Kamen Rider

(Mar. 22, 2020  10:00 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2020  9:08 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Wow... so this is Kamen rider... 1st time ever seeing it...
And it looks epic

it's better than Power Rangers/Super Sentai for sure.

The recent ones, yeah. The old ones, equal or better in plot.
Ok..... I want a Skunk Kamen Rider now....
For anyone that's a fan of Hiro Mizushima, AKA Tendou Souji from Kamen Rider Kabuto:
Not sure if anyone knows about this, but he has a YouTube channel and one of his highlights is his cooking series, so you can cook Japanese food while seeing the actor actually cook!
Personal favorites:

Tendou cooking videos selection pt 2:

And the best one of all...
TENDOU AND KAGAMI IN THE SAME SITTING?!?!?

WOAH!!!!
(Mar. 23, 2020  3:26 AM)peek Wrote: For anyone that's a fan of Hiro Mizushima, AKA Tendou Souji from Kamen Rider Kabuto:
Not sure if anyone knows about this, but he has a YouTube channel and one of his highlights is his cooking series, so you can cook Japanese food while seeing the actor actually cook!

Fuwa's actor also has a channel on youtube.
(Mar. 23, 2020  3:36 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2020  3:26 AM)peek Wrote: For anyone that's a fan of Hiro Mizushima, AKA Tendou Souji from Kamen Rider Kabuto:

Fuwa's actor also has a channel on youtube.

Seen his. So does Kazuma Kenzaki's and Tsukasa Kadoya's actor.
https://www.kamen-rider-official.com/sum...y_items/47

So since we're not gonna get new progrisekeys, toei is resorting to humagear progrise keys.

The first one is Gut-Busting Taro, which I'll not post the picture here because little kids will be scarred for life to see a buff man flexing off.
(Apr. 05, 2020  4:34 AM)peek Wrote: https://www.kamen-rider-official.com/sum...y_items/47

So since we're not gonna get new progrisekeys, toei is resorting to humagear progrise keys.

The first one is Gut-Busting Taro, which I'll not post the picture here because little kids will be scarred for life to see a buff man flexing off.

I wonder how it'll sound when you henshin into him lol
(Apr. 05, 2020  4:58 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2020  4:34 AM)peek Wrote: https://www.kamen-rider-official.com/sum...y_items/47

I wonder how it'll sound when you henshin into him lol

It's shown in episode 29.1 when Aruto goes against Taro.

When inserted or scanned, it says "Dreamrise". When activated, it says that humagear name, I think.

Utilizing it in the shotriser allows the creation of a new humagear, as long if a humagear body is nearby.
Im so annoyed that they are screwing us over with HumaGear ProgriseKeys cant you just show us concept forms of keys with the other Riders like dang
(Apr. 05, 2020  4:30 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Im so annoyed that they are screwing us over with HumaGear ProgriseKeys cant you just show us concept forms of keys with the other Riders like dang

Why did forget about that lol

Toei give us Vulcan Scorpion lol
[Image: 0401mimicheri01_orig.jpg]
Heheheh. That's cute.

Toei Tokusatsu World has officially launched their youtube channel!
Regarding Kamen Rider content, it's only Shin.
Ngl, seeing that scene where Shesta transforms into Matsurida Z was the most funniest thing that the episode had.

[Image: rider_image1]Invading Horseshoe Crab Battle Raider, which looks like one of those characters in an FPS game (Titanfall maybe?).

If Toei made Crab Battle Raiders look great, Zero One crab form shouldn't look horrible as well... right?

[Image: latest?cb=20200412003618]
Yeah the battle raiders look like NPC mooks. I hate how concept art can sometimes look gross irl, like Groob.
There's a Kamen Rider thread here!! Omg I can so go days talking about Kamen Rider. But maybe I should mention my five favorite shows. So in no particular order, I love Build, Drive, W, OOO, and Black RX.
So this is from someone on twitter (https://twitter.com/0312KOKIZAMI/status/...4777009152):

[Image: 8BVqyP1.jpg]

This would be cool to see even though it's from pixiv
[Image: 20200417_izu_figure_q78vfhla4_01.jpg]
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH REAL IS FIGURE IS COMING!!!!!!!!

