Momohimi's WBO Poster

I want in on this too!

Hair: Black and similar to kyoyas except a little shorter

Shirt: Black with and accel driver motif in deep purple

Pants: Black jeans

I also want a beyblade burst launcher grip with a red string launcher if that's not too hard.
Eyes: Dark blue
Face : confident grin

Thanks!
(Aug. 31, 2015  2:13 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: I want in on this too!

Hair: Black and similar to kyoyas except a little shorter

Shirt: Black with and accel driver motif in deep purple

Pants: Black jeans

I also want a beyblade burst launcher grip with a red string launcher if that's not too hard.
Eyes: Dark blue
Face : confident grin

Thanks!

@[Bladerguy2] - A Beyblade Burst grip attached to a String Launcher? Whatever you say.
Yup! Thanks
Hair: Light brown, medium length, messy.
Eyes: Teal
height: medium
Top: unzipped black jacket over a white tee shirt
pants: blue jeans
shoes: black converse.
face: grin, with scar on lower right cheek.
skin tone: Caucasian
I just realize that you draw my Sol wheel in red. mine is gold but its ok I didn't say you wich color the wheel is! again Great Job and keep going!
(Aug. 31, 2015  4:46 PM)loyd87 Wrote: I just realize that you draw my Sol wheel in red. mine is gold but its ok I didn't say you wich color the wheel is! again Great Job and keep going!

Ah... well I'm sorry about that.
that's ok it probably my fault to not specified but it looks great in red too hah!
Wow! This is truly amazing Momohimi! Great Job!
Hey who decided to be Marth?
(Aug. 31, 2015  11:29 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Hey who decided to be Marth?

@[Bladerguy2] - I think it's OwnageDerp. Why do you ask?
Because Marth is cool. And that totally makes sense. Everybody bow before the hero king.
Okay everyone, just a little heads up here:

Since college is keeping me busy from any of my schedules, the development of the poster will be taking some breaks which means it may take longer (especially with eight requests to finish) but I don't worry, I will try and devote any of my spare time on this when I do find the time.
That's all right mohimi. No rush.
Lookin forward to the next update onto this drawing~
Gave your poster a little mention on the WBO's Facebook Page, Momohimi. Smile

[Image: faceboooooook.png]

im a nice guy
(Sep. 05, 2015  1:29 AM)Mitsu Wrote: Gave your poster a little mention on the WBO's Facebook Page, Momohimi. Smile

[Image: faceboooooook.png]

im a nice guy

@[Mitsu] - Oh wow, thank you Smile I didn't think anyone would actually take their time just to promote my poster.

Seriously, I appreciate it man.
Look forward to more promotion of awesome community stuff like this. Smile
Certainly good if you want those referral numbers go up, I wanna do something like this too! After all, I did do my design of my character.

Are you adding the new member requests on the same poster or seperate one?
(Sep. 05, 2015  1:46 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Certainly good if you want those referral numbers go up, I wanna do something like this too! After all, I did do my design of my character.

Are you adding the new member requests on the same poster or seperate one?

I copied my old poster and then just added more people as I go along.
Could you do one with me in it?
I will happy with a outline of a young teen with rectangle glasses with the light reflecting off it and holding a zero g bey with a red aura around the bey
(Sep. 05, 2015  2:03 AM)MWF Wrote: Could you do one with me in it?
I will happy with a outline of a young teen with rectangle glasses with the light reflecting off it and holding a zero g bey with a red aura around the bey

@[MWF] - Of course I will but I will need specific details for your clothing please.

And which Zero G bey?
(Sep. 05, 2015  2:05 AM)Momohimi Wrote:

@[MWF] - Of course I will but I will need specific details for your clothing please.

And which Zero G bey?

I want it to be like I'm in the shadows and you just see the light reflecting off my glasses and my bey Dragoon Behemoth and it's dark red aura
(Sep. 05, 2015  2:07 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2015  2:05 AM)Momohimi Wrote:

And which Zero G bey?

I want it to be like I'm in the shadows and you just see the light reflecting off my glasses and my bey Dragoon Behemoth and it's dark red aura

So you want your body and face shadowed? Okay sure.
(Sep. 05, 2015  2:09 AM)Momohimi Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2015  2:07 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2015  2:05 AM)Momohimi Wrote: @[MWF] - Of course I will but I will need specific details for your clothing please.

And which Zero G bey?

That would be perfect when will it be done?
(Sep. 05, 2015  2:29 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2015  2:09 AM)Momohimi Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2015  2:07 AM)MWF Wrote: I want it to be like I'm in the shadows and you just see the light reflecting off my glasses and my bey Dragoon Behemoth and it's dark red aura

That would be perfect when will it be done?

@[MWF] - Not in quite a while I'm afraid because:

1. I have college to get through.
2. There are like 10 new requests which will take some time.
3. I want the quality to be good so naturally, I'm going to take my time.

I will devote my spare time on this and inform you when the update is finished.