Kill Streaks buying thread!

Poll: Do you play pokemon?

Yes
75.00%
No
25.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
Dude, you brought it up....

Plus, we posted on the same day so it's not like I was bringing it up after it was over...
Whatever bro!
Damn you're full of excuses!It's over!
(Aug. 09, 2014  6:06 AM)King K.Streak Wrote: Whatever bro!
Damn you're full of excuses!It's over!

Dude are serious? Your coming back and posting days after I did and accusing me of bringing it back up? Are you trying to bump your thread without having people complain about the lack of pictures?
I'm 100% positive by now the thread should either be reset or closed. It's derailed too far.
You HAVE to post pictures. Find a friend, use his phone. Your mom. Computers. Something. A 3DS works too, I think. If you have one.
Yes Dranzer,I'm serious.If I'd read that post earlier,my response would've been far worse than that.
I'm in a semi-happy mood,quit whinig and acting childish.If you wish to continue,PM me.If not stay out of my way.Obviously you can't take the heat.Feel free to quote me on that!
IRRDC If this thread is closed.
(Aug. 09, 2014  7:05 AM)King K.Streak Wrote: Yes Dranzer,I'm serious.If I'd read that post earlier,my response would've been far worse than that.
I'm in a semi-happy mood,quit whinig and acting childish.If you wish to continue,PM me.If not stay out of my way.Obviously you can't take the heat.Feel free to quote me on that!
I don't even know what your talking about anymore...

This thread should have been closed days ago, can a moderator please do it?

PS: by the way, it's spelled "Whining" not "Whinig".

EDIT: reported this thread again. Hopefully that speeds things up.
(Aug. 09, 2014  7:05 AM)King K.Streak Wrote: Yes Dranzer,I'm serious.If I'd read that post earlier,my response would've been far worse than that.

I don't care if my post count is reduced for posting here. Hell, that sounds great.
Look, look.
I was once like you, making big statements and arguments towards others. Then I realized one day- it was stupid to argue. Don't vent your anger out on Dragon King because he pointed out the obvious; you wanted to bring it up. If you didn't want anyone to comment, you shouldn't have said anything. So by my mental logic, this makes me think you're an "attention hog". Really, you're making yourself look a bit "stupid" per say. There are better words then that. Stupid is derogatory, but eh.
We have to follow guidelines and regulations to ensure a fun place for everyone to post.
If you really need to argue, do it privately and say "Let's take this to PM". Just be smart about it, okay? Grin
Overall, we should be nice to each other.
After all, aren't we the ones using the site?
"Treat others how you want to be treated."
Everybody needs to calm down here.

King K.Streak, once you have the pictures ready, please contact a staff to have this thread re-opened.