No Zero One horseshoe crab form as it's Shesta.
https://www.kamen-rider-official.com/sum...y_items/49

However...
[Image: production_image1]
[Image: production_image2]

We get Is in a box.
(Apr. 20, 2020  4:53 PM)peek Wrote: No Zero One horseshoe crab form as it's Shesta.

However...

We get Is in a box.

I think she enjoyed this a bit too much lol
(Apr. 20, 2020  4:53 PM)peek Wrote: No Zero One horseshoe crab form as it's Shesta.

However...

We get Is in a box.
I think my heart just stopped from this cuteness.
Take off toward a dream.

https://www.kamen-rider-official.com/news_articles/676

Toei released official background wallpapers to use for web conference green screens.

Basically use it for personal gain and not for commercial use.
[Image: wp_base_rider01.jpg]
[Image: wp_base_rider02.jpg]
[Image: wp_base_rider03.jpg]
[Image: wp_base_rider04.jpg]
[Image: wp_base_rider05.jpg]

Zoom conference Shocker meeting
(Apr. 24, 2020  7:54 PM)peek Wrote:
Take off toward a dream.

I actually want that now I wonder how much it is and where to order it.
It's that time of the month, new TV-kun scans!
I'll be posting the main thing that caught my eye; otherwise you can find tv-kun scans at toku news websites like jefusion or go on the subreddit.
[Image: 1fAiBbK.jpg]
[Image: FrBv1MJ.jpg]
[Image: 8QmtsHk.jpg]

The newest Kamen Rider for May is Kamen Rider Ark-Zero, the Ark version of Zero-One. Despite it being based off Zero-One, it's unique in its own regard, sporting a black look and having motifs similar to those of the Metsuboujinrai riders. The belt looks like a retool of the Zero-One driver, but it looks like it doesn't function the same. If you look closely, there's a hinge on the middle of belt, so maybe you insert the progrise key and it flips open the insides?
(Apr. 25, 2020  2:22 PM)peek Wrote: It's that time of the month, new TV-kun scans!
I'll be posting the main thing that caught my eye; otherwise you can find tv-kun scans at toku news websites like jefusion or go on the subreddit.

The newest Kamen Rider for May is Kamen Rider Ark-Zero, the Ark version of Zero-One. Despite it being based off Zero-One, it's unique in its own regard, sporting a black look and having motifs similar to those of the Metsuboujinrai riders. The belt looks like a retool of the Zero-One driver, but it looks like it doesn't function the same. If you look closely, there's a hinge on the middle of belt, so maybe you insert the progrise key and it flips open the insides?

Must be the shows version of Another rider LOL

I've also noticed that a previous leak mentioned an Ark Riser: 

[Image: FW6DO1n.jpg]

Does this mean Ark-Zero uses it?
(Apr. 25, 2020  2:53 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  2:22 PM)peek Wrote: It's that time of the month, new TV-kun scans!

Does this mean Ark-Zero uses it?

Ark-Zero uses the Ark-Zero Driver. I wouldn't fully trust the leaks yet, but it feels like Gai would somehow acquire the power of Ark-Zero for his own gain.

Kamen Rider Zero-One Episode 34:

[Image: production_image1][Image: production_image1]

Yaiba commits FALCON PUNCH!

[Image: thumbnail_image4]
Spaceman Raiden will return.

[Image: rider_image1]
And good news, we get concept art for Zero-One Fighting Jackal form!!!

no horseshoe crab yet...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3BSzbg...S4Dp_i-bow

AHHH TAKERU SATOH (Ryotaro Nogami from Den-O and the titular character from Live Action Rurouni Kenshi) HAS A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!

Right now, his videos have english subtitles, which is super hype!

IWAE

WOZ APPEARS