB to see what everybody else enjoys about them so much, but I never really saw any in stores by the time I knew what they were. Then Burst came along.